Whatever, right?! List things you would like back/new in Aion!

I know that most if any of those things will never happen, but whatever, right?! We need to show our frustration either way so that they learn (or not) for the next game (because we all know that Aion is losing people every month, and it's not looking good).

• Tradeable crafting materials and items (at very freaking least) on your godamn own account;
  • This is wishfull thinking, but here it goes too: mounts and skins account wide (I know, never gonna happen, but it would be cool);
  • More access to legendary transformation contracts (really);
  • Transparent Transformation Scrolls on the GST (for real, not that bs);
  • For the love of Aion, better enchanting rates or yet another item that makes it 100% or nearly 100%.

Farming for a week and losing all the time spent to be at the same level you were when you started the week is not fun at all.

I know that those kind of threads are ignored even thought @Cyan might stop by and say we are being heard, we'r not. It's just so I'll be able to say in the future "I told you so".

• Trade between players - this is an MMO, the entire point is interaction between players
  • Aethertapping and essencetapping - good way to make kinah and stimulated the economy from material and crafting supply sales
  • Crafting system restoration - creating our own consumables, gear, and housing items
  • Broker mechanics - listing fee was removed from the sale price instead of paid at listing (they implemented this and removed it with the 6.0 launch)
  • Fix housing items - most items were removed with no way of crafting or obtaining them again, guestblooms and shops are missed
  • Gear - implement a system that provides a small edge for players with better gear, not complete domination (also miss being able to compete with alts)
  • Enchanting and socketing - far too much kinah is required
  • Events - Aion was flooded with players when we had interesting events with relevant rewards. Enough of the garbage rainbow snake-type events
  • World mob farming - you get the same 5 items on repeat, not varied at all
  • General Content - most of the game's intricacies were removed: special mob spawns, Heiron mini bosses, selling varied gear/item drops to the general store (it's all gray or white garbage now), interesting zone mechanics (tia's eye chests, keys, sunayaka)

IMO, the game just feels empty in comparison to previous versions

Not happening, thanks for playing. Maybe once we start mass quitting like during Tia Eye event or when 5.8 was about to collapse the game, then maybe they'll start caring, but since I strongly believe they want to shut NA down, it'd benefit them.

2 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

Not happening, thanks for playing. Maybe once we start mass quitting like during Tia Eye event or when 5.8 was about to collapse the game, then maybe they'll start caring, but since I strongly believe they want to shut NA down, it'd benefit them.

We know. We know. It's just... meh!

6 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

I completely agree. They keep screwing us over time and time again and we're all either too stubborn or too attached to this silly game after all these years to let it die. Essentially with all the things we'd be asking for, we're asking for one thing:

• Proper management of Aion: not screwing over your loyal player base completely for the whales that will pay to win hardcore as the last cash grab before shutting down the game.

There's no reason for NCWest to treat the last of us the way they have aside from wanting to push us away and tank the game. Only ONE staff member who is only the community manager and is only the messenger to whatever devs that exist, literally the worst ways of compensating us for years of grinding and work, silly bugs and glitches that have been around for months if not years for some of them, opening a server for a dying game expecting it to succeed, among so many more things. When will we let Aion die, ugh... 

12 minutes ago, Versailles-DN said:

There's no reason for NCWest to treat the last of us the way they have aside from wanting to push us away and tank the game

It has been this was since 4.0 probably even earlier. The only difference is your not as addicted to the game as you were back then to realize it now.

1 hour ago, lKei-DN said:

Posting here is like praying to a GOD. You need to pray harder to God "Gideon" and to his "Angel DEVS" 

a03ey.jpg

We know. But what else can we do? I've already quit for now (last time took me 5 years to come back). Those are things that would make me have some sort of fun in this game.

Meanwhile I'm leveling my Paladin in WOW (for the first time playing in 15 years) and I'm pretty sure I'll have decent gear in less than a week!

1 hour ago, lKei-DN said:

Posting here is like praying to a GOD. You need to pray harder to God "Gideon" and to his "Angel DEVS" 

a03ey.jpg

I have better chances praying to God and see something happen than expect NCWest to even bother.

They are killing the game. Probably on purpose. And I am sure it's not the DEV's. They [ut their minds and hearts to create all this, I'd say without any pathos - they create with LOVE of their work.But the management.. The management probably they want to switch from game developing to shoe making or something. Because look... When you have a lot of people's attention for years! Mind you - The Most valuable thing in our time is people's attention! And your creation is somewhat world famous... And you butcher your creation and lost people's loyalty.. That's not greedy. That's sorry to say - STUPID cubed! Greedy is to make more content more available more interesting and more pretty. ^.^ That is greed I understand :) Like GW2. I have to say it looks a bit like they try to GuildWars-ify AION or the other way around. But some resemblences leave very unpleasent aftertaste. Mm Hmm... yes. So.

