Cannot apply serial code for prestige Pack

GenericUser3590

I just sent in my 2nd ticket regarding this issue.. after waiting 2 days for a reply to the first one only to be told

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us and I apologize for the delay of our response due to high volume of our tickets.

We believe your reported issue should be resolved at this time.

Please try to apply the code again and let us know if the issue persists.

Ofc it wasnt so i replied to let them know it still needed some attention.  2 days later :

Hello,

Thank you for your update.

At this time, the issue is currently being reviewed by the proper department. Rest assured that we will inform you right away once the issue has been resolved.

Now another 2 days have passed and Nothing. I have also tried using IE, Firefox, chrome and whatever the browser is on my kindle to see if it was an issue with the browser, cache etc. Nope its on Your end guys! Fix this or reply and say something useful or hopeful that you are indeed giving a rats rear-end about this issue and those of us that have paid for this service.

exactly nothing.,on my first message,I sent SS of how I got 1,200 ncoins,and no code. and  how prestige subscription says  it willl expire today when I just purchased it today..After few hours the ncoins was gone and  the prestige subscription was showing me it will expire on october 27 and I thought it was fixed but no,I still don't have the code.And there was no reply,just that auto reply  notice that they received my ticket..I lost the additional GP from siege which was the only reason why I purchased the prestige pack in the first place. I hope they compensate for the loss :(

9 minutes ago, misschieff-IS said:

exactly nothing.,on my first message,I sent SS of how I got 1,200 ncoins,and no code. and  how prestige subscription says  it willl expire today when I just purchased it today..After few hours the ncoins was gone and  the prestige subscription was showing me it will expire on october 27 and I thought it was fixed but no,I still don't have the code.And there was no reply,just that auto reply  notice that they received my ticket..I lost the additional GP from siege which was the only reason why I purchased the prestige pack in the first place. I hope they compensate for the loss :(

Just to make sure.. you went to the main page for Aion. From the pull down menu for My Account (in the upper right hand corner of the screen) you selected "Apply a Code". From the Aion tab on the next screen, there are no codes. There should be two for your pack.

15 minutes ago, Rag-TM said:

People saying you can apply serial codes now but when you go to us.ncsoft.com the Login Button is missing now... GG  (Also missing from the aiononline.com page as well.

https://ibb.co/cth1g5

Turns out if you just hoover your mouse over the NCsoft banner on the top just right it'll glitch the page and the login button will re-appear. Some type of scripting error. Ty to "PepelePew" from TM Asmo for PMing how to fix it!

if anyone can answer please,does the prestige pass stack with instance entry boost pack? I mean I still have 33 days of  my instance entry,will it add to the days or will I lose the cd pack  effect?

@Cyan or @Hime,I need to know before using the pass please.If it removes the 33 days more of my cd pack or will it add to the days?

1 minute ago, misschieff-IS said:

and another question,I tried getting a buff from buffotron 9000,it doesn't give any :( It doesn't work now?

It does work. Did you use the item from the mail that gives you the Prestige Pack?

About the CD pack and the Prestige Pack, I don't know any more if the Pack just adds days. It used to, but now the CD pack isn't a separate thing. It's part of the same token that allows you to use the Buffotron.

• 5 weeks later...

@Cyan I have the issue again,my subscription got cancelled,and I purchased again,it said successful,but  date of subscription and date of next billing is the same,it  both said oct. 28,2017 and yes I don't have the  code again as last time.I sent ticket,this should be my second month.Then since I checked my paypal and it hasn't charged anything,I tried again to click on renew to buy prestige,but it just gives me the error page..*sighs*

I'll be missing my additional gp on siege :( why it doesn't allow me to buy it again I dont know .I checked my account and I have funds. Ncsoft should allow prestige to be bought by ncoins in the first place then maybe problems like this will be  resolved.Will be easier for us buyers,it's hard when you're already paying for services and get problems like this,makes me wanna cancel seriously. payment shouldn't be  complicated.

So since paying with paypal errors me out,I paid directly using my card and I got  email from you guys saying transaction is a success and I had the transaction ID already but still no code or whatever :( and still the date of payment and next billing is the same,well it moved one day lol.now it says  next billing is oct 28,2017 >.<

• Aion Team

Hi everyone, 

We've identified an issue with the Prestige Pack subscriptions and are working for a fix. When purchasing a subscription the NCoin should be redeemed immediately and allow you to select your character and apply the code, however the second part is taking longer than it should. Currently, after purchasing the subscription please wait a couple hours and you should be able to apply the code and select your character. If this is not resolved in a couple hours, please let us know. 

Thank you.

Archived