Unfair for KT-Community

Hi guys!

I am a KT Player, but it is crazy the rewards for EK community for the fusion , but  what about KT community ??? they get so many rewards but in KT server we didnt have nothing O.O, In KT community we have  a new players too. I think if you want to combine both server,  you should get rewards for both comunity too, I know Ek people was ungeared people and they have less time that us but if you get rewards to one community the another you should get something not the same but somthing. Well  this topic was for show my personal disagreement with this.....

0e5c56eaaf7c0016bee6ab69490f9f75o.jpg        1724e12067d1820c0c14e44b8f2c8a11o.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Matsukamy-KT said:

3 people in EK have kaisinel xform, but... people in KT got too, right ?

Damn lol, 3? What a time to be alive.

14 minutes ago, DeathMist-EK said:

more salt for the salt mines

I'm not salty because I got a toon on EK that's gonna benefit from the gifts.

@Kubei-DN i've always been apart of the crowd so idc, ncwest is incompetent, i expect nothing but terrible decisions, sure EK got some kinah and stones and w/e else on the list, but if you played on ek long enough you'd know this is nothing compared to what pre-existing users can and could get on KT/DN and that's not including the people who started with full ulti compensation gear

Everyone knew EK would die, there's no excuse. Had NCWest disallow instance PvP between KT and DN, EK would fight EK only and eventually reach that "compensation gear" level, but that's just icing on the cake. The whole compensation was the worst choice made so far, and brought the game to a standstill and stale condition. 

this compensation affects everyone, not only KT., and for anyone talking about what pre-existing users can and could get- you're simply nuts. Not everyone had compensation gear, those that had ULTIMATE compensation gear at the start were not that many and they invested heavily in their characters to get it.

In addition, their is absolutely no compensation for ranked players who invested as much as 10 years - not a short  6 months in this game. Not to mention some of them also could be clients of other NCSoft games. So @DeathMist-EK you did not put up a fight for a long time, and it was a fight that we knew was doomed from the start. Yet you get a solution that is fully planned out, while the rest of us get something forced down our throats, with no compensation  at all,  with just vague promises of some investigation. Now do you understand a bit better?

EK was a mistake.

This Compensation Survey is a mistake. Some compensation is appropriate. A couple hundred $$s in compensation is overkill and is breeding anger in the community.

NCWest's motto..

"It's never too late to make one more stupid mistake."

All I’m hearing is “they got stuff so I want to get stuff too ????”. Honestly kids, grow up, the stuff we got isn’t game breaking. The 80 or so people on the entire server who were able to enchant one piece to 15 with their free stones pose no threat of imbalance to you. The way some of you seem so insulted you’d think they gave us free kaisinel transformations.

Honestly the Survey is fair imo.  The only thing I would say is excessive is the 50$ in Luna.  However when put in perspective with the server buffs and if used properly for instance resets could be used to help close the economy and kinah gap to their new server.  Also I think the transforms contract with the flower event on going could of done without people can easily farm ancient contracts the rest is no where near game breaking.  I think many are just upset due to the secretive nature and the lack of communication with anything Aion is dealt with.  Just my 2 cents but my thoughts below.  Also Yes I have an ek toon on this acct and still feel some excessive despite benefitting.

50x Transformation Contract (62 Types) - with flower event ongoing unnecessary

1x Ancient Transformation Contract (18 Types) - with flower event ongoing unnecessary

1x 30-day Prestige Pass - Fine with this allows them to make some more kinah for the month heading into merge if used properly

1x Daevanion Skill Box (10 Types) - No Biggie 10 Daeva skills a class and the odds a dupe pretty high

10x Legendary PvE Enchantment Stones - Half Minimum will fail no big deal

10x Legendary PvP Enchantment Stones  - Half Minimum will fail no big deal

3x Ultimate PvE Enchantment Stones  - Half Minimum will fail no big deal

3x Ultimate PvP Enchantment Stones  - Half Minimum will fail no big deal

5x Stigma Enchantment Stones other server many have full +9 stigs this really not a big deal, 7.0 everyone needs to get to 12 Have fun lol

250,000,000 Kinah - Potentially losing name, housing etc as well as gap in economies.  People upset at this as many used all their kinah allready but many on ek prob never even reached this number trying to do gear etc.  This is fair

250 Gold Ingots - 1 Daeva skill box is 200 Gold bars again not game breaking

4,000 Luna - This I feel excessive but if used right to further kinah along ok with

So others did not get free stuff I get it I believe the new server was  a mistake was quite vocal on that however 2 wrongs don't make a right and to leave them without some decent chance of succeding at merge or unification call it what want a neccessary step.  While many there rerolls from other servers many are not and to speculate at the numbers of rerolls vs new without actual numbers is just as wrong.  Anyways my 2 cents good luck guys

23 minutes ago, RegretThis-EK said:

All I’m hearing is “they got stuff so I want to get stuff too ????”. Honestly kids, grow up, the stuff we got isn’t game breaking. The 80 or so people on the entire server who were able to enchant one piece to 15 with their free stones pose no threat of imbalance to you. The way some of you seem so insulted you’d think they gave us free kaisinel transformations.

Lol.

The vast majority of us have alts on EK. That luscious luna and contracts are going to be super helpful for that account. So keep that in mind when you put your fingers to keyboard.

It's -still- excessive. Even if I am personally benefiting. You all deserved -something-. You did not deserve over $150 in free stuff.

Some ppl enjoyed the EK server and are unhappy that it's being shut down.  They made a new start there and didn't want to leave.  The money means nothing to them, compared to the enjoyment they had while being there.  

I don't think it's excessive, I think it's correct.  For once NC is taking the player's valuable time spent into consideration,  and giving us ample compensation for it when one of their ideas falls through.  I actually feel respected by them for a change.  

4 minutes ago, RegretThis-EK said:

If the vast majority of you are benefitting then there is nothing to complain or huff about.

Because it's excessive. And we aren't selfish gits who are just looking for free stuff.

Archived