Ereshkigal Server Consolidation FAQ

Cyan

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blimey, never has any decision made me want to switch to gameforge like this one, we've gone through so much shit, now you're giving EK people, 6 months old character, compensation that's basically a massive nyerk you to anyone who's been working hard for years on KT, like seriously who the hell comes up with these ideas and thinks "you know what, this is great, we should implement this" and then other people agree and go along with it, for the love of god that gold ingot shop is useless, and even if it was useful, guess what, EK got more gold ingots than a large part of EK, even the ones that farmed their asses off for gp on 5.x, who finds this rational in any way, 250m in the current economy, that alone is a massive kick in the balls to every KT player.

thanks ncsoft, you never fail to disappoint and anger people.

Except that the players they are trying to attract already exist on other servers or have quit for good. They won’t attract any genuinely “new” players that quit.

Many ppl who werent seen in months have logged in today, so, one way or the other, there are players coming.

so whose credit card on EK was able to cause this reward list?

Lol, this is not even scraps for the p2w people.

@Cyan

Can you confirm or deny that you have or had an EK character? Is that why EK is getting some nice things for the 6month life it had? To help out the people you had maybe played with on the Elyos side?!

I know there won't be an answer, but, maybe SOMEONE can explain wtf is going on...

How about giving this survey and server buffs to all accounts/servers as compensation for the GP reset. Hell you could give to us as a retroactive compensation for the last server merge. Siel/Tiamat/Israpael/Kahrun/Beritra got nyerk as compensation when we were merged, and we were active for YEARS, not 6 months.

6 minutes ago, Stellina-KT said:

I have a level 39 on the server as an elyos, so if I level it up to lvl 80 will I get the bonuses or not? I do not wish wasting time on a character taking it to lvl80 and get nothing. Can someone tell me for sure, please? Thanks. <3

If you ALREADY have a toon there, probably yes. But for anyone else, the creation is locked.

I would like to know what will happen if someone has elyos on KT and DN, with asmo on EK or the opposite of that. Some character will end up being deleted.

Just now, Matsukamy-KT said:

If you ALREADY have a toon there, probably yes. But for anyone else, the creation is locked.

Yes, I have a toon there already lvl 39, I left because I did not even have enough kinah for getting a stigma! It was so hard getting kinah there. >:( 

Okay thanks, I hope to get the survey at lvl 80 and not have wasted my time for nothing. :)

4 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

*snip*

I would like to know what will happen if someone has elyos on KT and DN, with asmo on EK or the opposite of that. Some character will end up being deleted.

That was answered.

Q: My character is on Katalam. What happens to me?

A: Characters on Katalam at the time of the merge will keep their character name and housing. If you have Asmodian and Elyos characters on the same server after the merge, you will be unable to create more characters until only one race is present - the other characters will need to either transfer to another server, or be deleted.

What is wrong with you NCsoft, most of the people on Ereshkigal are alts while those on the other servers are mains who have been playing for a long time and we get nothing. Where's the loyalty to the community, because this is just a finger to our face. The least you can do is either enable character creation so we can make characters in Ereshkigal or give us the survey minus the kinah reward.

Its not right not someone lucky enough to have a level 1 character in Ereshkigal and does nothing there, while they play on the others servers can benefit on their account while the rest of us are screwed over. The difference here is a few minutes of character creation, but the one who made the level 1 Ereshkigal alt gets the goods on their account. Explain to me how this situation is fair?

Its not right not someone lucky enough to have a level 1 character in Ereshkigal and does nothing there, while they play on the others servers can benefit on their account while the rest of us are screwed over

Sry, but no one is being screwed over. They are not removing anything from people on the old servers. 

46 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Sry, but no one is being screwed over. They are not removing anything from people on the old servers. 

4k ncoin, prestige pass 30 days (1500 ncoin), 50 contracts + ancient (4000 ncoin) which benefits account. Someone who has an alt will now suddenly have an advantage over someone who didn't and therefore creating imbalance.

That's 9500 ncoin which is $118.75 USD for free on top of 250mill kinah + 250 gold ingots (325mill) so they get a total worth of 775mill kinah + 3 ultimate PvP and PvE stones.

36 minutes ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

4k ncoin, prestige pass 30 days (1500 ncoin), 50 contracts + ancient (4000 ncoin) which benefits account. Someone who has an alt will now suddenly have an advantage over someone who didn't and therefore creating imbalance.

That's 9500 ncoin which is $118.75 USD for free on top of 250mill kinah + 250 gold ingots (325mill) so they get a total worth of 775mill kinah + 3 ultimate PvP and PvE stones.

I don't see any way to distinct ppl who just had alts from people who wanted to play legit on EK. And many who played had given up mid way. It's not like people just made alts to get this stuff.

So i get the motive of dead server not enough people get those people onto the other two servers so more people on those... but then isn't that just less opportunity for Pandora battlefield quests, maybe etc., for those currently there?  I'm not suggesting increasing the Pandora cap above 30 no need for more lag but how about NC compensate KT & DN with more instance times...not all the player base is on the available time zones so spread the load win/win...

1 hour ago, Liiny-DN said:

Oh Pandora.. would be indeed nice to increase it. Can't play during weekdays normally and then on weekend it's annoying as hell to get in and all I want is just to get the cubics.. zz gonna be even sadder.

Not necessarily. A lot of us are getting close to being done with Ereshkigal cubics. For example, I'm already maxed bronze and silver and am working on my golds. I have legionmates who are closer to being done than I am. So it is like the other cubics -- people will stop going to the Pandora instance as they finish their stuff. They might still pop in occasionally for a chance at manastones, but they won't be lined up at the portals, ready to click right at spawn time.

Archived