Please.. Remove Reset from ID/IB

1 minute ago, Konkers-EK said:

Yeah, I remember some. But really, they would of not do that right now. Not in the current situation. It would be the nail in the coffin.

I wish I had your optimism. :( I thought there was no way in hell they'd launch EK with 6.2, and they went and surprised me. They have money to be made doing this, the health of the game be damned. :<

5 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I wish I had your optimism. :( I thought there was no way in hell they'd launch EK with 6.2, and they went and surprised me. They have money to be made doing this, the health of the game be damned. :<

Yeah. TBH I don't give a shit anymore. I've been playing WoW for the first time in 15 years because NC is freaking stupid. I'm loving WoW actually. Leveling is cool, Dungeon Finder is amazing. Loving my Paladin. The one thing I hated about WoW got some very nice upgrades in WoD expansion, which was the graphics and character models. It's somewhat acceptable now.

I'm still going to try Lost Ark whenever it comes to the west. But Aion is not on my plans as of right now.

2 minutes ago, Konkers-EK said:

Yeah. TBH I don't give a shit anymore. I've been playing WoW for the first time in 15 years because NC is freaking stupid. I'm loving WoW actually. Leveling is cool, Dungeon Finder is amazing. Loving my Paladin. The one thing I hated about WoW got some very nice upgrades in WoD expansion, which was the graphics and character models. It's somewhat acceptable now.

I'm still going to try Lost Ark whenever it comes to the west. But Aion is not on my plans as of right now.

I started playing GW2 again. I really enjoy joining a world boss farming train and doing some of the metas. Have even had some fun in WvW even though I'm running around with the wrong stats for it while having no clue on how to play any builds, lol.

At least I can nyerking see my nyerking character, who I've dropped a lot of money on appearances into, in GW2

2 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I started playing GW2 again. I really enjoy joining a world boss farming train and doing some of the metas. Have even had some fun in WvW even though I'm running around with the wrong stats for it while having no clue on how to play any builds, lol.

At least I can nyerking see my nyerking character, who I've dropped a lot of money on appearances into, in GW2

Yeah, GW2 has some freaking weird character animations. That's the only reason I don't play it. I could never get used to it. I'll probably quit WoW for Lost Ark tho, so I'm not really getting too excited about it.

Just now, Konkers-EK said:

Yeah, GW2 has some freaking weird character animations. That's the only reason I don't play it. I could never get used to it. I'll probably quit WoW for Lost Ark tho, so I'm not really getting too excited about it.

It does have some wonky animations, but they've added some really nice outfits (buy once, usable on any character at any time, don't need to remodel your gear to wear it) and stuff in GW2 that's kept my interest. xD

My biggest issue with it is its all shiny colors during big events because its so many people all attacking at the same time, lol.

I'm not hyped for any upcoming MMO. Been burned too many times, but I'm still keeping an eye on them! I want to have hope!

• Aion Team

Hello everyone,

We're going to have a discussion with the devs about this and see what is possible or the best thing to do. I know the season has already started but we will let you know when we have more information on what's going to happen. 

2 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hello everyone,

We're going to have a discussion with the devs about this and see what is possible or the best thing to do. I know the season has already started but we will let you know when we have more information on what's going to happen. 

This has NOTHING to do with the season.   You nyerked over your veterans - you basically implemented something without planning it through. This is a one-time change that will need to be reverted after a period.

This should not be a seasonal reward. It should be a limited time gold ingot reward system done ASAP.

This has been done elsewhere. You are not reinventing the wheel - we provided clear specific examples that can be taken back to whomever needs to configure/code the changes for our region.

Here’s an example: get 50 fragments for 25 gold ingots redeemable 3x per week 

You talk about funnier games and this is what you get lol.

It's funny that NC always try to test the water knowing it's going to backfire like every other region then claim to talk to the "Devs" about options.

We know you need money but you'd shown you simply do not care at all to please the remaining player base but rather take their money instead. Why can't you just add simple items to the gold traders. Game progression and appearances are why some are playing this game and you are simply saying "pay for it" when we can just play another game. It's almost like you prefer for us to quit and make it damn easy.

Stop using events as bandaids and just fix the game by adding quality of life options like people have with scrolls and broker fees.

Add Ancient/Legendary/Ultimate Guilding stones to gold traders or kinah tab to lower cost of crafting so people get a sense of game progression instead of a dying economy. Once gear because expensive to craft then the remaining players are going to leave due to zero game progression.

Just make one gold ingot give you 100-120 at a rate of 12k-13k per ancient guiding stones and make them untradable if you don't want them exploited or give it a hard cap.

Add about 40 more transparent scrolls to gold ingot store for 3 ingots to make it 50 per 3 ingots with a cap of 2 bundles per week. You might actually sell skins.

This will most likely fall on deaf ears though.

16 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello everyone,

@Cyan with that being said can you discuss changing the gp gained from actual pvp instances, gp is for getting xforms used in pvp siege/open world pvp.

Instances

IB - you don’t even get to use your own skills

ID - kinda pvp In here but if you can out dps boss - pve for the win. 

Recommend changing the instances that give you gp to arena of disapline and harmony - where u actually gave to pvp in.

2 hours ago, OhhPieceOfCandy-DN said:

@Cyan with that being said can you discuss changing the gp gained from actual pvp instances, gp is for getting xforms used in pvp siege/open world pvp.

Instances

IB - you don’t even get to use your own skills

ID - kinda pvp In here but if you can out dps boss - pve for the win. 

Recommend changing the instances that give you gp to arena of disapline and harmony - where u actually gave to pvp in.

But how do you get GP in sieges? PvE > PvP. DPS on the boss counts for more than PvP kills. Killing guards counts for extra GP. Killing players does not. You could conceivably go to siege and not touch a single other player and come out with max GP.

I don't agree with it, but Korea has already told us that rank = PvE this patch.

57 minutes ago, MetalPhantomEvil-DN said:

just looking at the rankings, we go back to EB Online times.

It's actually worse. Since back in those days you could buy the reset scrolls with kinah. Add to that that this GP is only temporary and will be reset in a month, I don't understand who everyone isn't seeing how these changes are nothing but a cash grab.

On 4/24/2019 at 5:55 PM, Cyan said:

Hello everyone,

@Cyan @Cyan-KT yo anyway we can trade our gold ignots for kinah cuz I'd rather have kinah. If you want me to be brutally honest. Just take my ingots away cuz I don't want that garbage. I'd rather have guest petals. Pls delete this game already. Also you never awnsered my 1v1 request cu my bday was the 27th so I win I want 1bil kinah.

Archived