Sign in to follow this  
Madara-KT

Transparent Transformation Scroll @Cyan

@Cyan Can you please shine some light on if we will ever get transparent scrolls cheaper ingame and not BCM. I just spent 100$ on BCM and spent 10$ changing my appearance. I do not wish to look like a damn fox with big ears. EU allows players to buy 100 transparent scrolls for 5 gold bars per week while what we have in NA is retarded. Why can you not change the Gold bar shop? Are you guys waiting for the game to die before you make changes? Why are you guys so damn slow when it comes to addressing the community. This issue should of have been dealt with when 6.0 was in development. Why are you forcing us to look like sheeps and cows and goats? I want to look like my characters. Please add more number of scrolls that I can buy with Gold Bars per day or week. I am loosing my patience with this company to be honest. Please fix this simple issue. Just add more scrolls per gold bar. It is really that simple. I will  not buy transparency scrolls on BCM. Will not pay to look like the character that I made and those that do that are the ones that is delaying this process. NcWest please I beg that you allow this game to live for few more years. 

Thank you,

On 3/27/2019 at 6:17 PM, Cyan said:

I have explained before that we've forwarded the feedback to the development team. There's currently not a plan to change how the transparent scrolls are available, but that doesn't mean there won't be in the future. If something is changing we will inform everyone.

Yes, it sucks. But that's generally been the response each time it's brought up. I do share your frustrations because I use transparent scrolls. But it doesn't look like they plan to make it any easier on us.

Juju-EK   

They aren't going to remove an income stream, especially one they obtained by changing the buff system.

The only reason this game still exists is money. That fact is present in every change they make.

Seems like bad business to me. Any company that does these predatory schemes to get too much of your money you should avoid like the plague. Aion as a whole, even if you had the best gear with max enchants is not worth more that $50. It boggles the mind how people spend upwards of 500 dollars on something like this. Don't they know they can buy a whole Playstation 4 for cheaper than that and have 100 times more fun with it? Games like this exist because of how people are though. If they have the money, they will spend over a thousand dollars just to have something most people can't afford. Give someone a thousand dollars just so you can stand around and say, " ahaha, I'm better than you." Seems like any game that comes from Korea is like that. Boycott the nyerking nyerk. Your job as the consumer is to not buy things that do you wrong. Don't keep throwing money at them if all they do is nyerk you around. Forget this Nyerk man, save your money bro, buy a Nintendo Switch, they're pretty fun.

On 4/18/2019 at 6:52 AM, Raiuken-KT said:

Seems like bad business to me. Any company that does these predatory schemes to get too much of your money you should avoid like the plague. Aion as a whole, even if you had the best gear with max enchants is not worth more that $50. It boggles the mind how people spend upwards of 500 dollars on something like this. Don't they know they can buy a whole Playstation 4 for cheaper than that and have 100 times more fun with it? Games like this exist because of how people are though. If they have the money, they will spend over a thousand dollars just to have something most people can't afford. Give someone a thousand dollars just so you can stand around and say, " ahaha, I'm better than you." Seems like any game that comes from Korea is like that. Boycott the nyerking nyerk. Your job as the consumer is to not buy things that do you wrong. Don't keep throwing money at them if all they do is nyerk you around. Forget this Nyerk man, save your money bro, buy a Nintendo Switch, they're pretty fun.

Why are you bringing up consoles vs PC games? They are worlds apart. If we wanted to play console, we've would've bought just that, so way to state something so obvious. More interestingly, why are you still here? Find something else to talk about b/c this shit is weak arg.