NO GP FOR FORT!!!!

Aucier

9 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

I didn't reset a thing and am a 5 star on DN A. Can you sympathize with me? Or the other officers on DN A bellow me that didn't reset either?

You are really only talking about the top couple of ranks. The vast majority of the players caught up in this bug are just like me.

Though you are very quickly going to be a 1 star and above and then you will be just like us. Will you have sympathy then?

I find it funny that simple sentence is hard to understand.

Once more, I referred to those who paid to reset.

I'm quite well aware that not everyone did. Was not referring about them.

Stop padding your post count.

2 minutes ago, Krystallynne-KT said:

IB and ID both in general are very fun to do. with there being very little ways to get the items to upgrade gears you are forced to reset as much as you can. Of course, even harder to get is the stupid Fighting Spirit Shards.

There is absolutely no need to purchase resets to upgrade. 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, ImmortalRain-DN said:

i got no gp for fort on DN too so i am shocked to see its more then just me with the issue and my kill counts been bugged says 0 kills even if i got a kill

I'm sure you will be getting a Lucky Vinna in the mail on Wednesday.

34 minutes ago, Euphoria-DN said:

Yasssss. I needed another Lucky Vinna to add to my collection.

1 hour ago, DagonTalon-KT said:

Yet no response really form NC in forums Great company

To be fair, it's Saturday, and there's only one guy who communicates with us, and he's not at work to do it. :/

This is the last word on anything:

Yes, it is absolute garbage how little NCsoft cares about Aion. Great company, indeed.

2 hours ago, Rapier-DN said:

Somehow I find it hard to sympathize if you paid 2 win for rank and got nothing.

As a rank 1  I got AP and GP from the siege plus my reward box. Have a great weekend!

fun fact idiot what do you think is going to happen when you reach 1 star officer ? ur not going to get AP or GP either 

@Cyan I'm also an officer/general and worked very very very hard for my rank and I would like the following compensation:

• 50x Transformation Contract (62 Types)
  • 1x Ancient Transformation Contract (18 Types)
  • 1x 30-day Prestige Pass
  • 1x Daevanion Skill Box (10 Types)
  • 10x Legendary PvE Enchantment Stones
  • 10x Legendary PvP Enchantment Stones
  • 3x Ultimate PvE Enchantment Stones
  • 3x Ultimate PvP Enchantment Stones
  • 5x Stigma Enchantment Stones
  • 250,000,000 Kinah
  • 250 Gold Ingots
  • 4,000 Luna;

because this AP/GP bug is quite distressful, it has been multiple days now and we are over 1k affected distraught players (that's more than the total population of EK I believe).

tyty

10 hours ago, BufDaddy-KT said:

fun fact idiot what do you think is going to happen when you reach 1 star officer ? ur not going to get AP or GP either 

Name calling is against forum ToS however that being said you got till after the weekend to call him w/e you want because it seems NC does not work weekends to give us an update.

11 hours ago, Euphoria-DN said:

thats way off topic but w/e  i dont care nothing about lucky vinna i just want my enchantment stone hell i dont even care if they dont give me the gp or the ap i just want my pvp enchantment stone for getting my butt slaughtered at siege

11 hours ago, BufDaddy-KT said:

Fun fact

calling me an idiot makes you look worse than me. as (a) I’m quite aware of whose affected by this bug and (b) it shows just how clearly you don’t even read posts before flaming

So..

• We cannot earn AP in any way (instances, open world PvP, quest reward or weekly officer in game mail which gives AP) once we reach officer rank
  • Consequently, officers are not getting siege rewards (AP, GP or enchantment stones/reset scrolls/etc) 
  • If you are logged out when siege ends, your GP counts towards server ranking for transform but not for competitive rankings.. that is if you are getting GP at all due to the first two bugs

We all need ap and enchantment stones to progress in gear. We all use those reset scrolls for IDD in order to progress in gear. The GP competitive season, which has really good rewards, is invalid as everyone doesn't have the same chance due to this bug.. even if this bug is cleared up soon. (Which I kind of doubt it will be, because.. Aion.)

Add to this the very messed up way the GP reset was done. First, we were compensated with gold bars without a change to the Gold Sands Shop like all the other regions got along with their GP reset. So here we sit on a pile of useless gold bars. Second, you made the new rank system 100% pay2win by allowing ID and IB to be reset with luna.

Really poorly done, guys. Really really disappointing.

You were hugely, grossly and overly generous to that mistake of a server EK. You absolutely need to go even beyond that to make up for the crap-fest you made of GP and rankings.

im not upset im just stating that if they don't wanna fix this crap then it needs to come down. They don't care about the player base and only want the money. They are running the game to the ground and not giving a dam anymore. GAMEFORGE is better as of right now. At least when they want money they make it clear. NCwest is becoming rubbish.

