NO GP FOR FORT!!!!

Aucier

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay.. Now this is getting pretty rediculous!

You now have roughly 178 ely's who not get AP, GP, Contribution, NOTHING from siege tonight. And, there's another siege tomorrow. After paying for the luna to rank up so high I find this highly annoying and dissatisfying.

Fix your nyerking shit already!!

GP.jpg

This has been going on since patch and its not just siege. If you are officer 1 star or higher you do not receive gp from any open world pvp, any pve Herely Mine instances, Doing any pvp instances.. I can't believe that they ignored this last night and let  the game go into the weekend after this was reported broken. How the hell can they properly fix this mess considering all the ap already lost and instances run. NcSoft better be ready to send out those EK rewards to everyone at this point cause people are royally pissed.

11 minutes ago, Krystallynne-KT said:

Okay.. Now this is getting pretty rediculous!

You now have roughly 178 ely's who not get AP, GP, Contribution, NOTHING from siege tonight. And, there's another siege tomorrow. After paying for the luna to rank up so high I find this highly annoying and dissatisfying.

Fix your nyerking shit already!!

GP.jpg

Somehow I find it hard to sympathize if you paid 2 win for rank and got nothing.

As a rank 1  I got AP and GP from the siege plus my reward box. Have a great weekend!

1 minute ago, Rapier-DN said:

Somehow I find it hard to sympathize if you paid 2 win for rank and got nothing.

As a rank 1  I got AP and GP from the siege plus my reward box. Have a great weekend!

you don't need to p2w or reset to get officer and this is affecting everyone even those who just ran their normal cool downs with no resets

Just now, Euphoria-DN said:

you don't need to p2w or reset to get officer and this is affecting everyone even those who just ran their normal cool downs with no resets

I'm quite aware that you do not. Read what I highlighted again , then what I wrote..

2 minutes ago, Rapier-DN said:

I got my rank BEFORE I started paying luna to increase rank. Im sorry. I would rather spend luna on PvP instances over PvE anyday.. k.. thanks

10 minutes ago, Rapier-DN said:

I'm quite aware that you do not. Read what I highlighted again , then what I wrote..

I read what you highlighted and then I read this:

14 minutes ago, Rapier-DN said:

You come off sounding very much like a nyerk with this statement like haha as a rank 1 I got rewards and you didn't. I'm not in favor of luna resetting the IB and ID for ranks and more so people do it for the rewards but many players play the game normally and get screwed over by this change. I rather wish players didn't do this resetting shit as ncsoft does not derserve any more of our money until they get more than a skeleton team working on this game and stop trying to amend the game from how it is in all other regions to fleece the NA players into dropping more and more money into this product. I love Aion the game or well I used to but I hate how Ncsoft mismanages this game currently and wish to hell they either start listen to feedback and make positive changes or just shut the damn game down already as it seems they are trying to drive the customers away.

27 minutes ago, Rapier-DN said:

I didn't reset a thing and am a 5 star on DN A. Can you sympathize with me? Or the other officers on DN A bellow me that didn't reset either?

You are really only talking about the top couple of ranks. The vast majority of the players caught up in this bug are just like me.

Though you are very quickly going to be a 1 star and above and then you will be just like us. Will you have sympathy then?

you ppl do realize they did the gp reset, and the limited gp so ppl WOULD spend $ to reset? why it's resetting every month... so they have income from something, cuz i guarantee you they not making any off bcm right now(other than luna bundles). i only wanted xform because ima a templar, and it helps, since im always out front, trying to dp pull. i have pvp gear, and we're very active in sieges, so it's not "hurting" anything for me to be ranked. also if you think elyos side is bad, Asmo's have 3 times the xforms as we did, so if we didnt 'pay 2 rank" we would've  had maybe 3 xforms tonight... lol...

10 minutes ago, Euphoria-DN said:

I read what you highlighted and then I read this:

You come off sounding very much like a nyerk with this statement like haha as a rank 1 I got rewards and you didn't. I'm not in favor of luna resetting the IB and ID for ranks and more so people do it for the rewards but many players play the game normally and get screwed over by this change. I rather wish players didn't do this resetting shit as ncsoft does not derserve any more of our money until they get more than a skeleton team working on this game and stop trying to amend the game from how it is in all other regions to fleece the NA players into dropping more and more money into this product. I love Aion the game or well I used to but I hate how Ncsoft mismanages this game currently and wish to hell they either start listen to feedback and make positive changes or just shut the damn game down already as it seems they are trying to drive the customers away.

I'll spell it out for you again, since you insist on coming to the wrong conclusion about me.  I do not have any sympathy for those people who are upset if they paid for rank and are affected by this change.  In that case i do find it funny.

For those people who obtained officer rank through normal instance - NON REAL MONEY resets, and though sieges, that is another matter entirely and had nothing at all to do with what I was reply to.

As the old expression goes about "assume"- never a good idea. 

Archived