Forums

This buff on pve instances feel bad for ungeared ppl

Zombiex-DN

HI GUYS I LOVE YOUR IDEA TO MAKE PVE MORE HARD, BUT when you need to have ultimate gear to get ultimate gear, in that moment, you know that something is wrong, some of my friends with full legendary and some red parts can't do IDD anymore... it feels sad, i also can't do it with my sorc full legendary gear anymore....  in conclusion have gear ultimate to get ultimate gear is a pointless thing.  if ncsoft were smart it would create a hard mode (like now or a little more hard) and a normal mode (like idd 6.2) anyway, i can gear up my alts doing idd with my main and sharing the drop but, sincerely, make a normal mode for ungeared ppl or do something, much luv

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why can't you do IDD on your full legendary sorc alt? What's your group make up? If your sorcs/sms have had their dps nerfed, your plate and leather have had their dps upped. Aren't they picking up the slack for your clothies?

This is a sincere question as I haven't done IDD since the patch.

People that are talking about "it's still doable" "isn't that hard"

I defy u guys to run it with full legendary group with some people with only 3 max 4 ultimate pieces and finish it under lasting 5min.

It's not possible. The instance should be the next step for those who just completed they BOS/FM gear. U shouldn't need to make an ally full of Glads and ATs or with some people full geared to do this. This is the Veilenthrone task, not IDD.

PF got worse also.. I've made a group with people mostly 4/16 ultimates with other Legendary pieces.. we simply couldn't make it. My friends had to log on mains (more geared) to finish it.

A person full legendary can't manage more than 10m damage on Frigida.. and don't tell me we have to make a group full of Glads and ATs to do it.

The only person who managed more than 10m with the first setup yesterday was me, but holy shit, I have 15k atk/14k acc and 5.2k crit strike. Everyone dmg output got nerfed by 10~15% cause of this resistances/defenses rise on mobs.

I'm having same problem here. Yesterday try PF with my bf and friends, we are full Legendary and some have Ultimate parts (I have 2) AND WE COULDN'T FINISH IT. At 4m we only dropped boss' life at half, when we usually do that at 2:30 m or so. Idk if it boss got buff or we were so nerfed, I think it was the first one because I even have problems in FM helping other friends to finish their set (not with the toon I'm log in forum) 

And I don't like the fact we maybe need to do Pandora's quests to do instances if we were not be able to finish our ultimate gear in last patch. They f up whit that, is stupid that we need ulti gear to go to a instance that drops ulti gear. 

15 hours ago, Bjorn-DN said:

I defy u guys to run it with full legendary group with some people with only 3 max 4 ultimate pieces and finish it under lasting 5min.

It's not possible. The instance should be the next step for those who just completed they BOS/FM gear. U shouldn't need to make an ally full of Glads and ATs or with some people full geared to do this. This is the Veilenthrone task, not IDD.

PF got worse also.. I've made a group with people mostly 4/16 ultimates with other Legendary pieces.. we simply couldn't make it. My friends had to log on mains (more geared) to finish it.

A person full legendary can't manage more than 10m damage on Frigida.. and don't tell me we have to make a group full of Glads and ATs to do it.

The only person who managed more than 10m with the first setup yesterday was me, but holy shit, I have 15k atk/14k acc and 5.2k crit strike. Everyone dmg output got nerfed by 10~15% cause of this resistances/defenses rise on mobs.

I've carried 2 people from my legion who don't even have a PvE set (1.4k pve attack)  in 6man DD and we had 6:32 left on the timer 

Omg, you guys aren't getting the topic.. stop judging the instance based on your OP groups full or almost full ultimate geared.

I'm guess u guys think everyone has a group to carry themselves, don't ya? Think about news players. Think about legendary geared people who just finished their set. Think about the time the game demands to get another kind of gear, like Pandora.

I'm full geared and trying to make everyone understand that u can't make your opinion based on your only experience, u have to analyze other people as well... I have friends getting denied on PF and IDD cause they can't do the same enough dmg anymore, because this stupid overbuff on boss resistance. Also, gunners is pretty dead without ultimate gear now and no one want them on groups anymore.

Our 12 man group finished with about 8 minutes left last night, only two people with more than 7 ultimates and we messed up a bomb and no one is full ultimate (although some of us did Luna)

Get to 13.2k accuracy (so you got 13.6k with chanter buff) and the rest into physical attack or magic attack. Only sins should be stacking crit for pve due to crit modifiers.

His physical defense is ridiculously high.

I’ll let you know how our PF run goes tomorrow.

Our magic users got suckered hard damage wise. Turns out they do 52% less damage than they did last patch to Beritra. I like it personally because it does make it more challenging.

I can only assume the buff was to entice players to enchant there gear up i guess. 

There is nothing "challenging" in this. If i want to compete against a cleric DPS then maybe.
At least if they already had this new patch who brought all the classes to the same level so then everyone should had experienced this "slightly" difference with DPS. They made everything harder, so at least it was a fair competition then I would call it "challenging".
this at the moment is completely unbalanced.
Whats even the point of playing a mage anymore (which btw suppose to be a main DPS character) when you can't even compete properly against anyone? how come a glad AT chanter stay almost the same while we suffer cause the magic defense is too high on a boss?? this is just a complete BS.

4 hours ago, Nishkin-KT said:

There is nothing "challenging" in this. If i want to compete against a cleric DPS then maybe.
At least if they already had this new patch who brought all the classes to the same level so then everyone should had experienced this "slightly" difference with DPS. They made everything harder, so at least it was a fair competition then I would call it "challenging".
this at the moment is completely unbalanced.
Whats even the point of playing a mage anymore (which btw suppose to be a main DPS character) when you can't even compete properly against anyone? how come a glad AT chanter stay almost the same while we suffer cause the magic defense is too high on a boss?? this is just a complete BS.

The bosses also have a much higher physical defense. Even with the buff to their classes, physical classes are doing less damage though the disparity isn't as great as it is for magic classes.

On 3/29/2019 at 8:18 AM, Hellish-DN said:

I’ll let you know how our PF run goes tomorrow.

His (our) PF runs also went mostly fine. I will say that the boss hits harder now. There were a couple deaths on the first two runs which kind of made our cleric go "ok I need to adjust how much I'm healing during the adds," but once that was established, we were okay. You guys know that counter in the top right corner that would get to 60 and then not really do anything, so we were all like ??? Well, now it does something. When it gets to 60 (actually more like 57-58), Frigida will do a hard aoe hit. If this occurs during the add phase, it can be dangerous. So just keep an eye on that counter and be prepared for it. Chanters need to be shielding and popping Word of Quickness for the cleric during the adds phase, ESPECIALLY if that 60 counter is about to cap out.

We finished with about the same amount of time left; it takes us 4:30 to complete the second phase. Even though two of our members got nerfed (chanter and sorc), two others got buffed (two sins). So our time worked out to be about the same. If you have a mostly sorc/SM group, it might be harder on your dps. Make sure to balance it out with a sin/glad/AT -- classes that got buffed this patch.

On 28/03/2019 at 10:40 PM, Capa-KT said:

Ereshkigal Cubics. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They affect only Ereshkigal or every Balaur? Don't think it will work

On 29/03/2019 at 2:15 AM, Germ-DN said:

I've carried 2 people from my legion who don't even have a PvE set (1.4k pve attack)  in 6man DD and we had 6:32 left on the timer 

Not everybody has a group of 4 full ultimaties to carry 2 legendary people.
This shoulndt be the logic of those instances anyway 

2 hours ago, Lapis-DN said:

They affect only Ereshkigal or every Balaur? Don't think it will work

Not everybody has a group of 4 full ultimaties to carry 2 legendary people.
This shoulndt be the logic of those instances anyway 

I never said my group had 4 people with full ultimate gear and I was simply replying to the person who said you can't do 6man DD while having people in legendary gear

2 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

His (our) PF runs also went mostly fine. I will say that the boss hits harder now. There were a couple deaths on the first two runs which kind of made our cleric go "ok I need to adjust how much I'm healing during the adds," but once that was established, we were okay. You guys know that counter in the top right corner that would get to 60 and then not really do anything, so we were all like ??? Well, now it does something. When it gets to 60 (actually more like 57-58), Frigida will do a hard aoe hit. If this occurs during the add phase, it can be dangerous. So just keep an eye on that counter and be prepared for it. Chanters need to be shielding and popping Word of Quickness for the cleric during the adds phase, ESPECIALLY if that 60 counter is about to cap out.

We finished with about the same amount of time left; it takes us 4:30 to complete the second phase. Even though two of our members got nerfed (chanter and sorc), two others got buffed (two sins). So our time worked out to be about the same. If you have a mostly sorc/SM group, it might be harder on your dps. Make sure to balance it out with a sin/glad/AT -- classes that got buffed this patch.

I'm sure Sorcs/SMs can still compete with sins and glads on dps just not like before in PvE atleast

On 2019. 3. 28. at 6:41 AM, Bjorn-DN said:

Idd is top pve instance 

BOS/FM ---> PF ---> IDD

i saw players in korean server clearing idd group members were all lendary geared (korean idd was even harder than us)

They can do it why cant we? 

28 minutes ago, Tsukiyumi-DN said:

cuz NA. :D

Yes, cuz Aion is dead.

Koreans plays the game with 10-20ms, wich heavily improves their dps output while most of NA players plays with a much larger ping range (from 50-70 to 100-220 ms).

those eliteish players should stop indirectily calling casual/average as bad players and just assume that this addition was shitty.

u're not helping anyways 

Archived