Forums

What Happened To My Surveys

Gabe-DN

I saw they surveys on my accounts but since they were not tradeable, I wanted to claim them on the main characters for those accounts when I log them back in this morning but now the surveys are all gone.  Sadly I didn't claim half of them.

16 minutes ago, Gabe-DN said:

I saw they surveys on my accounts but since they were not tradeable, I wanted to claim them on the main characters for those accounts when I log them back in this morning but now the surveys are all gone.  Sadly I didn't claim half of them.

What ? There were surveys yesterday ?

Not sure why there would be a time limit on it, yet another stupidass thing they do but I am not sure why I am surprised since they have had nothing but a recent history of doing nothing but stupid stuff usually at players expense.  Without having to maintain GP anymore, maybe it is time to take a break.

The time limit is because the survey wasn't for people who didn't play yesterday. (Obviously doesn't include you since you DID play, but bad luck.) The people who played yesterday spent some of their instance CDs and only got one petal per instance. So they missed out on more petals on those instances. That's why they were compensated. If you didn't play yesterday, then you didn't "waste" any of your instance CDs.

33 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

The time limit is because the survey wasn't for people who didn't play yesterday. (Obviously doesn't include you since you DID play, but bad luck.) The people who played yesterday spent some of their instance CDs and only got one petal per instance. So they missed out on more petals on those instances. That's why they were compensated. If you didn't play yesterday, then you didn't "waste" any of your instance CDs.

Seriously, this. Stop your needy a crying just because you think you missed out on something. "yEt AnoThER sTuPId tHIng" no, it's not stupid just because you feel stupid.

On 4/12/2019 at 0:37 AM, Gabe-DN said:

Not sure why there would be a time limit on it, yet another stupidass thing they do but I am not sure why I am surprised since they have had nothing but a recent history of doing nothing but stupid stuff usually at players expense.  Without having to maintain GP anymore, maybe it is time to take a break.

I also wondered why they disappeared  within like 2-3 days, I didn't have time to claim them on all accounts. They usually lasted for a week at least :( Also, I don't understand how to use them cause there's no event npcs in Pandemonium and Lakrum (?)

5 hours ago, MetaBlack-KT said:

I also wondered why they disappeared  within like 2-3 days, I didn't have time to claim them on all accounts. They usually lasted for a week at least :( Also, I don't understand how to use them cause there's no event npcs in Pandemonium and Lakrum (?)

YFDFZlR.png

Archived