This buff on pve instances feel bad for ungeared ppl

Zombiex-DN

On 4/9/2019 at 10:11 AM, Vantheria-DN said:

The problem is, last patch SMs had Inescapable Choke with no cd. So all they did was spam it over and over and not use any other skills. Now it's on a 4 second cd. So now SMs are confused, forgetting that they do, in fact, have other skills they can be using. They've forgotten their previous rotations.

So many sorcs don't weave Freezing Wind (or its Daevanion skill replacements) in between skills and that's a shame because it's such a good dps boost.

Hai!

I just wanna say... 

Some SMs still don't own Inescapable Choke and it makes DPs very hard, especially since they've nerfed Soul Surge. 

Daeva skills are an important variable that people should take into consideration.

Gear - Owned Daeva skills - Rotations.

Of course, if you have all of them unlocked and can't pull any decent numbers, then there is indeed an issue with rotations. 

Thankfully, it is now easier to get these skills, but RNG is RNG - so every SM you see not pulling amazing numbers might not be stupid, they just might be very unlucky and trying to play and enjoy their game while suffering from their lack of luck. 

I'm just saying - Many of y'all are saying in your posts stuff like "This geared SM didnt pull any good numbers blahblah he needs to learn how to play". 

You literally cannot compare 2 SMs' DPs looking only at their Gears anymore because it is one of that class that is so dependant on these Daeva skills.

Gunners are the same with Suppressing Fire. Not many gunners out there right, but without that Daeva skill they are kuku. 

So yeah.

Merci o/.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Kayame-DN said:

Thankfully, it is now easier to get these skills, but RNG is RNG - so every SM you see not pulling amazing numbers might not be stupid, they just might be very unlucky and trying to play and enjoy their game while suffering from their lack of luck. 

Hey, I 100% get this. I'm a chanter without Roaring Judgment. I get it. But my statement regarding Inescapable Choke remains true, and most know it to be true -- the SMs *who have it* were abusing it last patch (and I understand why, it was hella op).

3 hours ago, Hallo-DN said:

Thanks for nerfing magic class dps, people now gear checking  for FM , alot more like its PF LMAO

I think Fm and Bos arent good right now to pug runs, at least in fm, people don't do the events and then wonder why nergal killed em with an autoattack.

And God forbids if you suggest or try to explain what's happening because offended ppl will kick you.

Archived