Wednesday's Unscheduled Maintenance - Thank You for Your Patience 

Cyan

• Aion Team

Last Wednesday during our routine maintenance, we identified various issues with our Account Management system that required us to take the game offline for another maintenance. While these issues are now resolved, we understand that this has caused an inconvenience for our players eager to get back in game. As a thank you for your patience, please enjoy these items as a token of our appreciation:

• [Event] Berdin's Lucky Star (x3)
  • Smoldering Fire Temple Bonus Entry Scroll 

Thank you again and see you in game! 

1 hour ago, Kubei-IS said:

I don't understand why people are releasing their anger so much here, it's not like Cyan has a magic wand to solve an issue that's client sided. If you have a "Send Log" error, you should send it to support so they can forward it to the development team.

It's not that we don't trust Cyan. It's that we have absolutely -no- faith in Support. They blow chunks. Huge chunks. Like barfing up a lung chunks.

Eww.

On 9/22/2017 at 0:25 PM, Cyan said:

Last Wednesday during our routine maintenance, we identified various issues with our Account Management system that required us to take the game offline for another maintenance. While these issues are now resolved, we understand that this has caused an inconvenience for our players eager to get back in game. As a thank you for your patience, please enjoy these items as a token of our appreciation:

• [Event] Berdin's Lucky Star (x3)
  • Smoldering Fire Temple Bonus Entry Scroll 

Thank you again and see you in game! 

Well not really resolved.. Im still unable to apply my prestige I paid for.. I did finally get a reply to my ticket I sent on wednesday saying its been sent to the 'proper department'.. I guess its a start. On a positive note I am able to complete a SFT run without crashing.

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived