Ereshkigal Server Consolidation FAQ

Cyan

8 minutes ago, Voltric-DN said:

I get the saltiness, I really really do, but at least we aren't getting our names stolen or being evicted from our homes by some 6-month old character. Count your blessings! They are far and few between!

Very true.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 days capping an alt on EK has earned me more than 6+ months of regular play on KT.

I get the intention of wanting to help out the new/returning players stuck on EK, but let's be fair. The majority that was still playing ~2 weeks after EK opened were alts of KT/DN mains, and it's mainly this group that will stand to benefit. Not a very well thought-out decision if you ask me.

On 24/04/2019 at 1:47 PM, Cyan said:

Q: I’d like to transfer some of my characters off Ereshkigal before the merge.

• A: I’d like to transfer some of my characters off Ereshkigal before the merge.
    A: Characters who meet the server transfer requirements will be able to queue for transfer from Ereshkigal to Katalam at no cost from May 1st to May 15th, with the transfers occurring during the maintenances on May 8th and May 15th. Server transfers into Ereshkigal will remain closed, and transfers from Ereshkigal to Danaria or between Danaria and Katalam will remain priced at 1600 NCoin.

Well, I have elyos characters on KT and asmo on DN and EK.
So in order to keep all my characters, I must transfer the EK toons to DN right? Right, cuz the elyos and asmos can't be together at the same server.
But then you tell me I have to pay if I want to keep all my characters playable? Really?

2 hours ago, Byebyebuffs-DN said:

Well, I have elyos characters on KT and asmo on DN and EK.
So in order to keep all my characters, I must transfer the EK toons to DN right? Right, cuz the elyos and asmos can't be together at the same server.
But then you tell me I have to pay if I want to keep all my characters playable? Really?

That is addressed here..

If you have Asmodian and Elyos characters on the same server after the merge, you will be unable to create more characters until only one race is present - the other characters will need to either transfer to another server, or be deleted.

So if you will end up with Asmos and Elyos on KT on the same account, you will be unable to create any more characters on that account until you only have one race present. So you can play all your characters. You just can't create any more on that account until you delete or transfer.

250,000,000 kinah for just being on a bad server or bad choice to create new server??... How about 250,000,000 for the rest of us!!! Getting that much kinah is very hard nowadays without kinah buying... you dont want us to do that right?

23 hours ago, Mirei-KT said:

2 days capping an alt on EK has earned me more than 6+ months of regular play on KT.

I get the intention of wanting to help out the new/returning players stuck on EK, but let's be fair. The majority that was still playing ~2 weeks after EK opened were alts of KT/DN mains, and it's mainly this group that will stand to benefit. Not a very well thought-out decision if you ask me.

The reward should been limited to one character on EK not per account with nothing being available to other characters- so no Luna. 

That way, it would have genuinely provided  a boost to EK toons (alts or mains) without being so unfair to the rest of us who have worked and paid for progress  for months while others now can get free things.

Whomever Makes these decisions must have had a lobotomy.

1 hour ago, Sith-DN said:

250,000,000 kinah for just being on a bad server or bad choice to create new server??... How about 250,000,000 for the rest of us!!! Getting that much kinah is very hard nowadays without kinah buying... you dont want us to do that right?

Well, we are looking at 700k-1M for 1 ancient kibrium in EK asmo, so, I don't know if that was a good idea being given all at once. But 250M kinah is pretty much a lot, I think 100M would have been a decent value, without inflating that much the economy.

50 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Well, we are looking at 700k-1M for 1 ancient kibrium in EK asmo, so, I don't know if that was a good idea being given all at once. But 250M kinah is pretty much a lot, I think 100M would have been a decent value, without inflating that much the economy.

Clearly NCWest knows best what's for our economy and how it exactly works.

2 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

Clearly NCWest knows best what's for our economy and how it exactly works.

I wouldn't blame the company for that. Players didn't need to hyper-inflate the prices they were asking for things.

Though Cake's suggestion of giving the kinah (or all the rewards for that matter!) once they arrived on KT would have been a better choice.

3 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

I wouldn't blame the company for that. Players didn't need to hyper-inflate the prices they were asking for things.

Though Cake's suggestion of giving the kinah (or all the rewards for that matter!) once they arrived on KT would have been a better choice.

That's what my comment above was mostly above. Giving EK too much kinah.

• Aion Team

I have removed some of the back and forth in this thread. Please keep the discussion here on topic and civil. This is not the place to be arguing. 

Thank you.

Why are so many players so upset about this?

You are not losing anything if you were happy with the game before why are you not now? If you had a character in EK you would have known that starting there is not easy with the kinah you can get. I had a character who's level 77 and she only has 3 million kinah, she cannot buy anything and I remember why I left it....... no fun playing there!

Now I will level her up and after the transfer, I will be able to buy her a decent armour set and perhaps continue to play.

They transferred characters other times is true, I was in Nezekan but none of my characters lost anything they had and the restrictions that are in EK are really different than what was at that time.

Okay some people can be disappointed but it's a game, not real life....remember that! Games are to relax and enjoy them if not well sorry. :)

6 hours ago, Melodiosa-KT said:

Why are so many players so upset about this?

You are not losing anything if you were happy with the game before why are you not now? If you had a character in EK you would have known that starting there is not easy with the kinah you can get. I had a character who's level 77 and she only has 3 million kinah, she cannot buy anything and I remember why I left it....... no fun playing there!

Now I will level her up and after the transfer, I will be able to buy her a decent armour set and perhaps continue to play.

They transferred characters other times is true, I was in Nezekan but none of my characters lost anything they had and the restrictions that are in EK are really different than what was at that time.

Okay some people can be disappointed but it's a game, not real life....remember that! Games are to relax and enjoy them if not well sorry. :)

Same could be said for a player starting up in Katalam or Danaria but the difference is you got compensated while those in Katalam and Danaria don't. In fact what you have done in Ereshkigal is negligible compared to what you have done in Katalam, but the survey rewards will give you a huge advantage over someone like me who didn't have a character in Ereshkigal at all.

I have only gotten 1 ancient contract from opening normal transformation contracts and 9.9mill for each one or the rarity of getting one in an instance is hard work, and you will get 50 of those for free on top of an ancient contract.

17 hours ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

Same could be said for a player starting up in Katalam or Danaria but the difference is you got compensated while those in Katalam and Danaria don't. In fact what you have done in Ereshkigal is negligible compared to what you have done in Katalam, but the survey rewards will give you a huge advantage over someone like me who didn't have a character in Ereshkigal at all.

I have only gotten 1 ancient contract from opening normal transformation contracts and 9.9mill for each one or the rarity of getting one in an instance is hard work, and you will get 50 of those for free on top of an ancient contract.

I'm so sorry, you are right.

I did not think about the new players starting in Katalam or Danaria, for some strange reasons I thought that players there were all veterans and it's not fair that the new players not in EK did not get the same. :(

Silly me.

Even better how about the example of a new player making an account in EK a day before this notice came and they get the survey and then proceed to transfer to Katalam by next maintenance while a new player in KT or DN gets jack or.

Or the fact that a new player in EK gets better rewards then people in KT and DN who have played for the past few months? This is not fair.

Archived