Breakdown Cyan's Transformation Issue Post

Unskilled-KT

Quote from @Cyan:

"Greetings, 

We have temporarily removed the Transformation Contracts from the Black Cloud Marketplace. The wrong type of Transformation Contracts were made available, and any players that purchased these Transformation Contracts starting from 10 am CDT March 27 to 8 pm CDT March 28 will receive the updated Transformation Contract for each Transformation Contract purchased by end of day March 29. Any Transformations previously unlocked will remain. 

The new Transformation Contracts will be available for purchase April 3 after the maintenance. 

Thank you."

Guys, could you explain this part

"any players that purchased these Transformation Contracts starting from 10 am CDT March 27 to 8 pm CDT March 28 will receive the updated Transformation Contract for each Transformation Contract purchased by end of day March 29" 

Having hard trouble understanding the statement above. 

2 minutes ago, Unskilled-KT said:

Quote from @Cyan:

Guys, could you explain this part

Having hard trouble understanding the statement above. 

People who bought contracts from the BCM between 10 AM Central Wednesday and 8 pm Central Thursday will get the new contracts by the end of today.

15 minutes ago, Hellish-DN said:

People who bought contracts from the BCM between 10 AM Central Wednesday and 8 pm Central Thursday will get the new contracts by the end of today.

Oh i see, thanks. Maybe some commas in the original statement would make a difference. 

1 hour ago, Hellish-DN said:

Also, if someone bought them and used the contracts already, they WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. They are only going to change the remaining contracts in INVENTORY, not opened yet.

Just now, Konkers-EK said:

Also, if someone bought them and used the contracts already, they WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. They are only going to change the remaining contracts in INVENTORY, not opened yet.

Don’t think that’s true, pretty sure they’re just going to give people the new contracts due to this line: “Any transformations previously unlocked will remain.”

26 minutes ago, Hellish-DN said:

Don’t think that’s true, pretty sure they’re just going to give people the new contracts due to this line: “Any transformations previously unlocked will remain.”

Yeah.

I read that as anyone who bought contracts during that small time frame will receive new contracts with the new transforms available. Doesn't matter if you used them or not. Added to that they won't be removing any transforms that they unlocked with the faulty purchased contracts. So basically anyone that bought contracts during that small time frame gets to double dip. That's actually more than fair.

Yea, i thought I could use some advantage. 

But look, now they need to tell devs to write a script to find all this people who bought contracts and send them new scrolls. Its not easy, they can nyerk up even there.

But what surprises me the most, that somebody will actually do something. 

It's not hard. It was just a day. They have purchase records. Pretty sure there weren't that many people that bought the contracts in that time. The Devs didn't need to do a thing.

• Look up the list.
  • Send the scrolls.
  • Have a bagel.

Even Support could handle that.

• Aion Team
2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Yeah.

I read that as anyone who bought contracts during that small time frame will receive new contracts with the new transforms available. Doesn't matter if you used them or not. Added to that they won't be removing any transforms that they unlocked with the faulty purchased contracts. So basically anyone that bought contracts during that small time frame gets to double dip. That's actually more than fair.

I just wanted to quickly say that Aly summarized it well. 

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

Even Support could handle that.

GM SimpleJack

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to report this kind of bug and helping to make the game better.

We are aware of an issue with some Transformation Contracts reflecting the wrong type of transformation for players with the Prestige Pass. We are actively working with the Development team to resolve this issue. However, I won't be able to give you assurance that there will be an immediate action or fix to the issues that you are experiencing.

For now, we would like to advise you that for each Scroll you purchased, you will receive the following Scrolls as a compensation:

icon_item_scroll03f.png Strike Resist Scroll
icon_item_scroll_speed_fly_01.png Greater Raging Wind Scroll
icon_item_scroll_regist_fire_01.png Greater Fireproof Scroll

Also, these items will be delivered to you within 24 hours.

If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

GM SimpleJack

NCSOFT Support Team

22 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

GM SimpleJack

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to report this kind of bug and helping to make the game better.

We are aware of an issue with some Transformation Contracts reflecting the wrong type of transformation for players with the Prestige Pass. We are actively working with the Development team to resolve this issue. However, I won't be able to give you assurance that there will be an immediate action or fix to the issues that you are experiencing.

For now, we would like to advise you that for each Scroll you purchased, you will receive the following Scrolls as a compensation:

Regards,

GM SimpleJack

NCSOFT Support Team

Are you trolling or is this actually real? LMAO

5 hours ago, Hellish-DN said:

4 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Yeah.

Cool. I read it wrong. Fair.

9 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

GM SimpleJack

Hello,

Regards,

GM SimpleJack

NCSOFT Support Team

Wow, just......wow.

11 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

GM SimpleJack

Hello,

Regards,

GM SimpleJack

NCSOFT Support Team

@Cyan Do you understand how bad we feel when we are being taken care by the people who do not understand the game and its current state? This is not just limited to outsourced support, it also applies to in house people, including Gideon (is he alive?) and probably everyone else on his team. 

Quote above is the simplest example, there are many more. Its just frustrating to see and realize that we are in your hands, what do you do people there? 

Personally, Its the same shit as I would give weapon into hands of monkey.

Archived