Glory Points Reset & Seasons

Cyan

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/25/2019 at 4:08 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

I love the monthly reset because it is the right thing to do. I was hoping arenas would give GP. Or maybe only sieges and be it. Arenas would be more reasonable to give GP than luna resetting instances, it is pure pvp and something could be done to avoid people timing themselves with their alts to always win.

If there are people willing to pay a ton of money to be on top ranks every month then I guess their pockets will be full of money and NCSoft will be happy.

Monthly reset of ranks = best decision ever
Luna resets for GP = wrong

@Cyan

Are you saying you didn't reset anything for Extra GP? You have 697 GP which means you reset a couple Extra IB runs.

If ranks already meant nothing, now they really are nothing more than bragging rights of how much money you put forward to a dead game anyway. If you wanna stroke your ego enough to buy IB resets so you can be rank 1, go right ahead. But don't say Luna resetting is wrong and it should go away when you're doing exactly what NCSoft wants you to do. Why can't we just collectively decide to let this game die, NCSoft is practically begging us to quit at this point! This poorly managed game gets worse and worse every week I swear...the folks I do play with are about the only reason I log in these days.

2 minutes ago, Afterglow-KT said:

Where can i find the complete list of GP season rewards? Would like to see for myself whether and how far to p2w, and how much of the race is for (fleeting) bragging rights and how much of it is for actual and useful rewards.

In your menu, go to Community > Competition Rankings. Then click the GP one and then click My History. You can hover your mouse over the ranks on the window that pops up and you will see the rewards.

3 hours ago, Germ-DN said:

Are you saying you didn't reset anything for Extra GP? You have 697 GP which means you reset a couple Extra IB runs.

They won siege, so possibly max 500 GP from there and 100 GP from 2x2 IB wins (with prestige). That does not leave excessive p2w, and most non-p2w people reset runs with luna every now and then.

4 minutes ago, Afterglow-KT said:

They won siege, so possibly max 500 GP from there and 100 GP from 2x2 IB wins (with prestige). That does not leave excessive p2w, and most non-p2w people reset runs with luna every now and then.

Ah I didn't know KT had Attack siege and not Defense that would make more sense I guess :P I was simply pointing out that he may have done it like plenty of others who did

Looked around at how much people are spending on resets to buy their rank. DN-E are spending a ton (is anyone surprised), but after them are EK-E. Only.. they didn't actually -spend- to buy their ranks. Their ranks are courtesy of NCSoft's 4k free Ncoin.

giphy.gif

On 21/4/2019 at 3:20 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

This new system is like a big "git gud" to everyone's face and it is the best edit they ever did.

I see why you wanted the reset now... so you could pay 2 rank up. That's the good system or "Git Gud" that you wanted? Complaining about the people who payed to rank up and you did even worse lol, such hypocrisy.

On 4/26/2019 at 3:00 PM, Germ-DN said:

No I didn't because I got 314 GP from attacking guards, 300 GP from winning the siege and like 150 GP from the 6 free IB I have every day or something.

1st day I had 50 GP, 2nd day I had 50 GP +the rest, before siege I was in 34th place or something, after siege I was 6th, a few days later and without a siege, I am 12th and Luck is back to 1st place, he surely resetted with luna. Learn how to play the game.

that 324 gp I got from that siege was too little, BEFORE the reset (and after guards started giving GP), I once got more than 1k in one day. I noobed on our first siege and I promised I wont do that again, and I also promise to take screenshots from every siege I do so people like you learn how the game is played actively.

Here, this is from a siege right before the reset
8lU6sdT.png

On 4/26/2019 at 3:14 PM, Aly-DN said:

Buying ranks is wrong!

*quietly buys rank*

Aly, you have 2376 posts

Every time people complained about a bug, you were there to consolidate them and reassure them this game will always have bugs
When people complained about injustices you were there to slap them and tell them this is how the game is and always was
When people suggested to the suggestion section, you went there to tell them to stop suggesting because the game is good as it is and even if we suggest something it won't change (the GP reset proved you wrong and many more things)
when people blasted the game for everything wrong you were the NCSoft lawyer and supported every shitty decision hey took.

...and here you are now, 2376 posts later, proving to everyone you are not even playing the game. I bought my rank? I did 0 luna resets.

On 4/26/2019 at 4:24 PM, Vantheria-DN said:

OOOOOHHHHH DAYUMMMM DAT CALLOUT

Don't hold your breath, learn how to play the game.

On 4/26/2019 at 6:13 PM, Germ-DN said:

Ah I didn't know KT had Attack siege and not Defense that would make more sense I guess :P I was simply pointing out that he may have done it like plenty of others who did

...of course you didn't know, you do not play in our server and you were so happy just to "point out" that you wanted to blast me with a p2w accusation, let me tell you I play from Greece, aka poor, and I cannot afford to pay 1~2 $ for potential of 10 or 25 GP for IB resets! I wont' do it

On 4/27/2019 at 1:02 AM, EZBurst-KT said:

I see why you wanted the reset now... so you could pay 2 rank up. That's the good system or "Git Gud" that you wanted? Complaining about the people who payed to rank up and you did even worse lol, such hypocrisy.

