Weekly Server Maintenance - April 24, 2019

Cyan

44 minutes ago, MetalPhantomEvil-DN said:

rlllly will back to p2w rankings ??? Retire reset from ID/IB please... 

@Cyan

If it's not in the build now, it's too late. And it doesn't look like resets have been removed for these two instances. Wow. GP Seaons are nothing but a cash grab.. and that's the first time I have actually said that out loud about Aion. Really disappointing. 

And speaking of disappointing, there are all my lovely gold ingots and there isn't a single damn thing to buy with them. Not sure why the staff decided to go ahead with the GP reset without finalizing any changes to the gold ingot shop. It's nothing short of disrespectful to those of us who have played and -supported- this freaking game for so long! Really? How could you? How could you be so truly uncaring? None of us trust your "we are looking into changes" routine. We've seen it far too often to believe that anything will be done with any type of speed. EU outperformed you guys by a 100% on this one. Hands down they seem to care more for their players than you guys do for us. 

I am devastated. 

Truly devastated.

I need to confess to you that I am very impressed by the resilience of those who remain and who love AION. Because it's clear to me that everything the client asked for will be ignored at all updates.

After say this, I was confused. Is there a hidden effort to discourage the AION player or is this some sales strategy? Maybe it's... The more you lose, the more you spend.

OK. I do not want you to call me crazy so let's think together.

The transformations.

Who asked for it? Most do not want these things. So why does NCS persist, persist, and expand this in the game? Is there any logical strategy to explain this?

NCOIN.

In the past, you bought NCOIN through the website and it was instantaneous. Now you need to wait more than 12 hours to complete your purchase. Can anyone explain to me how this can be productive?

ITEMS IN SHOP.

Can someone explain to me why the AION store only has obsolete stuff? What is the reason for someone investing in cosmetics if you are any creature and will never be yourself?

UPDATE

With each new version some classes get weaker (nerf) and now the instances that were already difficult became even more difficult. I can not do what I did before. How can this be motivating?

RANKING

Today, I enter the game and realize that I am rank1. I lost my rank just because NCS decided it would be that way. Of course after that I will not spend money on Prestige Pack since I lost my ranking and it will be delivered to someone who has more time than I do.

SUMMARY

It is inexplicable. I can not understand where the NCS wants to go. 

Changes in AION are always discouraging people. Good customer will a leave in time. The ability in your toon has been replaced by GEAR. The balance is an anomaly and progress is something terrible.

I play AION every day, 6 hours minimum and I do not have a single ULTIMATE item, but some people with two months of play on a new server already have a full +15 ultimate set. How is is possible?

NOW. WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW.

With these changes in AION, is the revenue going up or down? I would like to know, but my feeling is that the revenue has fallen and the fault is of the market , never will be the bad management.

Well! Congratulations to all who persist, insist and continue here...

2 hours ago, Gwin-DN said:

I play AION every day, 6 hours minimum and I do not have a single ULTIMATE item, but some people with two months of play on a new server already have a full +15 ultimate set. How is is possible?

I must say i agree with you on almost everything you said but...

How is that ever possible, 6 hours a day is plenty of time and with prestige. I don't want to start a fight with u but maybe you are doing something wrong? I know some f2p players that even have ultimate pvp items on their alts too.

NOW. WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW.

Cmon, its impossible to play that much and not have plenty of ultimate items by now. I started 6.0 on the second month on EK, and I have some ultimate pieces, craft on max, and some decent kinah. I didnt even have prestige for most of the time.

I saw people getting legendary xform and ultimate gears on the first month I played.

18 hours ago, 2s346B13-DN said:

@Matsukamy-KThere you go boy,as how you said you're sure we won't get reset for instances that gives GP.And oh @Arhangelos-KT yeah this isn't p2w garbage yeah? Wish granted...

this please

Sry, bro, the company made its decision. I'm as unhappy as you are with it. I would prefer that they put GP on things like harmony and discipline only. Can't you do anything about it, @Cyan ?

The only good thing is that rankings will still reset, but the prize will certainly go for p2w crowd.

@Cyan It seems that some Pandora Messengers are not spawning. Arius is not at the usual locations. Location markers: [pos:Arius;0 210050000 2655.0 1232.0 0.0 0] [pos:Arius;0 210050000 2348.4 1329.0 0.0 0] [pos:Arius;0 210050000 1863.7 1005.0 0.0 0] [pos:Arius;0 210050000 2028.0 1490.0 0.0 0] 

On 24/4/2019 at 6:57 AM, XYZX-DN said:

@Cyan Hello can you respond at all? im sure you are aware you are the only active ncwest employee who still uses the Aion forums lol. @Hime last posted 4 months ago and @Gideon is like a unicorn at this point please respond thanks!  

GsMyJo3.jpg&key=d40b7a1178f6a00241b405a4

That would be amazing to get, I would dedicate myself into getting the legendary this way on all my account chars for sure

2 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

This is my favorite thing in BCM. $10 for 1 single Transformation contract + 30 xform scrolls. What a deal!

PBQgHKi.png 

OR! You could have rolled a character on EK and gotten 50x contracts ($63.75) -and- 4k luna ($50)! All for the low low price of.. $0.

Though I just noticed! Apparently those deal busting 1 contracts & 30 scrolls for $10 DEALS are so OP, you can only get one per account!

2 hours ago, OpenMind-DN said:

Why in any instance  yesterday(i am from greece)no take any ap and in the end of siege no take mail?pls fix it,I need ap to make my armor and have so many dc in siege.My pc is new and my ping here almost 250+

There is a bug.

If you are an officer rank or above (1 star+), you can no longer gain ap from any source. That includes instances, open world PvP, quests and ap from weekly officer awards given through the mail.

AP and GP are broken, guestblooms and furniture are still missing, and I would complain more about the lack of skins available to buy, craft, or BCM but we still don't have reasonably priced Transparent scrolls in the GST so what does it even matter. But hey, at least we got a bunch of gold ingots to use- oh wait. 

GsMyJo3.jpg&key=d40b7a1178f6a00241b405a4

>:(>:(>:(

2 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

I do miss buying skins in-game, not via BCM. Yikes. Can we have those back please? I feel like they are abandoning things like skins, housing and what not. u.u

Those thing were abandoned. A mistake since there are many people who play mostly for those things.

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived