event already a failure

And what's the problem here?

The event description is very clear:

- 25 petals each 30min online

- extra 50 for prestige users

- can drop petals on instances

There's no section where they say it's supposed to drop more than 1 petal per boss run.. judging by the number of entrances in every instances, u can get like extra 50 petals per week doing stuff

- 150 free per day

- 50 per week doing stuff

Total: 1100 per week

29 minutes ago, Bjorn-DN said:

The event description is very clear:

- 25 petals each 30min online

- extra 50 for prestige users

- can drop petals on instances

There's no section where they say it's supposed to drop more than 1 petal per boss run.. judging by the number of entrances in every instances, u can get like extra 50 petals per week doing stuff

- 150 free per day

Umm, have you seen the cost of the rewards? Ancient Transform Contract Bundle = 3000, Floral Treasure Chest = 1750, Daevanion Skill Box = 1500. We have the event for 3 weeks, meaning if you have prestige and do ALL of your instances, you can get one ancient transform contract at the end of the event, or maybe two floral treasure chests/skill boxes. You can also get petals from open-world but they will be hard to get when you're competing against everyone else farming for them, and they only drop 1 petal. Lets be honest, the reward list is fooling you into thinking its a good event, when in reality it's a 3 week grind-fest just to get a single reward.

39 minutes ago, Bjorn-DN said:

- 150 free  with Prestige per day

Total: 750 per week for non prestige users, maybe 800 with Pandora quests not sure.

40 minutes ago, Bjorn-DN said:

This is the problem lmao, 3 weeks of event and barely or not enough bloosoms for a single contract.  Unless @DeathMist-EK is wrong and bosses drop more, this event will be absolute garbage, not in game right now so im not sure, i will test it in a few hours.

S4sIpRJ.jpg

52 minutes ago, DeathMist-EK said:

@Unskilled-KT can you post the reward prices and the amount you get on RU?

Just because you asked, they got :

• 5 blossoms for each weekly camp quest
  • 3 blossoms per each daily camp quest (love this idea, more pvp)
  • 30 blossoms a day
  • 10 blossoms as a drop from last bosses at instances (20 for Veilenthronme) and chance to get 1 <Bruised Petal>

Rewards: check the below:

Source: https://4gameforum.com/threads/743298/

4 minutes ago, Unskilled-KT said:

Just because you asked, they got :

• 5 blossoms for each weekly camp quest
  • 3 blossoms per each daily camp quest (love this idea, more pvp)
  • 30 blossoms a day
  • 10 blossoms as a drop from last bosses at instances (20 for Veilenthronme) and chance to get 1 <Bruised Petal>

Rewards: check the below:

Source: https://4gameforum.com/threads/743298/

Oh my f**cking God, that difference on prices LMAO

Okay, i know the chances are mostly negatives here. But @Cyan should report this to the Team, so they can or fix the number that dropes from boss or lower the price a little bit so non prestige players can be able to get at least 1 transformation scroll.

We know they can change prices after event begin, since they did that to tia eye

but damn RU server rewards are so nice

I don't know why anyone is surprised. A guy in LFG last night was saying he was happy we finally got a "good" event and I told him that he shouldn't rejoice as yet until he sees the rate of the drops for that item we need. I find it absolutely hilarious that there's a number next to the items letting you know how many times a week you can buy them when in actuality you will only get the over priced items at the very end of the event, one time. xD

Just now, Cheesecake-DN said:

E8nUldt.png

Not every account is getting this, only has come up on one toon for me, and then when I switched to my main, the survey was gone.  Despite not taking it.  Then switched back to the toon it was on, and it was GONE.  

Also, these event items are not account tradeable, so you have to sit on your main for a whole two hours when there may or may not be anything to do in that time, when instead you could be doing your weekly/daily on alts, or working on lower gear stuff on alts as well.  It's additionally painful on prestige, because I'm technically paying for additional event items but don't get to choose what toon I get them on unless I waste two hours of doing nothing on my main, because the people I do my PVP, PF, IDD, etc with ON MY MAIN, are not on until late!  This is absolutely crap.  

Just now, Shavera-DN said:

Not every account is getting this, only has come up on one toon for me, and then when I switched to my main, the survey was gone.  Despite not taking it.  Then switched back to the toon it was on, and it was GONE.  

Also, these event items are not account tradeable, so you have to sit on your main for a whole two hours when there may or may not be anything to do in that time, when instead you could be doing your weekly/daily on alts, or working on lower gear stuff on alts as well.  It's additionally painful on prestige, because I'm technically paying for additional event items but don't get to choose what toon I get them on unless I waste two hours of doing nothing on my main, because the people I do my PVP, PF, IDD, etc with ON MY MAIN, are not on until late!  This is absolutely crap.  

It is absolutely crap, the unaccounttradable thing, and you are correct that there is a lot of things wrong with it. This is still a nice gesture and acknowledgment that they nyerked up.

Have you tried reloading the game to try to get the survey to pop up?

In addition to being legion warehouse tradeable,  they are also LEAGUE loot.  I will be taking a break from Kibis for a bit and farming flowers.   League loot means we can still ensure we can all work towards our goals. Together.  If you guys are out and about please try to invite as many daevas as you can!  Carry on ducklings!

Archived