Weekly Server Maintenance - April 3, 2019

Cyan

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great! 7hours of maintenance and Competition Rank still not working, craft daevanion skill weekly didnt reset, no new rewards on crucible spire, no transparent scrolls, transform box still 50 types, uhhmm.. Could we at least get decent rewards from prestige? Its amazing how you guys try to make NA aion worse than any other region.. @Cyan we gona have to wait 7 more days to fix thoses issues? thank you

Could someone please fix the mats to craft the daevion box npc. Some of us never had all the skills from before this patch even after soloing BOS on several characters and seeing the shugo pop up only a few times because apparently there are a lot of times he seems to be on break. Not to mention the troll shugo pops more often the golden shugo. Please reset the npc.

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

A lot of what you're asking about (EK GP and more) has been known since the patch went live and I am going to be updating the known issues thread to reflect this, and we will let you all know when or what to expect for some changes when we have more to share that's concrete. 

This rests solely on the developers, as you stated it's been a known issue and we've been awaiting a fix. Unfortunately I do not have an ETA. 

Would it be possible to just issue a non-tradeable Plastic Surgery ticket via survey to players? Even 1 per account would satiate affected players so they can at least fix their main character. NC is in hot water as it is with unhappy players.

Building on that, of course, Transparent Transformation scrolls in the Gold Sand Traders so we can see our toons :)

What I find funny is that they can not take 30 min to log in and check everything up in advance if it is as planned before releasing. But they prefer fixing another day, and losing players every moment. @Cyan can you tell us when all the bugs will be fixed?

@Cyan What was actually fixed in those 6 h of maintenance? Because stuff seem to be broken still....

Are we seriously going to need to wait another week to get something fixed..... (If they decide to their job)

Whats not fixed yet:

*Transformation scrolls - not updated

*Enchanting - say some its still 6.2 version, I dont want to waste stones to test it out

*Competition Rank

*And now the materials to craft legendary skill hasnt reseted!

Archived