7 minutes ago, Cupidschokehold-KT said:

im not upset im just stating that if they don't wanna fix this crap then it needs to come down. They don't care about the player base and only want the money. They are running the game to the ground and not giving a dam anymore. GAMEFORGE is better as of right now. At least when they want money they make it clear. NCwest is becoming rubbish.

Well I would agree with you about their only caring about money. Some of us kept asking questions and begging them not to do certain things because it caused problems in other regions- we never got a response.

Crashing the servers won’t help- not spending a dime however WILL get their attention VERY quickly. If enough people do that.

Again no gp or ap and that means no rewards.  Can we at least get an update on this?  You will probably end up compensating everyone so there is no point on even going to siege if everyone will get the same rewards. 

Don't worry guys. I sent in ticket for every instance or ap and gp lost and they told me to stop making more and have no idea how to fix it currently. They don't give a nyerk about rewarding people.

Some of us still have 4-5 HM runs to do for ap netting 900k-5mill ap and they don't see that as a big deal.

Is there even a point to play this game without rewards? LULW

even when its their job they don't do it. AGAIN they don't give a shit about you. They only want your hard earn money and give you nothing in return. You know they are going to give a shit gold bar when they fix the issue.

9 hours ago, Six-EK said:

Again no gp or ap and that means no rewards.  Can we at least get an update on this?  You will probably end up compensating everyone so there is no point on even going to siege if everyone will get the same rewards. 

This is what really makes me sick. That after this is fixed and they move to compensating us, that they will give every account a flat amount of ap, gp and siege rewards rather than doing the more difficult thing and giving each of us exactly what we would have earned had they actually tested their F-ING game instead of pushing out the GP reset with complete disregard for quality or the playerbase.

Hi,

I have merged your ticket here in order to avoid confusion.

Furthermore, I understand how this situation can be frustrating. However, the team is still investigating this issue and there is no information yet about the progress. For the time being as the devs are looking onto this, we can only ask for your patience and understanding on this matter. To keep up to date with the latest announcements, we encourage you to keep an eye on the official site for the latest news and information. For the meantime, I can only suggest to avoid engaging in instances to ease the affected players on this case.

If you have other inquiries in mind, please do contact us again.

Regards,

GM Frost
NCSOFT Support Team

Is he really telling me to NOT participate in sieges, idgel, IB to make their job easier?

24 minutes ago, Gabe-DN said:

Hi,

I have merged your ticket here in order to avoid confusion.

Furthermore, I understand how this situation can be frustrating. However, the team is still investigating this issue and there is no information yet about the progress. For the time being as the devs are looking onto this, we can only ask for your patience and understanding on this matter. To keep up to date with the latest announcements, we encourage you to keep an eye on the official site for the latest news and information. For the meantime, I can only suggest to avoid engaging in instances to ease the affected players on this case.

If you have other inquiries in mind, please do contact us again.

Regards,

GM Frost
NCSOFT Support Team

Is he really telling me to NOT participate in sieges, idgel, IB to make their job easier?

LOL u got frost aswell? 

this is the last reply i got from them aswell

Hello,

We understand where you are coming from. Moreover, If compensation will be deemed appropriate for this, it will be applied equally to all affected accounts and not delivered by customer support to individual customers. At this point, we have no information about whether compensation is being considered.

If you have other inquiries, please do contact us again.

Regards,

GM Frost
NCSOFT Support Team

Wow. Seriously? Frost needs a time out and perhaps a re-education on being a support person for a GAME. We should avoid playing the game because they put out a faulty product.

PLAYER: Dear Support. There is a bug in your game and I am not receiving the awards I earned in game.

SUPPORT: Right. Our game is broken. If we decide to compensate you, everyone will get the same no matter how much they actually earned. Key word.. if.

PLAYER: What?

SUPPORT: Oh. And you may as well just not play. K? K.

PLAYER: ...

SUPPORT: Glad I could be of assistance! Don't hesitate to contact us again but since we just told you not to play, we guess you won't have to! That means we've done a good job! Time to get another bagel. Byebye.

The scarey part about this is the reply that said compensation would NOT be applied on individual basis which is total BS.  With this bug, compensation DOES not to be applied individually because community compensation alone does not resolve the gp gap difference this bug has made in the majority of the officer ranks.  A lot of people will basically get to double dip since they did receive gp at fort sieges.  Community compensation is not the answer and it will not be tolerated with me at least. 

Archived