Old player, acct has chars that are not mine

1s2A97AB-KT

Per my title.  I loved Aion back in the day, I decided to come back and mess around with friends.  But my account has chars that are not mine.  And my high level Ranger is gone?  I changed my pw and opened a ticket, I hope I can get my Ranger back, while I don't mind starting over, I hate not having what I created. 

Has anyone else had a similar experience and have the situation remedied to their satisfaction? 

Thank you. 

Were you, by any chance, hacked at some point? Was your account banned (because it was hacked) and you had to contact support when you returned to get the account back? That happened to me way way way back when (before the addition of the numbers to login) and my account was all screwed up when I finally got control of it back.

Did you by any chance lend the account to someone else? Was there anyone who had your account details from the back in the day who may have used it while you weren't playing thinking that you wouldn't be returning? Anything of that nature?

NCWest just doesn't delete characters or anything like that. So unless someone got into the account and made the changes you are seeing, they wouldn't have happened.

If your ranger was deleted, I am sorry but I am afraid it's gone for good. I don't think there is anything that NCWest can do about the deletion.

11 minutes ago, 1s2A97AB-KT said:

Per my title.  I loved Aion back in the day, I decided to come back and mess around with friends.  But my account has chars that are not mine.  And my high level Ranger is gone?  I changed my pw and opened a ticket, I hope I can get my Ranger back, while I don't mind starting over, I hate not having what I created. 

Has anyone else had a similar experience and have the situation remedied to their satisfaction? 

Thank you. 

Hai!

It does suck for you, but

• None of your old skills would be working anymore.
  • The character you created would be messed up because there's a glitch with eye color.
  • Your kinah is gone, you probably don't remember how much you had and anyway it was all tuned down in the last major patches. 

Friendly suggestion would be to just remake a ranger.

The game has changed sooooooo much, it'll be easier for you and you can reach level 80 in a day or two anyway. 

Good luck! :) 

3 minutes ago, 1s2A97AB-KT said:

Thank you both.  I don't mind starting over.  I did try to delete these chars on my account, but its asking for a pin #, which I have no clue what to enter. 

What is a good "starting over" server west coast time zone? 

If I were you I would create a new account.

This old one looks shady,

I would suggest Danaria.

Good luck! ;)

Archived