Unfair for KT-Community

1 hour ago, Karolyne-KT said:

Some ppl enjoyed the EK server and are unhappy that it's being shut down.  They made a new start there and didn't want to leave.  The money means nothing to them, compared to the enjoyment they had while being there.  

I don't think it's excessive, I think it's correct.  For once NC is taking the player's valuable time spent into consideration,  and giving us ample compensation for it when one of their ideas falls through.  I actually feel respected by them for a change.  

You're kidding, right?

Why is six months deserving of  compensation, and years on the other servers gets absolutely nothing in comparison? What about THAT valuable time? 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

¨RegretThis-EK

Excessive how? What they’ve “compensated” me with pales in comparison to what I’ve spent so I don’t see your point or how you’ve come to the conclusion that I don’t deserve it

WTF what did you lose? your account, your items,??? I will think in rank but it was over reset in all sever so time??? people in KT has more time in the server ans what did we get??? nothing bro

1 hour ago, RegretThis-EK said:

Excessive how? What they’ve “compensated” me with pales in comparison to what I’ve spent so I don’t see your point or how you’ve come to the conclusion that I don’t deserve it

And the truth comes out.

No one on EK or anywhere deserve that survey. No matter how much money they spent. 

8 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

And the truth comes out.

No one on EK or anywhere deserve that survey. No matter how much money they spent. 

Does it? I'm pretty sure his point is that getting one pvp and pve item to +15, probably going nowhere on a single stigma, and being able to run instances more for a month is less impactful than buying 200 contracts. Not really sure what truth was exposed. 

Also still waiting for your rebuttle to any of the points/counter points made on the other thread, but I digress. 

23 minutes ago, Rapier-DN said:

You're kidding, right?

Why is six months deserving of  compensation, and years on the other servers gets absolutely nothing in comparison? What about THAT valuable time? 

How about we reset all housing sound good?

5 minutes ago, Rapier-DN said:

would be the first , or even the second time for a lot of us.Again , six months invested in a character is NOTHING compared to a lot of us.

So your answer is instead of letting some people get something let everyone lose something? The issues Aion has today is due to players losing nearly everything...

Just now, HealingSquid-KT said:

So your answer is instead of letting some people get something let everyone lose something? The issues Aion has today is due to players losing nearly everything...

My answer, if you bothered to read what I wrote instead of trying to answer for me, is to provide fair compensation for the VETERAN players . The compensation for EK should be reduced- at no time did I say that EK deserved no compensation, however they have been OVERLY compensated.

1 minute ago, Rapier-DN said:

My answer, if you bothered to read what I wrote instead of trying to answer for me, is to provide fair compensation for the VETERAN players . The compensation for EK should be reduced- at no time did I say that EK deserved no compensation, however they have been OVERLY compensated.

After the consolidation is complete, additional boosts will be added to all servers. More details to come. < In cyans post

Looks to me like veteran players will be receiving some thing after the merge happens. They did not have to give any additional boosts(which could mean anything) yet they are.

1 minute ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

After the consolidation is complete, additional boosts will be added to all servers. More details to come. < In cyans post

Looks to me like veteran players will be receiving some thing after the merge happens. They did not have to give any additional boosts(which could mean anything) yet they are.

That has nothing to do with the rank compensation  whatsoever. By your logic, they  had even less reason to give anything to EK

58 minutes ago, Rapier-DN said:

You're kidding, right?

I've spent years on the main servers and I've never complained when others received compensation gear for population issues in the past, or more recently for the ultimate gear received for upgrades they made to their gear before 6.0.   Decisions are made by NC that may or may not be always fair, but everyone who keeps playing this game just deals with it, so why don't you?

13 minutes ago, Karolyne-KT said:

I've spent years on the main servers and I've never complained when others received compensation gear for population issues in the past, or more recently for the ultimate gear received for upgrades they made to their gear before 6.0.   Decisions are made by NC that may or may not be always fair, but everyone who keeps playing this game just deals with it, so why don't you?

So go ahead and do what you want. Why should your choice affect me in any way, especially if I don't think it's intelligent.

2 hours ago, Rapier-DN said:

You're kidding, right?

Because it's not the other servers that are being removed. How hard is to see that. We are going to be thrown in the other servers when many of us just like EK the way it is, and don't want any merge. Many don't like the way the server have turned out to be and have quit mid way even though they would like to go to other servers months ago, and those ppl spent a lot of money on their toons. KT and DN were functioning properly and even were allowed to xfer from one server for the other.

Plz this is a separate issue from the GP compensation. If you guys think your GP is not being rewarded properly you have the right to complain, but don't mix both things.

45 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Because it's not the other servers that are being removed. How hard is to see that. We are going to be thrown in the other servers when many of us just like EK the way it is, and don't want any merge. Many don't like the way the server have turned out to be and have quit mid way even though they would like to go to other servers months ago, and those ppl spent a lot of money on their toons. KT and DN were functioning properly and even were allowed to xfer from one server for the other.

