Forums

Enchantment Stones & Daevanion Marks of Knowledge Mail

Cyan

20 hours ago, Bizancia-DN said:

when the skill is activated not when it is off dude :). when it is on its suposed to increse recoverys by 20% when my base heal is 3200 but when is up my heal still 3200 when it should be [3200+(20%=640)= 3840]

This buff only apply for the first tick on HoT effects.
So only the first healing of Revujenation Spell will get this buff. Just like Celerity Mantra. 

It works better for the instant cast version of Recovery Spell

I think @Vantheria-DN can confirm it too

21 hours ago, Maladro-KT said:

@Cyan what about pledge/ promise of earth on chanters, it supposed Increased Additional damage by approximately 100% and is still 10%, are u going to fix this also?

what do you mean? 
Only the PVE Damage output of this skill was buffed by 100%. The proc rate remains 10% and wans't changed. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Cyan I bought 800transform contract since patch 6.0, but didn't even give me 1 legendary transform, does the contract sale on BCM really can get you legendary transform? Yesterday I bought another 100 contract only give you 1 ancient transform after open 100 contract

2 hours ago, Lapis-DN said:

This buff only apply for the first tick on HoT effects.
So only the first healing of Revujenation Spell will get this buff. Just like Celerity Mantra. 

It works better for the instant cast version of Recovery Spell

I think @Vantheria-DN can confirm it too

Mostly correct. First, Viola's effect will not work on Recovery/Rejuvenating/Cleansing as that is the "line" that is no longer affected by heal boost. I have confirmed that with my own Viola. That said, Celerity does still give 10% hb to all chanter heals, including the Revovery line.

However, Viola's buff DOES affect all other chanter heals, as do gear and skill heal boosts and Celerity. I have also confirmed that with my Viola.

As noted by @Lapis-DN, the heal boost only affects the first tick of a HoT, which was demonstrated/proven by another chanter (forget who) in a different thread.

In other words, pop Word of Life, Healing Burst, or Healing Light with your Viola buff, but it won't help you with Rejuvenating/Cleansing/Recovery.

If some other chanter is getting the Viola buff to work with Rejuvenating, then I want that "bug!" :D

On 05/04/2019 at 5:54 PM, Erreshkigal-DN said:

@Cyan I bought 800transform contract since patch 6.0, but didn't even give me 1 legendary transform, does the contract sale on BCM really can get you legendary transform? Yesterday I bought another 100 contract only give you 1 ancient transform after open 100 contract

There is a 0,0001% chance of getting a legendary transformation from a normal contract. So far I've only saw one person get it. You will need to combine ancients for that.

15 hours ago, Phantom-EK said:

So people were clearly told not to enchant for the week.  Anyone who did was then reimbursed for being a moron!  So from now on I should clearly do the thing I am specifically told not to do and then I will get reimbursed double for it.  Sounds about right. 

Are you really upset with NCsoft for doing the right thing FOR ONCE? y i k e s

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived