Forums

Ereshkigal Server Consolidation FAQ

Cyan

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

A new player should have started on EK, not on KT or DN. 

The reward is for EK players exactly because they are going to be put on the servers where people are better geared there. That is the whole intent of this.

But since they will transfer to Katalam for free the outcome is the same, except they will now have an advantage over those in Katalam and Danaria.

• 2 weeks later...

esto es como una patada en los bajos.

juego aion desde hace mucho pero vamos la recompensa es demasiada, y cuando fusionaron todos los serv para crear Dnaraia y katalan solo nso dieron los cambios de nombre xDD

15 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Yeah. Those poor EK people totally need a boost to their ap before the merge.

/sarcasm

Ouhn! So cute that you are still butthurt because of the EK buffs and surveys!

Yet you think it's fair the fact that I had to stop doing a good portion of the endgame content to get that AP, and I didn't get the compensation that officers got for that reason. It clearly shows that I was active and did every other instance that didn't gave out GP at the time. ?

20 minutes ago, KonkersGG-EK said:

Yet you think it's fair the fact that I had to stop doing a good portion of the endgame content to get that AP, and I didn't get the compensation that officers got for that reason. It clearly shows that I was active and did every other instance that didn't gave out GP at the time. ?

Just like it was our choice not to roll on EK, it was your choice not to participate in activities during the bug.

22 hours ago, Auquin-DN said:

@Cyan.  I had a group of friends, return exactly when the AP bug started.  These players, already behind, took our advice and didn't run any GP things since they needed the AP.   They missed out on many entries to things that would have gotten them AP/GP/Stones because they were afraid they wouldn't get what little AP they could.  Due to this, they weren't classified for the "affected players".  However they were more affected than the rest of us, since they are returning and needed it more than anyone.  Now they are talking about quitting again, something I really really don''t want to see happen.   They opened tickets just to have support slap them down

It would be easy to look in your logs, find out who returned to the game during that bug, and compensate them.  Plus it would make them wish to stay.  Please don't drive players away again when they are trying to come back.  Please make this right

finaly it is the time of merge.this is our last day in ek . our heart was broke and we are hopeful to  future in kt .

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Just like it was our choice not to roll on EK, it was your choice not to participate in activities during the bug.

And I agree with you on that. The thing is it was not clear who was affected in NCsoft's POV.

I'm ok with it, though. I've got plenty of other rewards and I'll probably reroll either way. Always loved Templar. 

The only thing that still bothers me is the fact that I won't be able to trade the gear that I'm ready to craft on my gladiator to my templar (Templar has no craft). I'll have to use the broker and lose millions of kinah pricing things for their usual price to avoid being fked by NCsoft.

Either that or level craft on the templar too! Mind you I already have craft at 300 on my ranger and glad (leveling it on the glad was a mistake, but it was cheaper because of the EK buff).

22 minutes ago, pena-EK said:

finaly it is the time of merge.this is our last day in ek . our heart was broke and we are hopeful to  future in kt .

Hopefully it will be fun!!!

1 hour ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

nope, they go with your toon in the mail.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, KonkersGG-EK said:

The only thing that still bothers me is the fact that I won't be able to trade the gear that I'm ready to craft on my gladiator to my templar (Templar has no craft). I'll have to use the broker and lose millions of kinah pricing things for their usual price to avoid being fked by NCsoft.

No disagreement there. NCsoft's policy on what is and is not tradeable is pretty detestable.

• 2 weeks later...

Well the merge has not been kind to me. I use to attend almost all the sieges on EK, I have tried 3 times on KT using 2 different computers, (Xeon 4 core, 8GB RAM, SSD, gtx-1060) and I disconnect when I get to about 50m from the Asmo zerg, that's on fixed FPS with shift+f12.

What the admins should have done is leave EK as it was, but open Elyos only character transfers from KT and DN to EK to help balance the factions. Oh well, the game is not so interesting anymore without sieges.

9 hours ago, Cyfur-EK said:

Well the merge has not been kind to me. I use to attend almost all the sieges on EK, I have tried 3 times on KT using 2 different computers, (Xeon 4 core, 8GB RAM, SSD, gtx-1060) and I disconnect when I get to about 50m from the Asmo zerg, that's on fixed FPS with shift+f12.

Personally, I've had utter shit results whenever I used the fixed FPS setting, so I wouldn't use that. Simply put all the graphics at minimum and put your effects (Misc. section) -> "Display Effects for:" to "Self" or "None". Best of luck.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived