Sign in to follow this  
Techlord-KT

Crucible Spire not updated for 6.7

Instances: 17. Changed the stats of some monsters in the Crucible Spire.

Items: 6. Added items to the Challenge Coin merchant. Challenge Coins can be acquired from Crucible Spire.

This is from the patch notes - the stats of the monsters seem to remain unchanged, and there are no new rewards. I have seen this mentioned multiple times in the maintenance and known issues topics but @Cyan hasn't responded to this particular issue yet. Can we please know what is going on with this?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Techlord-KT said:

Instances: 17. Changed the stats of some monsters in the Crucible Spire.

I think this part was changed, i feel mobs are more tanky and have more evasion/resist, at least now i get out of time 1 floor earlier than before and i improved my set 

Edited by DevilNest-KT

44 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

I think this part was changed, i feel mobs are more tanky and have more evasion/resist, at least now i get out of time 1 floor earlier than before and i improved my set 

Could be, but this could also be because of the class changes. I can now beat the floor I was stuck on before, but that could be because AT's got a pretty big buff this patch

Posted (edited)
On 5/4/2019 at 5:09 PM, DevilNest-KT said:

The mosnters are surely harder now, I could kill up to floor 15 if I remember correctly (the single mage boss) and I went up to floor 16 with the bunnies but had only 10 seconds left so I run out of time before I could do anything.

With the new patch most of the time I either kill floor 13 and run out of time in floor 14 or just run out of time in floor 13, it depends on my crit and resists. And I even have better gear now.
-----
But the rewards are not updated, we cannot buy the new manastones with the coin of challenge.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

Seems they reverted this back to how it was before just like they did with the enchanting.  Everyone was getting to 14 now its back to 11. 

Cyan   

We're investigating this and reported it to the devs. Sorry I didn't respond on this particular thing, but there's been a list of things reported to the development team for investigation.