NO GP FOR FORT!!!!

Aucier

21 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

You say this all the time. I can understand your frustration with the game; 99% of us feel the same way. However, it IS okay to stop playing a game for your own mental health. You don't have to keep playing. Just stop logging in.

Naw buddy I wanna see this game facking shut down. I barely play now soo... I personally only play cuz my friends wants me to, two of them are real life friends but one is finally realizing how this game truly is????. Trust me, I lost the love for aion along time ago. I only play to have fun with friends once in awhile and try and sacrifice people. Or bring lots of friends (adds).????

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn't you just call today the end of an early season and just mail out rewards and start fresh again tomorrow and then mail everyone cookiecutter compensation?  That seems to me the easiest solution, it is not the greatest but I think everyone is confused on by how much ap and gp they should have by now I would just chalk it up as a loss and start over.

1 hour ago, Gabe-DN said:

Couldn't you just call today the end of an early season and just mail out rewards and start fresh again tomorrow and then mail everyone cookiecutter compensation?  That seems to me the easiest solution, it is not the greatest but I think everyone is confused on by how much ap and gp they should have by now I would just chalk it up as a loss and start over.

The first suggestion that I've seen that doesn't nyerk over everyone who is ranked. I like it.

• Aion Team

To give an update, we're still exploring the issue and looking for the root cause. As I stated before it's not as simple and just taking the server down (because we can investigate everything without taking it down). Until this issue is resolved it's difficult to say what the best course of action is, but we will be getting the missing AP and GP out to players that are missing out on them. I know ranks are important to everyone but we're still investigating.

38 minutes ago, Cyan said:

To give an update, we're still exploring the issue and looking for the root cause. As I stated before it's not as simple and just taking the server down (because we can investigate everything without taking it down). Until this issue is resolved it's difficult to say what the best course of action is, but we will be getting the missing AP and GP out to players that are missing out on them. I know ranks are important to everyone but we're still investigating.

This is what I'm talking about. Most people would have been more happy if you would have come out and said this to begin with. You were informed of the bug on Friday and your team had all week to test the bug to see if it was happening. Most of the player base is just mad you guys are not informing us. I understand you guys need to find the issue and to even start the repair, that is expected. But instead of focusing on new crap this should be on the top of the list cause its a game breaking bug that stops all the player base. This Maint. should not have stuff for returning players it should be fixing this issue, and taking care of players AP lost. @Cyan

7 hours ago, Cyan said:

Don't forget the other rewards we would be receiving as well like pvp enchantment stones and IDD reset scrolls. Also how you are gonna handle all the AP from open world pvp, sieges instances etc etc .

5 hours ago, Afterglow-KT said:

People who buy IB/ID Luna resets are part of the problem. From NC standpoint, why should they fix free GP acquisition if people are willing to pay for it.

Because they will still pay for resets, if not more, when there's fire under their ass from siegegoers. :I

12 hours ago, Cyan said:

The problem no is ranking, yes enchant/ap. I need upgrade my gear -.- 

What a bunch of amateurs.

I've seen illegal private servers with better support.

Good thing you're in the gaming industry, because your "devs" wouldn't last a week in a position of any importance. Luckily for you, taking the nyerk out of the players is just a daily routine here.

Archived