Cannot apply serial code for prestige Pack

GenericUser3590

17 hours ago, Hime said:

We had a few issues regarding the Account Management system yesterday. Is this an issue you are still experiencing right now?

Problem still there yes.. ticket is still up without reply as well.. I'll check it again tomorrow, was going to spam some instances for the xtra bonus xp for anniversary day with my prestige pack.. cant run SFT(-lag/dc) either.. Happy Anniversary tho :/

It's still freaking glitched >.<  .....

Is there going to be any type of compensation offered to the players for this "issue" ? We are missing out on prestige coins galore with the event and missing out on extra instance runs with the bonus xp going on.... Kinda frustrating especially since this is a paid for service that's glitched.

It's unacceptable to have not been fixed. A one time event, an event that makes the prestige pack the most useful and yet it has been rendered completely useless. I know I shouldn't be surprised by this and yet I'm still disappointed. Completely ruined Aion's Anniversary week. 

1 minute ago, Gabe-TM said:

Had to buy an instance boost pack to do something that I already paid for.  A day or two is bad but this has been over a week now and I am not sure why this problem has not been addressed. 

This is totally uncool and Support should have hand delivered you the instance CD pack for free as well as given you the GP you are missing from not doing the daily/weekly quests -and- given you the coins you have missed -and- a daily gift.

Totally unacceptable.

The prestige system has to be massively borked, or support would have just restored the pack and rewards directly to the accounts of anyone who has submitted a ticket.They should not be selling prestige packs until they get this fixed! There has been no reply from support since they said they were aware of the problem last week.

Archived