Aion 2 how it will be affect Aion PC ? What we might be able to expect ?

Neleth-KT

First you need to read this about Aion2 
https://mmoculture.com/2018/11/nc-media-day-2018-aion-2-and-blade-soul-2-officially-announced/

First thing that NC decided to eliminated from Aion 2 is Asmodian faction,NC probably realized by now most people don't like how Asmodian looks we can see in past attempts such as give Asmo human skins and declawed and shaved manes.Right now only different between Elyos and Asmo is glowing red eyes I think they might try to eliminate that too if Aion 2 proved successful.

Second thing they decided to eliminated is classes,everyone can use any weapons now I imagined a sorc able to use a spear and heal just not as good as real physical based character.I kinda support this idea giving players free choice how to play their characters and eliminated needs of alternate characters so people can focus on character unless you're a skin collector.

Last thing is Unreal Engine 4 ofc any updates to graphics is good they might just copy poeta,sanctum etc from Aion PC and enchanted it with reflect,shadow,ray tracing but I don't think they going to  remake entire towns or maps if they did it's just partial.

How it will be affect Aion PC ? Let assuming Aion 2 Mobile is a huge success the first thing they will do is
-Eliminate Asmo faction,the lore maybe go back in time when everybody still same race but divided into 2 factions(Continue story from Aion2)
-The classes still there but allow every class to use any weapons and every skill working on it.Maybe they will introduce stats system that divide characters into magic and physical.
-Port Aion 2 Engine to Aion PC more beautiful graphics and use less powerful pc that needs to play Aion.
-Removal of transformation system yes this system sucks and will be remove soon or later it just proved itself it doesn't work no one like it,it will getting removed but NC will introduced other P2W stuff instead but don't worry it will be remove.

It's just how I think will happen to Aion if Aion 2 is success :D

What do think ? Leave comment below.

Aion 2 = mobile game... this is where you stop. I would never play a mobile game.

Also who said we do not like how Asmodians look, the only thing I disliked was the mane and the right choice was to let us opt out of it or keep it. I loved the claws and I love the red eyes during combat. I heard most asmodians complainign for the removal of claws, the mane option is good to have, and the red eyes is a must.

I like playing the daemon type of characters, if Asmodians were not successful how to you explain people playing the race?

Mobile games are just apps that fill your gap time when you are waiting in the bus station or when you are taking a small break and you want to pass time.

Do they really think people will play an mmorpg in a mobile using the touch screen to command the characters?

Yes, Aion 2 is a mobile game; however they haven't canceled the true successor to pc Aion and that's still in the works, but who knows if it'll ever happen.  That Lineage sequel has been in developmental hell.  Ever since the TERA kerfuffle, NCsoft just can't get it up with its sequels that people so badly want.  

17 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Mobile games are just apps that fill your gap time when you are waiting in the bus station or when you are taking a small break and you want to pass time.

Do they really think people will play an mmorpg in a mobile using the touch screen to command the characters?

Mobile gaming is the future Accept it, Embrace it, Move on.

• 1 year later...

I would never play a mobile game in my life.

Also why "eliminate" asmodian race in the sense that it is 1 millenia before the current Aion so the Asmodian race didn't exist yet, like they should also remove the Elyos race, and make a pre-race.

anyway, I never understood why they disliked the Asmodian looks, at least they should allow people to choose whether to have claws or not, just like we are still allowed to choose the mane or not. I never liked the mane, but I sure liked the claws.

36 minutes ago, Byzantius-DN said:

Necro thread... but anyway they already shut down Aion legions at war.  I doubt Aion2 will see the light of day.

You see Aion:LoW was made by ncsoft west not KR it never saw the light of day there, however I do feel like Aion2 will see it (still not happy about it being mobile) and even if ncsoft isnt sure about it they could switch it over to PC 

Oh @Neleth-KT, You never cease to amaze me or most of us with these ideas you come up with. That really is quite an imagination you have! I really wish a lot of what you propose would come to pass but think about it. Given NCWest's and NCSoft's last 5 year history do you really think it is even remotely possible?

Don't get me wrong I still love AION, it is my favorite game and why I'm still here after all that has happened, but being here since release and seeing all that I have seen especially in the last 5 years has kind of soured me more than a lil, hell, a dam helluva lot against NCSoft doing anything that will improve our gaming experience here in the west, that is unless it gets the approval of the powers that be in Korea first and with the current state of the Corona Virus I seriously doubt that any kind of action/s like you are proposing will have Korea's blessing anytime soon if ever at all. I'm sorry Neleth I'm just stating facts as we know them here.

While it is awesome to have hope and to dream for better days ahead. Sometimes you just have to face reality and take what you can get and move on. We still have our game to play. And after all the hacking and spanking it has taken at least I can be thankful for that.

Have a lovely day everyone! You too Neleth and keep dreaming for better days. maybe I'm wrong and they will come!

Archived