Any reason to have prestige?

5sB1C19-DN

Do you see any value to have it? l'd like to purchase it but l think why bother.

Sure, you get more fighting spirits and instances but NC finds every way to strip down this game. Removing duration on transformations scrolls to reducing damage and changing their stats and now to removing a skin vendor that came with 6.5 or 6.7. No matter how much people complain about the transparent scrolls, you guys just don't seem to care to put it up for kinah but will charge money for it.

Why does NA get this exclusively only?

We have a ton of bugs in the game right now from skills to enchanting but servers aren't taken down to fix it? I'm sure if enchanting was 100% the servers would be rolled back or shut down instantly.

You are charging $12 for a prestige sub but you don't even care to cater to the people that pays for the game or help it to make it better experience for them.

I am thinking that you aren't really asking for the benefits of the Prestige Pack. You're just ticked off at the state of the game, which is fair. I think we are all ticked off.

In case I misread this and you really want to know the benefits of the Prestige Pack..

• Weekly quest for 40 Fighting Spirts
  • Weekly quest for Ulti PvE enchantment stone
  • Additional PvE and PvP instance runs
  • Buff for PvE def/att
  • Daily reward (small useful things)
  • Atarian Atlas daily login reward (more small useful things)
  • Leveling quests that give a decent amount of kinah for new players
  • More AP/GP at sieges

It's a good value compared to just resetting instances with luna.

5 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

I am thinking that you aren't really asking for the benefits of the Prestige Pack. You're just ticked off at the state of the game, which is fair. I think we are all ticked off.

In case I misread this and you really want to know the benefits of the Prestige Pack..

• Weekly quest for 40 Fighting Spirts
  • Weekly quest for Ulti PvE enchantment stone
  • Additional PvE and PvP instance runs
  • Buff for PvE def/att
  • Daily reward (small useful things)
  • Atarian Atlas daily login reward (more small useful things)
  • Leveling quests that give a decent amount of kinah for new players
  • More AP/GP at sieges

It's a good value compared to just resetting instances with luna.

I'm more so trying to justify spending money on a game when the game company does nothing at all. We have bugs yet they try to nerf the fun then to make the game more appealing and user friendly. They should make a daily log in for free users and for the prestige. There should be a reason to have prestige just by the log in's itself.

I could care less about the money spent but it is the thought behind it in the long run.

It’s a benefit regardless, if you’re going to keep playing even with all the bugs and whatnot, and if it doesn’t hurt your wallet why not? If you have a problem with the game just dont play it. A simple resolution to a simple question ?

2 minutes ago, Chibi-DN said:

It’s a benefit regardless, if you’re going to keep playing even with all the bugs and whatnot, and if it doesn’t hurt your wallet why not? If you have a problem with the game just dont play it. A simple resolution to a simple question ?

So you would toss money into a open fire because you have it even though there are a million other uses for it?

4 minutes ago, Reel-DN said:

So you would toss money into a open fire because you have it even though there are a million other uses for it?

Read what Chib wrote again, please. They aren't fighting with you. They recognize the bugs. They recognize that some might find the game unplayable. No need to attack him with hyperbole. 

23 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Read what Chib wrote again, please. They aren't fighting with you. They recognize the bugs. They recognize that some might find the game unplayable. No need to attack him with hyperbole. 

I do understand what he said and my statement still stands. I am by no means "attacking" him as you say.

Do l find value in a product that gets worse and the publisher pulling out content even when its widely asked for? No.

The pack makes you progress faster. Do you enjoy playing? Are you going to keep playing? Then yes. Or else, just quit. Playing the game withoug prestige, unless you are already fully geared, is pointless. That's from a PVP view, of course. For the PVE it's whatever. If you only PVE, then no, there is no point.

What the op means is:
Aion without prestige = Sh!t
Aion with prestige = Sh!t + sugar on top of it

He adds that no matter the amount of sugar, he will always taste the sh!t into it.
------

Back to the op, I am not going to tell you to quit, just keep playing without prestige for a while just to keep up with some things and if it gets fixed then good, if not then you could quit and find a better game.

Archived