I saved your quote for last because I really wanted to simply git gud in your face.

people purchased ranks from EB but you wre happy because apparently you di that as well
people got a ton of GP from 5.8 even when they failed
People afked in coalition and you loved it
People could rest afk in walls in 6.2 just to keep their rank and you thought it was the right thing

...now you have to compete and you call me a p2w

This GP reset was literally the best thing ever, so many people shouldn't even be able to lay the game due to mental retardation but they were even ranked because the system gave them the ability to rank just by logging in and now people have to compete.

My reply to you:

CJaCkfd.jpg

45 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I saved your quote for last because I really wanted to simply git gud in your face.

people purchased ranks from EB but you wre happy because apparently you di that as well
people got a ton of GP from 5.8 even when they failed
People afked in coalition and you loved it
People could rest afk in walls in 6.2 just to keep their rank and you thought it was the right thing

...now you have to compete and you call me a p2w

This GP reset was literally the best thing ever, so many people shouldn't even be able to lay the game due to mental retardation but they were even ranked because the system gave them the ability to rank just by logging in and now people have to compete.

My reply to you:

CJaCkfd.jpg

6 free IB? yeah right, don't joke man. I have prestige and I only get 2 runs lmao. Stop making excuses. You are buying Luna to rank up. I should "git gud?" Is this a Joke lol, you can save my reply for last as much as you want, but you have already lost your credibility lol, since you are talking about competitive gaming? where is the competitive part? I only see people buying Luna and competitively paying to rank up. That's the good system that you wanted? if it is, I invite you to play LoL against me or Overwatch, even something easy, let's say which doesn't require much brain cells, let's play BO4 to see who needs to "git good", so you can really see what's competitive gaming lol and not this pay 2 rank up BS.

5 minutes ago, EZBurst-KT said:

6 free IB? yeah right, don't joke man. I have prestige and I only get 2 runs lmao. Stop making excuses. You are buying Luna to rank up. I should "git gud?" Is this a Joke lol, you can save my reply for last as much as you want, but you have already lost your credibility lol, since you are talking about competitive gaming? where is the competitive part? I only see people buying Luna and competitively paying to rank up. That's the good system that you wanted? if it is, I invite you to play LoL against me or Overwatch, even something easy, let's say which doesn't require much brain cells, let's play BO4 to see who needs to "git good", so you can really see what's competitive gaming lol and not this pay 2 rank up BS.

3 days, 2 free IB per day = 6 days right when I wrote this comment for my total of 736 GP or something... oh my god stop replying! you make yourself look worse. This is the 4th day since reset and I am about to do my 2x free IB, for a total of 8 free IB so far!

Also siege is over I got 64 GP only since rewards are bugged and went from 12th place to 8th. And I am about to get 50 more Gp from the two new free IB I have.

…and no I didn't want luna resetting instances to give GP, I was hoping and still am only siege can give GP. Our 1st slot wouldn't be there if it was like this.

Resetting GP every month is still the right thing to do, what they have to change is the ability to pay to get GP. Do you ever read what people write?

Did you want a ranking system where people p2w their EB ranks and then they were locked so people could afk-ranks? Because this is what you were advocating for.

~~~~
Next attacking siege I will get more GP than many p2w people.

5 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

3 days = 2 free IB per day... oh my god stop replying! you make yourself look worse. This is the 4th day since reset and I am about to do my 2x free IB, for a total of 8 free IB so far!

and no I didn't want luna resetting instances to give GP, I was hoping and still am only siege can give GP. Our 1st slot wouldn't be there if it was like this.

Resetting GP every month is still the right thing to do, what they have to change is the ability to pay to get GP Do you ever read what people write?

I should stop replying lol? so funny because it makes me look worse? hahaha stop joking man, don't you really want to play something competitive for real though? the offer is there, let me show you what real competitive gaming is all about. Man you knew this was going to happen and that NC would exploit the Luna reset to make even more money, so don't play like you didn't see this coming.

Just now, EZBurst-KT said:

I should stop replying lol? so funny because it makes me look worse? hahaha stop joking man, don't you really want to play something competitive for real though? the offer is there, let me show you what real competitive gaming is all about. Man you knew this was going to happen and that NC would exploit the Luna reset to make even more money, so don't play like you didn't see this coming.

I know 3 people above me wouldn't be there if it wasn't for luna resets, YES I dislike this. Be productive and go vote here.

Monthly reset = perfect
Luna reset for GP = awful

VOTE and tell your friends and legion members to vote:

23 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Using the term buying is not an adequate description. Buying could be pretty much how it was in the EB online era, but with ranks resets, it's just renting, you gonna have to pay every month. 

...lol exactly, it is not even an investment, I wouldn't buy me luna resets for so little GP ever. But some people do not mind wasting money, I mean they still get to keep their rewards from those instances like before the GP on them.

On 28/4/2019 at 4:33 PM, Matsukamy-KT said:

Using the term buying is not an adequate description. Buying could be pretty much how it was in the EB online era, but with ranks resets, it's just renting, you gonna have to pay every month. 

I understand what you mean, but I do not think it is exactly the same. Before we could buy the reset scrolls and use them or sell them in the broker, making all those who could not buy the scrolls with real money, buy them with kinah, and thus making the reset to EB accessible to everybody as long as we could afford them with kinha.

but now it is not like that, there are no scrolls that we can buy in the broker and that resets IB and ID, only those that have prestige pack and/or buy luna are those who can go more than once, giving them a much more uneven advantage that before to those who can not buy them.

Archived