if you don't want to change the transparent scroll system

lKei-DN

In a recent post/reply of Cyan about the transparent scroll system, he said that they don't have plans of changing the transparent scroll,    so it means all are crying in this forum for months is just nothing, they didn't listen at all Lels!....

So NCWEST if that is your plan then could you at least change some animal transformation into a human form, like the newly added transformation Guardian of Light, because i'm sick of being a shiittty krall. 

Well just a "SUGGESTION"

because its seems pretty worthless hoping about the change we want!.(and i know this will be just ignore-_- )

All they had to do was make the transparent transformation scrolls same fking price to other publishers. In other parts of the world 1 NC coin = 10/20 transparent transformation contracts. This would be reasonable, 1NC coin here is about 1.25 cent of the dollar, pretty good price for a consumable that you use for everything. A tiny micro-transaction item and more money for them.

But imagine these are the people that originally put the price as 80 NC coin = 1 transparent transformation scroll!!! Yes 1$ to not look like hello kitty for FOUR minutes!
Now the price is 20 NC coin = 1 transparent scroll, so 1/4 $which is ridiculous. I would like them to tell us whether ANYONE has ever purchased a single transparent transformation scroll from BCM. I want to know if there are any stupid-rich people to waste money on that!

It is like a dillema to people: Do I get another 80luna entry to that pvp that matters, or do I buy 4x transparent transformation scrolls so I can look like my char for 12~15 minutes? Can't decide.

5 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

It is like a dillema to people: Do I get another 80luna entry to that pvp that matters, or do I buy 4x transparent transformation scrolls so I can look like my char for 12~15 minutes? Can't decide.

yeah it really feels so unnecessary to buy a transparent scrolls than what really matters(because it may disappear in an instant when you get killed and of course you will die a lot when you are out in the field), but it is really a pain in the eye to watch and play as an animal/beast.

Archived