GP From Siege Not Included in Rankings

Kinetika-KT

I participated in siege and got whooping 80 GP (it shows in profile, and I received mail), but that GP isn't included in my ranking. Look, profile shows the total GP after siege (no prestige, 80 GP for loss) plus 2 IB wins (50 GP), but live ranking shows only the IB wins, while everyone else has their siege GP reflected in rankings.

yjVy729.png

I asked support to reflect my full GP in rankings, as it will determine the season rewards, or compensate at the end of the season according to my actual GP, but this is what they replied: 

Hello there,

Thank you for letting us know about this. At this time, I am forwarding the information that you've provided about this issue to our Quality Assurance Team for investigation. After replicating and confirming the bug, it will be entered into our bug tracking system so that the Development Team can address it.

If you have any other questions, please let me know and I will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

GM Aulakiria
NCSOFT Support Team

@Cyan Please, look into it.

Also, as a compensation for my trouble, I request the following:

50x Transformation Contract (62 Types)

1x Ancient Transformation Contract (18 Types)

1x 30-day Prestige Pass

1x Daevanion Skill Box (10 Types)

10x Legendary PvE Enchantment Stones

10x Legendary PvP Enchantment Stones

3x Ultimate PvE Enchantment Stones

3x Ultimate PvP Enchantment Stones

5x Stigma Enchantment Stones

250,000,000 Kinah

250 Gold Ingots

4,000 Luna

8 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Disturbing that you went through a whole siege and got only  2 Kills. But dont you think that the rankings take awhile to update ?

I crashed. The lag and crashing was disturbing indeed, just like your attitude.

And it's live rankings. Everyone else has their siege GP reflected.

Actually it was pretty funny. That is all i noticed when i saw your original post. 2 kills at first i was like he must be elyos and refused to PvP but then you mentioned you crashed in your second one. I hope you get rewarded in the end tho GL to ya.

Were you logged out when rewards for siege went out? 'Cause I know a few people who have that issue and they were logged out when siege ended. The Abyss Rank list shows their full GP but the other list doesn't.

2 hours ago, Doll-DN said:

Were you logged out when rewards for siege went out? 'Cause I know a few people who have that issue and they were logged out when siege ended. The Abyss Rank list shows their full GP but the other list doesn't.

Yea. That day i experienced a lot of freezing and lagging and siege was even more insufferable that ever. My screen froze forever in dux room, eventually i crashed, and when i got back ingame, the siege was over and i was in town next obelisk with soul sickness. I received the 1 stone mail though. And 80 GP. which did not register in rankings.

15 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

With sieges so late at night for some of us, logging out early is pretty much standard. That this GP isn't counted in the total for the competition ranking is a real problem.

I don't think it is a problem... Since ever the total amount in rankings was counted at 12pm server time everyday. So if, after that time passes, it is not counted, it is a problem. However, if it gets counted like it has always been then you just forgot about that.

29 minutes ago, Magistone-KT said:

I don't think it is a problem... Since ever the total amount in rankings was counted at 12pm server time everyday. So if, after that time passes, it is not counted, it is a problem. However, if it gets counted like it has always been then you just forgot about that.

The problem is the ranking for seasonal rewards.  It doesn't update.  For the abyss ranking for xform the gp he got at siege is accounted for, but for seasonal reward ranking it does not include gp from siege if you are logged out.  So if a person has 2 toons on the same account both can gain gp from siege and obtain xform.  But as for the seasonal reward, it wont update the gp acquired for the toon that was logged off when siege concluded.  My toon got 240 gp after siege on thursday and I have my 5-star transform, but on seasonal rankings I only have 2xx gp.

On 4/27/2019 at 4:12 PM, Afterglow-KT said:

I participated in siege and got whooping 80 GP (it shows in profile, and I received mail), but that GP isn't included in my ranking. Look, profile shows the total GP after siege (no prestige, 80 GP for loss) plus 2 IB wins (50 GP), but live ranking shows only the IB wins, while everyone else has their siege GP reflected in rankings.

yjVy729.png

I asked support to reflect my full GP in rankings, as it will determine the season rewards, or compensate at the end of the season according to my actual GP, but this is what they replied: 

@Cyan Please, look into it.

Also, as a compensation for my trouble, I request the following:

50x Transformation Contract (62 Types)

1x Ancient Transformation Contract (18 Types)

1x 30-day Prestige Pass

1x Daevanion Skill Box (10 Types)

10x Legendary PvE Enchantment Stones

10x Legendary PvP Enchantment Stones

3x Ultimate PvE Enchantment Stones

3x Ultimate PvP Enchantment Stones

5x Stigma Enchantment Stones

250,000,000 Kinah

250 Gold Ingots

4,000 Luna

Lol asking the same insentive for ek players just for that trouble

Archived