Jump to content
Neleth-KT

EU can buy legendary contract from Gold Sand Shop for 1500 gold ingots

Recommended Posts

Xoth-DN   

They can buy many things which NA does not have.  You can do Lunas and try to get legendary PVP stones too.

Not to mention, the old Pande weekly quest to get the free chocolate, they give the person legendary transformation potions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lKei-DN   

maybe they are doing a better job now because of their bad reputation in the past..........................

now it's NCWEST turn, it's the start of their bad reputation era.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1,500 Gold ingots for a Legendary Transformation...

 

IF you are starting from scratch, it will require 500 days (around 1 year 5 months) of continuous purchase of gold bars at maximum daily limit (3,900,000 kinah). For a total of 1,950,000,000 kinah.

And this will be removed on 2019-05-08, so... Nope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

Because listening and caring for the community is not NCWest's forte.

Oh boi, I think its new. Be careful. They trying to protect their 'professionalism' with custom terms of service.

3DFSnoL.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lapis-DN   
2 hours ago, mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT said:

1,500 Gold ingots for a Legendary Transformation...

 

IF you are starting from scratch, it will require 500 days (around 1 year 5 months) of continuous purchase of gold bars at maximum daily limit (3,900,000 kinah). For a total of 1,950,000,000 kinah.

And this will be removed on 2019-05-08, so... Nope.

 

they will reagain Gold Ingots based on their Honor (Glory) Points after this update.

Take notes, NCWest!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well we need it here, i really want buy 3 ingots per day for 1 year to get a legendary tranf!!!! wowwww

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pita-EK   

Well i wish i could get ancient tranform from prestige rewards

I wish morph would use less XP, or buy daevanion box for 50gold ignot, buy ultimate manastones on crucible rewards

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, lKei-DN said:

maybe they are doing a better job now because of their bad reputation in the past..........................

now it's NCWEST turn, it's the start of their bad reputation era.

GF had the worse reputation until 5.8, in 6.2 they simply implemented Korean Aion. NCWest took the joke in 6.2 and decided to ruin it all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

It's not worth it the 1500 gold ingots because you can get Tahabata transform on your gladiator then regret it. You could use those ingots more wisely. I have legendary transform for free from past events and most of the ancients, also free. This Gold Sand Shop update is only for players who got their GP converted and they have nothing to do with the ingots. There are ultimate enchantment stones you can buy as well but not worth it either:

GsMyJo3.jpg

BTW you can get 4 ingots every day, 3 from Gold Sand Shop and one for those free daily shugo coins from logging in. There is free luna craft as well if you want to go to extreme.

Edited by 2s105714-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zilex-EK   

I changed From NA to EU and i have no REGRETS.  Gameforge is still a Shitty company but they are ALOT better than this Losers that work for NA WEST.

Regarding this update: They merged Servers and reset all  Glory Points, so people got Gold Ingots based on Glory Points they had. You can but Anything (see post above for picture of Sand Shops) People can choose to buy what they want, either it be the Legendary Contract or the Ancient ones.

each Gold ingot cost same as NA 1.3k and u can buy 3 daily and 4 and 5th can be obtained other ways. My ping is same and i use a ping reducer.

gameforge has much better servers. The population is really nice for a dying game like Aion. I believe it was a few thounsand. NA has around 600 at peak times combined.

I got my Legendary contract from a Nice event, not the same OLD BORING BULLSHYT NCwest does. Korean nonsense repeatable quest.

PVP is Amazing, still a Zerg fest but GOD i  have Elyos to kill everywhere i go. Amazing. i dont have to kill bots =). If you live in the USA and can get a good ping reducer and LOVE pvp come to EU. I Left my Ultimate geared Glad for EU and not looking back.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zilex-EK said:

I changed From NA to EU and i have no REGRETS.  Gameforge is still a Shitty company but they are ALOT better than this Losers that work for NA WEST.

Regarding this update: They merged Servers and reset all  Glory Points, so people got Gold Ingots based on Glory Points they had. You can but Anything (see post above for picture of Sand Shops) People can choose to buy what they want, either it be the Legendary Contract or the Ancient ones.

each Gold ingot cost same as NA 1.3k and u can buy 3 daily and 4 and 5th can be obtained other ways. My ping is same and i use a ping reducer.

gameforge has much better servers. The population is really nice for a dying game like Aion. I believe it was a few thounsand. NA has around 600 at peak times combined.

I got my Legendary contract from a Nice event, not the same OLD BORING BULLSHYT NCwest does. Korean nonsense repeatable quest.

PVP is Amazing, still a Zerg fest but GOD i  have Elyos to kill everywhere i go. Amazing. i dont have to kill bots =). If you live in the USA and can get a good ping reducer and LOVE pvp come to EU. I Left my Ultimate geared Glad for EU and not looking back.

 

me and some other friends and legionmates thinking about go to EU also, i was playing on EU for 3 year, then 3 year ago i came to NA because NA was trully free and that time EU wasnt listen the community, NA had better events, better costumer service, everything here was better, now i am about to quit and go play again on EU even when here i have 75 ms and there i will have 250 ms if things dont change no point to keep buying ncoin every month just... DONT WORTH to stay..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubei-DN   

Well, half the time there's nothing to do on NA, so I play EU instead. Kinda sad to see what NCWest is doing to the game, I strongly believe it's just part of a bigger plan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Well, half the time there's nothing to do on NA, so I play EU instead. Kinda sad to see what NCWest is doing to the game, I strongly believe it's just part of a bigger plan.

Bigger plan to get everyone to buy into their mobile games and close Aion in NA. NcWest has really done a shit job with managing this game the past couple years and I hop the customers remember this when choosing to purchase new games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubei-DN   
Just now, Euphoria-DN said:

Bigger plan to get everyone to buy into their mobile games and close Aion in NA. NcWest has really done a shit job with managing this game the past couple years and I hop the customers remember this when choosing to purchase new games.

Clearly. Announcing the game is shutting down when there's little players vs (for example) now would result in less criticism and loss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/3/2019 at 5:20 PM, mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT said:

1,500 Gold ingots for a Legendary Transformation...

 

IF you are starting from scratch, it will require 500 days (around 1 year 5 months) of continuous purchase of gold bars at maximum daily limit (3,900,000 kinah). For a total of 1,950,000,000 kinah.

And this will be removed on 2019-05-08, so... Nope.

BTW Kinah is not a problem. If you sell stuff to npc you get 3 times more than selling to inventory shop. Then there are things like this:

NUXen6s.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Gold Ingot purchase are time-gated to 3 per day. So if you have zero gold ingots, it will take 500 days to buy that many of them. These legendary will be taken off their Gold Sands Traders long before then.

So that is intended solely as a compensation for GP reset. Unless you had thousands of GP gained from the GP reset, it is impossible to buy that legendary transformation contract.

Edited by mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×