Enchantment Stones & Daevanion Marks of Knowledge Mail

Cyan

4 minutes ago, Bizancia-DN said:

why we recive event ancient pve stone that we cant morph and i use legendaris pvp/pve and ultimates why i get this ? and not my legendaris/ ultimates is this a joke?

Why do you think you would get stones that you can morph if you didn't morph the ones you broke?  If you blew up ancient stones, then you got the same stones you blew up.  Same for the legendary stones and the ultimate stones, in fact, you got more than you used. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SomeoneBetter-DN said:

It's not 100% chance fam... 

when the skill is activated not when it is off dude :). when it is on its suposed to increse recoverys by 20% when my base heal is 3200 but when is up my heal still 3200 when it should be [3200+(20%=640)= 3840]

• Aion Team
1 minute ago, Suh-EK said:

Does this mean we get stones that we blew up last night back, or is this before the Maintenance happened yesterday on April 3rd?

It's until the maintenance on April 3rd. The issue was fixed during the maintenance so stones used after that are not eligible.

34 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Is this per character? For example, I purchased 6 Marks on 4 characters last week. Will all 4 characters receive mail? Thanks

It's per character.

2 minutes ago, Cyborg-DN said:

ok i don't understand i got the stones i got 25 ancient that cant be morphed i have no ancient gear nor enchanted any gear with ancient it was legendary stones i used so what now?

That's a crappy situation, I'd submit a ticket if I were you.  I didn't receive any stones that I blew up but I would be happy with them just fixing the issues.

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Possibly, I will send it to the team for investigation. I know there's been a lot of reports with skill bugs so we're sending them all over.

There is nothing wrong with Pledge of Earth the damage was increased from 508 at a 10% chance to 1016 at a 10% chance, (ie. 100% increased additional damage) It is working as it should.

3 hours ago, Siopao-KT said:

hmmm

How come I haven't receive any mail regarding the enchantment stones.. even the Daevonian Mark of Knowledge still hasn't reset... 3 of my legion member have this same issues.. check all my toons and got nothing! 

me neither i still waiting that pieces of deavanion mark on my mail but nothing yet

10 hours ago, Bizancia-DN said:

when the skill is activated not when it is off dude :). when it is on its suposed to increse recoverys by 20% when my base heal is 3200 but when is up my heal still 3200 when it should be [3200+(20%=640)= 3840]

hello, if you read the patch notes there say that the chanter heals now are not affected by healing boost or shards, maybe is not affected for heal effect increase :) you should try with cleric skill noble grace and chanter mantra celerity to check if the skill is not affected by that healing effect, and then you will have your answer

17 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello everyone, 

*snip*

In addition to this, we will also be sending out 6 Daevanion Marks of Knowledge to every player that purchased at least one Mark last week. 

If you are eligible to receive these items you will see them in your mailbox by the end of the day Monday, April 8.

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

I did not receive my Daevanion Marks, therefore I am very disappointed and displeased.

I didn't get marks either, but I see from this quote from Cyan that we will get them by Monday. I hate waiting, but we haven't hit the deadline yet.

50 minutes ago, Konkers-EK said:

That's the bare minimum after that massive screw up. ROFL!

Give us transparent scrolls ffs.

I actually think they did a fair job with this matter. They could have just ignored and not issued any compensation or gave us a lucky vinna. No resolution was gonna be perfect in this matter but I feel at least on this matter and with the eventual mark mail it was handled as best as they can and besides i can't recall exactly how many stones i used or didn't but i expect they went through a lot of time and logs to try and make it right so I give them kudos on this at least.

Now they have dozens of other screw ups to correct and lets get those transparent scrolls on the store already.

3 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

I didn't get marks either, but I see from this quote from Cyan that we will get them by Monday. I hate waiting, but we haven't hit the deadline yet.

Which is kinda weird because some people in my legion already got their compensation.

1 minute ago, Kubei-DN said:

Which is kinda weird because some people in my legion already got their compensation.

One of my accounts got their enchant stones, but others didn't. I think it's being done by hand, so it just takes time. We were told by Monday, so I will wait until then to get mad.

1 hour ago, Euphoria-DN said:

I actually think they did a fair job with this matter. They could have just ignored and not issued any compensation or gave us a lucky vinna. No resolution was gonna be perfect in this matter but I feel at least on this matter and with the eventual mark mail it was handled as best as they can and besides i can't recall exactly how many stones i used or didn't but i expect they went through a lot of time and logs to try and make it right so I give them kudos on this at least.

Now they have dozens of other screw ups to correct and lets get those transparent scrolls on the store already.

You don't understand. They owe us the stones. They did, indeed, gave more than they SHOULD, but they HAD to give us the stones back. It was their mistake (yet again).

They don't have to give us anything it is you who don't understand. Yes, it was their mistake but they made plenty of mistakes in the past which they did not compensate the player for.

I guess you weren't playing all those years when the lucky vinna was the normal compensation for one of their mistakes!

10 minutes ago, Euphoria-DN said:

They don't have to give us anything it is you who don't understand. Yes, it was their mistake but they made plenty of mistakes in the past which they did not compensate the player for.

I guess you weren't playing all those years when the lucky vinna was the normal compensation for one of their mistakes!

No wonder why they lost so many players. It's common sense. You fked up? You make it right. Or else, you will fail, just as they are failing with Aion.

1 minute ago, Konkers-EK said:

No wonder why they lost so many players. It's common sense. You fked up? You make it right. Or else, you will fail, just as they are failing with Aion.

Doubt anyone disagrees with you on this but it has become all to common for game companies to fail when it comes to these types of things.

4 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Not sure what's worse, Tiamaranta event or the whole NCWest's ability to handle NA.

Damn that is a tough one indeed. I remember all the outrage with the Tia event tho then Ncsoft tries to throw in a weekend power up event last minute to shut us up claiming it was planned lololol

4 minutes ago, Euphoria-DN said:

Damn that is a tough one indeed. I remember all the outrage with the Tia event tho then Ncsoft tries to throw in a weekend power up event last minute to shut us up claiming it was planned lololol

I think both things are on this equal level, but somehow I feel nothing can top Tia disaster. But who knows, with NA, anything's possible lol

2 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

I just got mine, Kubei. So they are going out today as well. Hopefully everyone gets theirs today, too. But if not.. Monday.

1 hour ago, Kubei-DN said:

I think both things are on this equal level, but somehow I feel nothing can top Tia disaster. But who knows, with NA, anything's possible lol

eemmm Tia event was better than any 6.X event even post nerf xD  

and for me the event was broken like 10 times more than ''End of The World'' event, people could still have several thousands of Omega today from an event from 1 year ago creating inbalance even in 7.0 lmao, the nerf was necessary, but yeah they nerfed it too much at the end.

Archived