Unlimited entry BoS?

2s152F50-DN

Did that say unlimited for you? Or was that someone else? I see your entry count is zero on the top of the screen. If that was you that was "unlimited" but you were actually on CD, could you enter? If the unlimited people weren't you, are they friends? Could you ask them if the group info was the same as their actual entry count?

I would send this to Support without the names blacked out and let them sort it out.

2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Did that say unlimited for you? Or was that someone else? I see your entry count is zero on the top of the screen. If that was you that was "unlimited" but you were actually on CD, could you enter? If the unlimited people weren't you, are they friends? Could you ask them if the group info was the same as their actual entry count?

I would send this to Support without the names blacked out and let them sort it out.

for me it was my last run, I could not enter more, I did not test if I could enter again, and they are not my friends, I just applied in a group in the LFG, and I just posted the photo because I asked one of the people that it was unlimited , so she was surprised how I knew that, but I was suspicious and took a print screen

11 minutes ago, 2s152F50-DN said:

for me it was my last run, I could not enter more, I did not test if I could enter again, and they are not my friends, I just applied in a group in the LFG, and I just posted the photo because I asked one of the people that it was unlimited , so she was surprised how I knew that, but I was suspicious and took a print screen

So the unlimited entries was someone that you didn't know.

Yeah. I would send the unedited screen shot to Support.

This is a display bug with the group/alliance info window. Purely visual bug. There are no extra entries.

Here's a picture of my character 'sanure' with that same bug showing my 'Unlimited' entries from the group/alliance window. I never had unlimited entries but let's be real... if anyone knew how much CoE I actually ran in 5.X I found this pretty funny ;)

8dFAand.jpg

Archived