Avaliado-KT

essencetapping concern

im asking aion how we can lvl essencetapping skill remember you remove all plant,stone,fish and etc to require leveling to 1-99 of essencetapping my essence tapping is level 41 and i dont find anything or any of that to make 99 my essencetapping cause the quest of pandora  we need more level to my essencetapping fix this how can u give a quest of essencetapping requird if no anything to level up our essencetapping u have probe or something but it end to level 41 and until there only please fix this i hope u concern for this thing.....

Lad-DN   
1 minute ago, SneakAttack-DN said:

What do you even need to essence tap for nowadays? This is a sincere question by the way.

There's an NPC in Sanctum and probably... the Asmo Sanctum I can't think of the name of right now that sells essence tapping equipment. For Oriel you just need an "Essencetapper" they're a little over 1k each.

4 minutes ago, SneakAttack-DN said:

What do you even need to essence tap for nowadays? This is a sincere question by the way.

Some Pandora Weekly quests ask to essencetap new nodes in old maps

1 hour ago, Lad-DN said:

There's an NPC in Sanctum and probably... the Asmo Sanctum I can't think of the name of right now that sells essence tapping equipment. For Oriel you just need an "Essencetapper" they're a little over 1k each.

I don't think he means how...I think he means WHY?

im asking aion how we can lvl essencetapping skill

I already have my essence tapping to 130'ish, and was already answered in this thread:

57 minutes ago, SneakAttack-DN said:

yes I mean why would you spend time doing it?

It is needed for the Pandora gear quests.