• Let us gather basic materials and craft with recipes like every normal MMO
  • Let us set private shops Buy / Sell and improve the Brokers with more categories and a better reliable search for example... Create sensible money sinks to keel the economy from inflation and don't increase prices.. Teleport should not be 50k The relatively good looking outfits should not be 300 000 000
  • Let us have a detailed and rich official WIKI.
  • Let us have a forum account with options to manage our profiles with picture and information :):):) But I know... AION... Its a kickstarted beta right? Not an old and well established MMO..
  • Let us look good! How come the starter armors look way better than the latest / top / end-game armor? Why? And why no variation in sets but just one? Hurry to kill the game so fast?
  • Let us feel we achieve something and it has gravity and value, and ....DON'T..... funnel us down to some Lakrum place where the rest 30 people playing your game engage in player killing and enjoy huge screen-wide announcements which mean nothing at all to nobody at all.
  • Let us use our characters which we level up and develop to have their skills and NOT spam my tiny inventory with ugly and useless meaningless transformation potions. I want to be me! Or have the transformations mean something, or to be used in instances, (again like GW2.. You made few steps to copy some of it... Why not take few more at that point? To be honest I am not sure who copied who and I don't say it like it's a bad thing. Everyone does it. There are "industry standards" I guess :P so its OK) 
  • Reduce the blinking attention begging buttons. Begging looks sad in probably every culture. So.. DON'T! We know where it is, we know what it does.. We are generally not 7 years old. Hide it somewhere. Have dignity... (Managers)
  • Have more and useful items and outfits available through game currency and $$$ coins or whatever... Key words: MORE / USEFULL / Gorgeous looking / NEW  - Point to prevous rant on how to be greedy and not destroying what your undoubtedly  capable DEVs created for years.
  • Maybe nest all the currencies to reduce confusion as well. I have an old account but I been on-and-off so I am also like a new player. I still don't get the significance of all your disconnected wallets.

So that's my list.. :P Probably I bring up newbie points and arguments but I had to let it out :) 

1 minute ago, Kubei-DN said:

I don’t think they’re trying to make the game like GW2, in fact, they just want to get rid of Aion and focus fully on BnS and Lineage 2. 

But they killed L2 already with the same tricks they apply here in AION and AION was made after L2. Wouldn't make any sense to leave the better newer game and focus on the older and deader would it? IDK. What to focus on there? They killed it dead, then made "Classic" version. I don't get it. We will probably never know. I haven't playd  BnS a lot and I don't know about it anything. Whatever we say is speculation but the fact IMO is AION is crippled right now. And its sad...

17 minutes ago, Dess-DN said:

But they killed L2 already with the same tricks they apply here in AION and AION was made after L2. Wouldn't make any sense to leave the better newer game and focus on the older and deader would it? IDK. What to focus on there? They killed it dead, then made "Classic" version. I don't get it. We will probably never know. I haven't playd  BnS a lot and I don't know about it anything. Whatever we say is speculation but the fact IMO is AION is crippled right now. And its sad...

Lineage 2 still gives them more revenue than Aion, so it may appear "dead" but it probably isn't. BnS is like their treasured baby, all the focus of the management is there. They have like 5-6 GMs and admins talking on forums, Cyan and Hime included.

5 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Probably has something to do with this. Looks to me like the game is heading in the direction of Aion with all those merges :D Are you sure its their baby?

If you actually read my post above, I never said Lineage 2 is their baby.

Just now, HealingSquid-KT said:

Thats ok because i was posting B&S.

Oops, read that as Lineage 2 merge, my bad.

Makes me think actually. BnS had way too many servers and I know people complained about it being more p2w than Aion. Since I never really played it that much, can't make my own judgement about it. But it is still true the management focuses there mostly.

Funnily enough, Lineage 2 is almost giving them more revenue than BnS for once lol.

http://global.ncsoft.com/global/ir/quarterly.aspx

On 26/4/2019 at 9:57 PM, Juju-EK said:
  • Trade between players - this is an MMO, the entire point is interaction between players
  • Aethertapping and essencetapping - good way to make kinah and stimulated the economy from material and crafting supply sales
  • Crafting system restoration - creating our own consumables, gear, and housing items
  • Broker mechanics - listing fee was removed from the sale price instead of paid at listing (they implemented this and removed it with the 6.0 launch)
  • Fix housing items - most items were removed with no way of crafting or obtaining them again, guestblooms and shops are missed
  • Gear - implement a system that provides a small edge for players with better gear, not complete domination (also miss being able to compete with alts)
  • Enchanting and socketing - far too much kinah is required
  • Events - Aion was flooded with players when we had interesting events with relevant rewards. Enough of the garbage rainbow snake-type events
  • World mob farming - you get the same 5 items on repeat, not varied at all
  • General Content - most of the game's intricacies were removed: special mob spawns, Heiron mini bosses, selling varied gear/item drops to the general store (it's all gray or white garbage now), interesting zone mechanics (tia's eye chests, keys, sunayaka)

IMO, the game just feels empty in comparison to previous versions

I was going to write all these, so I'll just agree. In this game they deleted content an called it an upgrade or something. 90% of the game is removed.

They also need to make all previous skins that ever existed possible in BCM at reasonable prices. I never understood why does it have to be THAT expensive to get a new look every time. I is as if they are trying to fine you for wanting a new skin.

Skins in BCM should cost like 20 NCcoin or something, so people can treat them like consumables, one day you use this skin, next day you use another one. Right now you get one skin carefully and never change it because it is expensive to do so and it is regarded a waste with the transformation system. Skins are not game changers, but they are the fun of Aion, they should encourage everyone to use them and have all previous possible skins in game constantly. Having a unique look is what made this game appealing in the first place.

they simplified the game to the point it feels like a 2010 game again with just a higher level cap. which you can reach in 1 day

Archived