Jump to content
Forums

Ereshkigal Server Consolidation FAQ


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A: Characters on Ereshkigal will be able to enjoy the following boosts from today until the day of the merge: +400% XP, +200% Drop, +200% Crafting, and +200% AP A survey with the following i

Superb compensation for 6 month old charcters in a dead server. 0 compensation not even a thank you for veterans that supported the game for years and lost their ranks.

A: Characters on Ereshkigal will be able to enjoy the following boosts from today until the day of the merge:

+400% XP, +200% Drop, +200% Crafting, and +200% AP

A survey with the following items, claimable once per account by level 80 characters.

50x Transformation Contract (62 Types)

1x Ancient Transformation Contract (18 Types)

1x 30-day Prestige Pass

1x Daevanion Skill Box (10 Types)

10x Legendary PvE Enchantment Stones

10x Legendary PvP Enchantment Stones

3x Ultimate PvE Enchantment Stones

3x Ultimate PvP Enchantment Stones

5x Stigma Enchantment Stones

250,000,000 Kinah

250 Gold Ingots

4,000 Luna

 

Really? i played this game for years and when we got the gp reset i only got 234 gold ingots and nothing else, besides there is no market to spend it, now a player from EK will get more gold ingots, 50 transform contracts, prestige pass, 250kk and 4k luna? pff i guess this is all for me, Bye

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Doll-DN said:

God, I hope not. I hope someone learnt their lesson.

Remember what we said when EK launched?

z9uqmvt.png

Whoever has the final say on server decisions isn't learning, but we just learned tossing an alt on the next doomed server could be profitable.

Edited by Sethos-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cyan said:

snip

Lol . 

 

 

Server ereshkigal exists since you started the 6.0 and give you these awards

50x Transformation Contract (62 Types)

1x Ancient Transformation Contract (18 Types)

1x 30-day Prestige Pass

1x Daevanion Skill Box (10 Types)

10x Legendary PvE Enchantment Stones

10x Legendary PvP Enchantment Stones

3x Ultimate PvE Enchantment Stones

3x Ultimate PvP Enchantment Stones

5x Stigma Enchantment Stones

250,000,000 Kinah

250 Gold Ingots

4,000 Luna to start

 

( 250 gold ingots that are 125,000 Glory Points that is impossible to do since the server exists and those of Katalam who started on the same day since 6.0 doing sieges without missing anything give 20 or 30 ingots and nothing more for the amount of glory point that could be put together to this day ) 

 

 

It's a good deal for new katalam players

Edited by Cyan
Removed quoted post
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Eilinel-KT said:

Lol . 

 

 

Server ereshkigal exists since you started the 6.0 and give you these awards

50x Transformation Contract (62 Types)

1x Ancient Transformation Contract (18 Types)

1x 30-day Prestige Pass

1x Daevanion Skill Box (10 Types)

10x Legendary PvE Enchantment Stones

10x Legendary PvP Enchantment Stones

3x Ultimate PvE Enchantment Stones

3x Ultimate PvP Enchantment Stones

5x Stigma Enchantment Stones

250,000,000 Kinah

250 Gold Ingots

4,000 Luna to start

 

( 250 gold ingots that are 125,000 Glory Points that is impossible to do since the server exists and those of Katalam who started on the same day since 6.0 doing sieges without missing anything give 20 or 30 ingots and nothing more for the amount of glory point that could be put together to this day ) 

 

 

It's a good deal for new katalam players

Yeah, I also think it was way too much. The kinah is kinda OK because the economy is much more inflated in KT, but the Luna and Ingots? Totally not necessary. That is comming from someone that got those rewards! Oh well...

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sethos-DN said:

*snip*

Whoever has the final say on server decisions isn't learning, but we just learned tossing an alt on the next doomed server could be profitable.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Now excuse me while I level that crappy EK alt I made on a whim. That account could certainly use the luna and the contracts.

giphy.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Mystoganrr-DN said:

wait, so when does merge from EK to outside of EK will be available? it says my character does not meet the requirements to transfor now ;-;

I would also like to know when we can get off this EK trainwreck

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Aion Team
45 minutes ago, Mystoganrr-DN said:

wait, so when does merge from EK to outside of EK will be available? it says my character does not meet the requirements to transfor now ;-;

We're experiencing some difficulties with the transfer backend. We'll be looking to open the transfers next week (and this week works normally).

The survey will remain available until May 22.

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, tonton-DN said:

the ek players have been underdog for some much time, fighting with geared players from scratch in pvp instances, and now they get something nice because they deserve it and other players are salty, kinda sad uh

You wanted a fresh start. You got it. Meanwhile there are plenty of veterans who were fairly under geared and still competed and get nothing, they stayed on the servers and grinded to get gear anyway even with a discouraging gear disparity.

There are players who paid Money and invested time for years and are now seeing all of their effort thrown out the window without even any acknowledgement. How is that fair, yet people who invest a few months get some recognition as a community? That’s nyerk poor management.

Edited by Rapier-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Konkers-EK said:

Yeah, I also think it was way too much. The kinah is kinda OK because the economy is much more inflated in KT, but the Luna and Ingots? Totally not necessary. That is comming from someone that got those rewards! Oh well...

Ek had a decent ammount of players at the beginning. They are certainly trying to get those who quit mid way because they were unhappy with the low population to come back. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Ek had a decent ammount of players at the beginning. They are certainly trying to get those who quit mid way because they were unhappy with the low population to come back. 

Except that the players they are trying to attract already exist on other servers or have quit for good. They won’t attract any genuinely “new” players that quit. 

Those initial players had a very high percentage of alts from existing active players.

Edited by Rapier-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tortoise-DN said:

Let's say the survey never got claimed. We get 7.0. Make new painter class...will the survey pop up? ^_^ @Cyan

 

you only have a limited time to claim a survey

so, no.

 

--------------------------

 

This is the first time NCsoft gives away awesome and game-changing rewards because of a merge.

and this. makes. no. sense.

 

EK server was doomed to be merged since day 1. Everyone knew that server would never happen.
The bad part is that veterans players are getting nothing for it, and ppl who quitted EK will gain awesome advantage over others due to this survey

 

 

Edited by Lapis-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites

The players on EK are losing their names and their property. They will be folded into an established server with no more Disneyland feel of their "fresh start" server. They deserve something for that. And those of us who absolutely did not want to go through another server merge over this mistake of a server should agree that the EK players should be compensated in some way.

All that being said, this survey is really over the top. I'm looking at the gold bars and shaking my head. But meh. Whatever.

At this point in Aion history, I just can't get too excited by yet another miscalculation. EK is being overcompensated. People that lost their rank are being undercompensated. (Yay gold bars.. with nothing to buy.) We are still looking at -really- basic bugs from 6.0 (i.e. eyes and loot pets) with no news on when or if they will be fixed. GP ranking is 100% pay2win as of today. Not even sure what else could go wrong.. or if I really care any more.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Cyan unpinned this topic

×
×
  • Create New...