Weekly Server Maintenance - April 3, 2019

Cyan

12 hours ago, Cyan said:
  • Fixed an issue where the Prestige Case would behave strangely when put into account storage.

Yay thank you. I have purple pve stones on useless alts because I couldn't put the box into my account warehouse. :(

Real talk though, GP for EK really needs to be fixed. I don't even have a toon on EK and I feel bad for them over there. If they're going to be stuck on that dead server, they should at least be able to maintain their ranks.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Event] Chromatic Gift

Ancient Transformation Contract (18 Types)

As a somewhat new player (2 months on it) If I get my hands on this and get a usefull transformation ill be pretty happy with the event, otherwise just another lame event.  ^^

On the side note, i must be pretty lucky, got 4 accs to +15 on the past week with the reverted enchantment rates.

Adjusted Herelym Mine and The Veilenthrone so player characters will deal 10% more damage and receive 10% less damage. This brings these instances in line with other balance adjustments for end-game PVE instances that were introduced in the Awakened Legacy update.

Especially this "This brings these instances in line with other balance adjustments for end-game PVE instances that were introduced in the Awakened Legacy update," made so player characters deal 10% less damage and receive 10% more damage.

I guess we'll find out once the server is up.

@Cyan Which patch can we expect to see the eye discoloration bug fixed? People have been asking about it after every maintenance for months on end, and it has been on the list of known issues since last October. I know you guys are working on a lot of things, but frankly, so much time has passed that we are all under the impression it has been completely ignored. I'm not sure what else we can do to stress the fact we want this addressed. Please provide us with some form of news guys!

13 hours ago, Techlord-KT said:

@Cyan No info on instances still dropping the old transformation contracts (50 types instead of 62 types)? What about the Crucible Spire rewards merchant? Patch notes said he has new rewards but this hasn't been updated yet.

^ This. @Cyan.. can we get an answer on when we will see these two issues since they were both in the patch notes and didn't make it into the build.

9 hours ago, Germ-DN said:

Speechless

b2111def8d.pngb6ad3cbc27.png

Really? REALLY?!

5 minutes ago, Voltric-DN said:

@Cyan Which patch can we expect to see the eye discoloration bug fixed? People have been asking about it after every maintenance for months on end, and it has been on the list of known issues since last October. I know you guys are working on a lot of things, but frankly, so much time has passed that we are all under the impression it has been completely ignored. I'm not sure what else we can do to stress the fact we want this addressed. Please provide us with some form of news guys!

Not sure why Korea hasn't addressed this yet. Grrr. COME ON.

• Aion Team

A lot of what you're asking about (EK GP and more) has been known since the patch went live and I am going to be updating the known issues thread to reflect this, and we will let you all know when or what to expect for some changes when we have more to share that's concrete. 

8 minutes ago, Voltric-DN said:

This rests solely on the developers, as you stated it's been a known issue and we've been awaiting a fix. Unfortunately I do not have an ETA. 

14 minutes ago, Cyan said:

A lot of what you're asking about (EK GP and more) has been known since the patch went live and I am going to be updating the known issues thread to reflect this, and we will let you all know when or what to expect for some changes when we have more to share that's concrete. 

This rests solely on the developers, as you stated it's been a known issue and we've been awaiting a fix. Unfortunately I do not have an ETA. 

Just give free untradeable Plastic Tickets like EU did to their players. 

10 minutes ago, Cyan said:

@Cyan we greatly appreciate you acknowledging the issue of the eye glitch. I've personally been inquiring about this issue over the months and have grown increasingly frustrated on the lack of news and/or progress being made towards fixing it. Is there anyway you and the other members of your team could put a bug in the ear of said developers to let them know that finding a solution is very important to us?

• Aion Team
Just now, Kemana-KT said:

@Cyan we greatly appreciate you acknowledging the issue of the eye glitch. I've personally been inquiring about this issue over the months and have grown increasingly frustrated on the lack of news and/or progress being made towards fixing it. Is there anyway you and the other members of your team could put a bug in the ear of said developers to let them know that finding a solution is very important to us?

I can assure you they're aware, and I know for a fact other regions have been poking them about it as well. I wish I had more to share but I will see if I can get a status update.

11 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Thank you for the response!

15 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Not sure why Korea hasn't addressed this yet. Grrr. COME ON.

Not sure if the developers heads are in the sand or in the clouds at this point. Is it possible to be both? lol

Archived