Jump to content
Forums

why we get the content nerfed and EU get better rewards?? shame to aion na


Recommended Posts

@Cyan I want to know why the content we receive is totally different from what the other regions get? in kr and EU the transforms are better, by example viola in NA gives only 35% casting speed and KR and EU have weda (viola) that gives 45% casting speed

on EU they just released the update 6.5 and they have legendary contract scrolls on sand traders, the daily rewards for gold pack users (its like a prestige pass) and as i understand it also includes a "shugo gold" i imagine is a free box from shugo per week

other region like KR, EU and rusia have an npc that sell all the skins in the game, mounts etc and you get the coins to buy from this store by doing pve instances...

and EU on their release of 6.5 added 2 events wich gives legendary contract transforms, weapon and wings legendary, legendary pve stones and much more...

EU patch notes:(if this links are not allowed to be post, please let me know so i can edit the post, its my first time posting here..)

https://t.co/C8gsWheUmz?amp=1

KR preview of 6.5 where u can see the transformations and the store for skins and mounts:

 

Edited by Kosiita-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites

NCwest's marketing strategy has always been like this. Almost every aspect of the game is a grind, RNG is pretty bad, the economy is screwed, bugs take months to fix (or don't get fixed at all), etc. All of this forces the whales to spend endless amounts of money on the BCM. There's a reason the transformation contract pack is $100, because its incredibly difficult to get a legendary transform through the game alone, not to mention the ultimate one. That transform pack is their number one seller and likely their primary source of income from the game.

Link to post
Share on other sites

NCW just doesn't care as much about this game compared to their others. It becomes proven patch after patch and week after week. Even something as simple as 16k kinah Shard bundles on Gold Sand Traders (GST) was so difficult to petition to be put on the GST, even though we only asked for what other servers already had.  And they've said before that they have "no current plan" to put more skins on the GST. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kubei-DN said:

Clearly because they're probably trying to shut down the servers. Why else would it be this bad?

Why shut down a game you can still milk sooo easily just by using your brain for about twenty seconds ? It's not rocket science, just basic logic and elementary economics.

NA has really gone downhill but it's really not that hard to fix a few problems and get everything back on track. Newsflash, happy consumers will spread the word and pay more at the end of the day.

Edited by Capa-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Noona-DN said:

NCW just doesn't care as much about this game compared to their others. It becomes proven patch after patch and week after week. Even something as simple as 16k kinah Shard bundles on Gold Sand Traders (GST) was so difficult to petition to be put on the GST, even though we only asked for what other servers already had.  And they've said before that they have "no current plan" to put more skins on the GST. 

but is not about gold sand trader, is a new npc, you earn gems on ur inventory from instances and you can buy everything in there, skins, mounts, legendary transformation contract, ancient transformation contract, etc... what mount you can get in the game at this point? none, the only mount you can get is the one you get from lockbox (p2w) everything now is p2w...

wich titles you can get on the game ? none, the only 2 title you can get is

1. buy aion choosen

2. buy prestige pass 15,000 coins title

game is just messed up and they not trying to make it right...

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2019 at 11:50 AM, Capa-KT said:

Why shut down a game you can still milk sooo easily just by using your brain for about twenty seconds ? It's not rocket science, just basic logic and elementary economics.

NA has really gone downhill but it's really not that hard to fix a few problems and get everything back on track. Newsflash, happy consumers will spread the word and pay more at the end of the day.

Do you honestly believe this? Like wholeheartedly believe the words you typed? Aion is a game for those who currently want to play it. There is nothing appealing for a new consumer to come and participate in.

How many players said they would not use the selective re-tuning and how many are using it now that they have all their gear?

How many players are going to lie about using it and say they just rolled BiS stats with kinah? 

 

Simple fact is paying players pay whether they are happy or unhappy so long as they can progress towards BiS.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Byzantius-DN said:

Do you honestly believe this? Like wholeheartedly believe the words you typed? Aion is a game that even those who currently play are tired of it.. There is nothing appealing for players to come and participate in. @HealingSquid-KT

I 100% believe my words you can meme me all you like but i know there are many unhappy players that are paying weekly. Many of them were those who said they would never use selective re-tune but are now using selective re-tune. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...