Weekly Server Maintenance - April 24, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, April 24, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CET to 9:00 a.m. CDT / 14:30 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • Rainbow Snake Festival will continue for 1 more week.
  • Flower Festival will continue for 1 more week.
  • The GP ranks will be reset, and Gold Ingots will be awarded to players who had a GP total greater than 0.
    • Resets will be performed every 4 weeks. The next reset is scheduled for 5/22.
  • The amount of GP required to earn ranks will be reduced.
  • GP rewards will be added to Idgel Dome and Illumiel Brawl.
  • An issue where Upper Abyss NPCs could be accessed will be fixed.
  • An issue where players could not receive items from Rainbow Snake Festival will be fixed.
  • Various text and localization issues will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

H-yOhUVo_RDNeRtM3w8cWscOE9JdEDY_frMuWXLX 78LJesu7JPgHEGB4cROuMhlqbr-Z6869eORgx1rF g7t9cjssaxt21.jpg

16 minutes ago, XYZX-DN said:

GsMyJo3.jpg&key=d40b7a1178f6a00241b405a4  

27 minutes ago, Hellbae-DN said:

@Cyan I assume you will remove the ability to reset IB and ID cooldowns with luna to prevent P2W ranks ? 

Why  do this now when we don't have any answers yet? Why not delay this until there is something worth buying in the shop- like every other region did. In fact, they added special (temporary) items recognizing that this hard reset deserved some compensation. You haven't even returned with a response confirming you CAN do it (which should be a "yes" considering every other region can)  nor a date in which you can make the change in the shop- which should be a reasonable time frame (read no more than a few weeks at most).

I'm fine (happy even) that these instances award will reward GP but please confirm that luna resets will be removed  as of this maintenance.

1 hour ago, Hellbae-DN said:

@Cyan I assume you will remove the ability to reset IB and ID cooldowns with luna to prevent P2W ranks ? 

Sigh. I very much doubt the luna resets will be removed. I kind of doubt anyone thought about it long enough to see it would be an issue.

This is just going to be a cluster, isn't it?

tenor.gif?itemid=3560730

So many questions and no answers but that always seems to be the case lately.

ID & IB should not be reset-able if it rewards GP.

We need better rewards from Gold sands shop. Giving the players ingots with items of little or no value to spend it on you are really gonna nyerk off all the veteran players that see this as stripping their rank they worked on and maintained for years for no significant compensation. Are you trying to kill this game cause this is gonna really nyerk an already pissed player base off.

Still nothing on transparent scroll issue??

7 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Sigh. I very much doubt the luna resets will be removed. I kind of doubt anyone thought about it long enough to see it would be an issue.

tenor.gif?itemid=3560730

Expect a Luna sale soon lol.  That would be far more in their character.

15 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Does it even matter? What is the point of ranking? Even if people goes full P2W they will lose their rank next month anyways.

2 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Does it even matter? What is the point of ranking? Even if people goes full P2W they will lose their rank next month anyways.

This is a good point. I wouldn't pay real money to reset anything for GP anyway because I don't care that much, BUT for people who do care, that would be a huge money sink since it would get reset every month.

19 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

15 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

This is a good point. I wouldn't pay real money to reset anything for GP anyway because I don't care that much, BUT for people who do care, that would be a huge money sink since it would get reset every month.

cough cough
http://prntscr.com/ngb47q

None cares about the ranks, is for the rewards.

6 minutes ago, DigiBro-DN said:

@Cyanweekly genesis camps have not reset.  

reset happen in 1min.

and also, @Cyan moshi-moshi??????

http://prntscr.com/ngb7x5

Archived