Plz this is a separate issue from the GP compensation. If you guys think your GP is not being rewarded properly you have the right to complain, but don't mix both things.

Don't pretend that this doesn't affect the other servers, because it does, on various levels. 

The fact that EK was created at all was a mistake from the point of view of the community-  numerous people predicted correctly that it wouldn't last long. That fact that you liked it as it is isn't borne out by the countless posts made in the  forums by players from EK begging for a merger and/or transfers either.Your ar6gument that you spent money is also invalid, considering that I can easily say that I too spent money for over ten years in Aion. So what's six months in comparison?

This isn't at all separate from the GP comparison in the sense that for one change Aion is compensating its players immediately and very generously, whereas for another change Aion has provided worthless compensation and made no promises at all to when or even if they will modify the compensation, even worse this is to some of their most loyal and active consumers.

Don't pretend that this doesn't affect the other servers, because it does, on various levels.

Well, it doesn't really. If EK were not created those people would have been there already on those servers.

The fact that EK was created at all was a mistake from the point of view of the community-  numerous people predicted correctly that it wouldn't last long.

No, it was not. how long it lasted has nothing to do with it. Many enjoyed their experience there. The server was created to provide a better experience for returning players that didn't want to deal with compensation gear. NC failed to provide that experience in a sense because not enough people decided to play there.

That fact that you liked it as it is isn't borne out by the countless posts made in the  forums by players from EK begging for a merger and/or transfers either.

But the merge they are doing is pretty much just a transference of players. You guys are not losing houses, not losing the legion you built up, certainly not losing friends. Absolutely nothing is being removed from anyone.

Your ar6gument that you spent money is also invalid, considering that I can easily say that I too spent money for over ten years in Aion. So what's six months in comparison?

No, your argument is invalid, because people in the other servers are always the first to point out that EK players were just veterans from other servers. So, if you are playing, and paying for a long time, so are they. look at the elyos faction, don't everybody know moony, excedd, foxacker ?Still, the fact remain that absolutely nothing is being removed from you guys.

1 hour ago, Ryerist-DN said:

So much salt, so things never change on aion forums. the luna is a bit overkill the prestige pass was too, they've done a 7 day one before, full month one is a bit overkill just for closing the server.

I think it has something to do with the timing. They announced GP reset few weeks ago and what people got are just gold ingots to spend on a GST that’s nerfed and has nothing to offer (compared to EU, ours is a disgrace), then they announce the server merge for EK and overcompensated. Had they given those rewards (except Luna and Prestige) to both KT and EK, it’d be less dramatic.

Honestly I think the salt is coming from the excessive nature of the survey. This isn't the way that NC has operated going back long long before the lack of compensation for losing our ranks. Who can forget the single lucky vinna for huge inconveniences? And never before have they recognized the disparity in economies or opportunities of the servers being merged. 

If the survey had been..

• 10 contracts
  • 1x Ancient contract
  • 1x 7 day Prestige Pack
  • 1x Daevian skill box
  • 10x Legendary PvE stones
  • 10x Legendary PvP stones
  • 5x Stigma Enchantment stones
  • 250,000,000 kinah
  • 25 gold ingots
  • 400 Luna

People might grumble but they wouldn't be freaking out. That amount of stuff says clearly, "We are sorry we opened that crappy server and now you have to be folded into an established server. Here's a few nice things to ease your way and to compensate you for the inconvenience."

2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Honestly I think the salt is coming from the excessive nature of the survey. This isn't the way that NC has operated going back long long before the lack of compensation for losing our ranks. Who can forget the single lucky vinna for huge inconveniences? And never before have they recognized the disparity in economies or opportunities of the servers being merged. 

If the survey had been..

• 10 contracts
  • 1x Ancient contract
  • 1x 7 day Prestige Pack
  • 1x Daevian skill box
  • 10x Legendary PvE stones
  • 10x Legendary PvP stones
  • 5x Stigma Enchantment stones
  • 250,000,000 kinah
  • 25 gold ingots
  • 400 Luna

People might grumble but they wouldn't be freaking out. That amount of stuff says clearly, "We are sorry we opened that crappy server and now you have to be folded into an established server. Here's a few nice things to ease your way and to compensate you for the inconvenience."

Exactly! I'm being directly benefited by this, but I do think that it was too much.

3 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

This isn't the way that NC has operated going back long long before the lack of compensation for losing our ranks.

I don't know... I remember seeing this and going wtf at the time. I was a bit salty I never received that email, lol.

22 minutes ago, Doll-DN said:

I don't know... I remember seeing this and going wtf at the time. I was a bit salty I never received that email, lol.

Companies tend to give stuff away for people that have left. All of them. I'm not even talking only about gaming companies, almost every other business out there does it. =(

Archived