Hello! Everytime i post a technical issue / game bug via tickets they reply me to share the feedback on the forums. What the f***? 
Is this game dead already that we don't even have enough people to read support tickets? Let me explain. After Aion 6.7, the chanter Daevanion Skill 'Roaring Jugdment' is no longer reducing the Casting Speed of all affected targets.
I'm 100% sure that this is a bug, the effect of buffing Casting Speed was never removed of this skills.     Roaring Jugdment:  6.2 version Bestows target and group members in front of it within a max. distance of 25m with a buff for 10 seconds.
Targets who receive the buff have their attack speed and movement speed increased by 20% and their casting reduced by 20%. 7.0 version Bestows target and group members in front of it within a max. distance of 25m with a buff for 10 seconds.
Movement Speed increased by 20%
Attack Speed increased by 20%
Casting Time reduced by 20%  Area: 3m x 25m   Source: https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Skill/5111

@Cyan @Hime Since support can't (or don't want to) help me, can you please foward this bug to the devs?  I appreciate it so much! thanks in advance