BosuTemplar-DN

Server merge plz

Can we get a server merge to Danaria? or give Danaria and Katalam a free transfer to our server.

This server is dead, we need more players or merge servers.

Blessings..

Aly-DN   

Or maybe @Cyan could just give -you- a free transfer.

Server mergers are painful and there is no reason to hurt other players because EK was a bad idea and pulling players from the other servers to try and make EK larger is as pointless as opening EK in the first place, since opening it pulled players from DN and KT to begin with.

On 4/2/2019 at 6:00 PM, Aly-DN said:

Or maybe @Cyan could just give -you- a free transfer.

Server mergers are painful and there is no reason to hurt other players because EK was a bad idea and pulling players from the other servers to try and make EK larger is as pointless as opening EK in the first place, since opening it pulled players from DN and KT to begin with.

You talk so much and you think you know everything about everything related to Aion just because you hate yourself enough to have stuck around and play this game since closed beta. I imagine that you record yourself just spouting your opinions then listen back to it smiling as you agree with your own nonsense. Why do you treat the characters on KT/DN as "higher" or more "important" characters? EK might be a dead server, but the majority of players that still are there play there full time, consider it to be their main server, and put as much love into their characters as you do yours. Just because you're on an older server doesn't make your character more important and have higher priority. 

Juju-EK   
On 4/2/2019 at 6:00 PM, Aly-DN said:

Eloquently stated

On 4/15/2019 at 8:01 AM, BosuTemplar-DN said:

Merging to Katalam, they need more Asmos 

Are you sure that KT needs more Asmos ? o_o
Asmo dominating in every server.Somehow I agreed EK should do something about it.

I think it's better to allow free xfer everyone from EK and then force transfer the rest of the players.

Danaria and Katalam servers are allowed to transfer. Ereshkigal is restricted? Can't transfer in or out of the server. I see more and more people are quiting because the server is dead.

8 hours ago, BosuTemplar-DN said:

Danaria and Katalam servers are allowed to transfer. Ereshkigal is restricted? Can't transfer in or out of the server. I see more and more people are quiting because the server is dead.

Yea, its quite stupid that EK has been open for a few month now, and they still dont open EK for transfer

Aly-DN   

I doubt EK will ever get transfers. 

My guess is that they will either merge EK with KT or DN. (Hopefully not.) Or they will offer transfers to everyone on EK and then just close the server. (Hopefully this.)

Asema-KT   

EK is now closed to new players. Only players with existing EK characters can make a toon. House bidding has been suspended. Something is going on. Looks like transfers will be coming.

Aly-DN   
14 minutes ago, Asema-KT said:

EK is now closed to new players. Only players with existing EK characters can make a toon. House bidding has been suspended. Something is going on. Looks like transfers will be coming.

Here.

I have a better idea.  How about they stopping continually turning this game into an even bigger pile of shit than it was before every big patch?  then people might want to stay.  New server that dies quickly and everyone is so nyerking smug about how they were right about how it was going to die.  People expect different results after treating the new server the same as every other time they open a new server and actually protest against any kind of meaningful change to give people a reason to want to play on the new server.  maybe some bonuses or incentives or not making them get destroyed in cross server pvp instances.  nah, you'd rather be right about how it's going to die than get new players.