Weekly Server Maintenance - April 3, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team

We're looking into the weekly reset issue, but we've verified that enchantment is as it should be on the server. It's using the proper 6.7 rates. Also, gaining GP from guards is intended and was in the patch notes as some have pointed out.

Edit: I've also gone ahead and removed some of the back-and-forth bickering going on in this thread.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Cyan said:

We're looking into the weekly reset issue, but we've verified that enchantment is as it should be on the server. It's using the proper 6.7 rates. Also, gaining GP from guards is intended and was in the patch notes as some have pointed out.

Edit: I've also gone ahead and removed some of the back-and-forth bickering going on in this thread.

thanks for clarification, this patch is just plain and simple, bad and boring. 

So in the patch notes.

3. During the siege, killing certain Balaur mobs and completing certain objectives will now award GP.

Balaur!!! w/e if be opposite faction npc why the gate gives no gp???

No point to take the fortress anymore because you can make more gp killing opposite faction npc.

Now i got it why the game is dead....

35 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Are u sure????  cuz i fail 24 Legendary PvE stone on Ultimate Gear  22 times in a row (+11)? with all the errors that exist, now I hope whatever. 

Dont enchant nothing.

• Aion Team
41 minutes ago, Heitor-KT said:

@Cyan Make sure u guys dont forget about GP Rank and Competitive Arena Rank, they're not updating.

We're investigating with devs. Will add to the known issues, thanks.

28 minutes ago, LostLove-EK said:

You've been thrown out of the legion by the horrible personality you and your wife have, plus the lack of coordination all the time changing the subject to try to defame someone and not even know what happened, you're speculating about everything without knowing what happened. Your words are as empty as your head. Go take care of your kids so they do not become repulsive people like you.

Oh now i have a wife

Credit card fraud guy  just to let you know In some states, a minor credit card-related offense can lead to a fine, probation or a short stint in jail. ... However, if you charge $300 or more on that credit card, that would be considered a felony and you could face a $5,000 fine and up to five years in prison.

Just to know how much was the ncoin did you buy it?

:D

8 minutes ago, Sisifo-DN said:

Are u sure????  cuz i fail 24 Legendary PvE stone on Ultimate Gear  22 times in a row (+11)? with all the errors that exist, now I hope whatever. 

Dont enchant nothing.

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/6.0_Update_-_Enchanting_Rates Have a look at the enchantment rates on ultimate gear, that page shows the 6.2 rates and 6.5 rates.

Support replied to my ticket saying to wait till next reset for the Marks to reset. That's not right.

There has to be some alternative to preventing the majority of the player base from getting to craft their skill box for a week due to a bug we don't have control over. 

14 minutes ago, Pharoahra-DN said:

Support replied to my ticket saying to wait till next reset for the Marks to reset. That's not right.

There has to be some alternative to preventing the majority of the player base from getting to craft their skill box for a week due to a bug we don't have control over. 

Just wait and see til they actually tell us to wait another week.

@Cyan How about we get a survey with a crafted skill book in it for all 80's on account...problem solved. It is not that hard and can be done to hold players over til you all fix it. Many of us have literally only things like this to look forward to each week. I literally streamed today because it was reset day and I can't show what I got!!!!!

2 hours ago, SneakAttack-DN said:

@Cyan How about we get a survey with a crafted skill book in it for all 80's on account...problem solved. It is not that hard and can be done to hold players over til you all fix it. Many of us have literally only things like this to look forward to each week. I literally streamed today because it was reset day and I can't show what I got!!!!!

The box was the only reason I was eager going to log in today *sighs* :/

5 hours ago, Cyan said:

Can you please provide some insight into the Crucible Spire? The patch notes said there are new rewards available, but there are not. It doesn't seem the instance has had any kind of changes whatsoever. Multiple people have mentioned this since last week but you have made no response on this particular issue, are NCwest even aware of it?

2 hours ago, SneakAttack-DN said:

if they do this, they going to mess up all, will end up sending 1 skill book per account... and in my case i have 8 geared characters that are perfectly avaible to buy the marks and craft their box, so 1 box per account will be shit, they should give every character lvl 80 a box directly to their inventory

On ‎3‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 0:26 PM, Cyan said:

• Fixed an issue where enchantment rates were reverted to previous settings during the Ereshkigal's Wrath update. Information regarding compensation for this issue will be provided after the maintenance.

Well where's this information regarding compensation? Its after maintenance.

k9WKZ8m.png

You apparently didn't fix the enchantment rate issue. I'm experiencing 10 consecutive failures many times when enchanting my ancient gear, 35 stones cant +15.

3 Ultimate stones can't even move my legendary gear from +13 to +14. What a joke.

Nice maintenance for doing nothing and introducing more bugs in. Good job.

Can you figure up what 7.0 will be?

Unfortunately i bought the 3 months prestige, and the feeling of impotence is just sad. Because this "team" is not interested in providing a good service for the payment, they just don't care.

There's a lot better games out there. It's amazing that we have to wait weeks after weeks the solution to problems that they obviously do not have the capacity to solve.

When you have an issue, you CAN'T make your customers wait 1,2,3...weeks, you MUST give them a solution that day.

The game is awesome, but is just too much for NC team.

Archived