NO GP FOR FORT!!!!

Aucier

2 hours ago, Gabe-DN said:

Like I said, allowing the server to keep running without fixing the problem is only making your job even harder.

Why would they shut down the servers when they don't know how to fix the issue? They'd be shutting down the servers for no fvcking reason then. Come on now. Until they know HOW to fix the problem, there's no reason to shut down the servers.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to know what the '' compensation '' of getting on Thursday will be without winning AP and GP of all instances of so many floods that players have lost all those days?

1. points of the abyss 0

2. Points of Glory 0

3. enchant 0

4. kill asmodins or them on the map 0 abyss points

5. Only 5 days ago that the bug in the players lost many enchants I am very sad

@Cyan  I'm sure you'll reward us.

7 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Why would they shut down the servers when they don't know how to fix the issue? They'd be shutting down the servers for no fvcking reason then. Come on now. Until they know HOW to fix the problem, there's no reason to shut down the servers.

Do you seriously believe they don't know how to fix the problem or the real problem is they just don't want to go thru the data?  Most of the times your posts are on point and makes sense buy you missed this one by a mile.  If you don't think giving people the GP they really got and fixing the totals, I don't know what to say.  I would much rather have the GP fixed then more useless gold ingots (yet again).  I don't want crap compensation, I want my gp, ap and rewards.....period.  If you are an officer, whats the point of even playing since nothing you do counts for jack shit.  At the moment, they really owe everyone resets for IB, AD, and I guess I lose all my mine runs this week as well since I wouldn't see any ap from that either. 

Well at the rate this is going to game is Done. No Feed back from any GM. If they do shut down the servers they should just leave them down and tell the player base to nyerk off. CUT YOUR LOSE AND MOVE ON.

You know the compensation is going to be given to all players and they wont give a shit about officer at all.

39 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

They have a on site IT that knows what the problem is. That said person most likely don't wanna do shit until the next Maint. But at this rate if its not fixed today and next fort comes around the last of the Rank 1 will be over and everyone will have this issue. Stop fvcking around and fix this now before it gets worst. 4 days and no RTO is shit. If you need a IT that knows what the fvck to do and do it right hire me FFS.

The onsite IT guy doesn't do dev work, lol. That's all on Korea.

Test != Production. (Whether or not QA exists, though it definitely feels like this wasn't tested near enough for launch, but I've seen some crazy shit happen at my last workplace with patches and updates, even after rigorous testing)

Stop giving NCsoft money, go for a walk, and play another game for a while.

@Gabe-DN No. I am pretty sure they have no idea what broke or how to fix it. As Vantheria said, there is no reason to take the servers down if they don't have a solution. We even have a Support guy telling players not to run the affected instances. Which is funny because it isn't just instances. It's anything that gives AP. Instances, open world PvP, sieges, quests and even the weekly in game mail for officer ranks. It's everything. AP is such an integral part of this game and apparently that guy at Support isn't aware of that.

Like you, I think everyone wants what they've earned when this is all said and done. To be clear.. we do not want a one-size-fits-all compensation mail where everyone (regardless of if they were effected or if they even played!) gets a handful of stones and some AP/GP. We want what we earned and was denied by this bug. Every AP from instances, sieges, quests and sieges. The exact GP we would have gotten at sieges. The exact siege reward box. Hell.. I even want my kill count fixed.

But having played this game for almost 10 years now, I sincerely doubt we are going to get what we want.

53 minutes ago, Gabe-DN said:

Do you seriously believe they don't know how to fix the problem or the real problem is they just don't want to go thru the data?  Most of the times your posts are on point and makes sense buy you missed this one by a mile.  If you don't think giving people the GP they really got and fixing the totals, I don't know what to say.  I would much rather have the GP fixed then more useless gold ingots (yet again).  I don't want crap compensation, I want my gp, ap and rewards.....period.  If you are an officer, whats the point of even playing since nothing you do counts for jack shit.  At the moment, they really owe everyone resets for IB, AD, and I guess I lose all my mine runs this week as well since I wouldn't see any ap from that either. 

Hey, I totally agree with you regarding compensation. I want my rewards just as much as you (and everyone else) does. I don't want a one size fits all thing either; I want what I earned. We are on the same page in that regard. However, I don't believe they have the MANPOWER to put any thought process as to why this has happened. We have one single person who gives a shit about this game, and he can't do anything about this problem except say that we have it. So no, I don't think they know what's wrong yet. Does that suck? Yeah, it fvcking does. A lot. But again, there's no reason to shut down the server until they know what to do.

24 minutes ago, Cupidschokehold-KT said:

They have a on site IT that knows what the problem is. That said person most likely don't wanna do shit until the next Maint. But at this rate if its not fixed today and next fort comes around the last of the Rank 1 will be over and everyone will have this issue. Stop fvcking around and fix this now before it gets worst. 4 days and no RTO is shit. If you need a IT that knows what the fvck to do and do it right hire me FFS.

I'm sorry, but I disagree. You all know as well as I do that Aion is at the very bottom of NCsoft's list. I truly do not think they know what's wrong yet or how to fix it. Maybe they will later today (still early in the day on west coast), but yeah.

They still can make a Official Announcement Over it and inform us what is going on and were they are at. Not just a generic message of we see and will inform you later. They can stop ranks and all AP instances so players don't waste their time running them, and making more problems arise. Simple GM jobs.

You guys should relax. I'm sure they have guys working around the clock in Korea to find a solution to this problem. In the meantime, you can always go to the fully functional BCM and grind your way up the rankings using instances. The NC NA guys can't afford a proper QA/tester team, so your continued support is very important in their time of need. I'm sure the whole staff is feeling terrible about this bug right now.

3rhUYpH.gif

Having worked on a private server before (different game) I understand how this should have been handled.

Poor management.. Horribly poor management.

In this scenario a "flat-rate gift" isn't going to cut it. Individual rewards should be provided. Yes its going to be long and tedious. BUT. that is the correct thing to do.

So it might not be instantly here's what your owed. Instead say. "We know the problem. Here's the solution. Everyone will be given their due but not till maintenance."

That would give them two days. TWO days to go through the coding and find out what is exactly owed. And once you get going its easy to get into the rhythm. Trust me. ive done something similar before.

SOOOO in other words. the admins should get off their lazy asses and do some work in their databases for once.

I got told to not even bother running instances or even reporting anymore since the issue is being "figured out".

They should just compensate people with every instances rewarded as won and of the highest amount.

This way there will be no crying about winning or losing and what potentially could be owed.

If you can get 10 purple stones a week that were missed..NC should give 15.

At this point, the support is saying "If" we are deemed compensation which is a utter joke. I wonder if we will hear something for maintenance or if this will continue for another week is my big concern.

Here is a Easy fix...

Take one of your back ups and revert back to it before you guys messed with the GP. Go to Web server and give everyone the luna back and Wait till you guys fix the dam patch and let the players do what they have too. EASY FIX!!!! Total Time to Repair 4hrs. NOT THAT DAM HARD!!!

Because there is literally nothing worse than potentially nyerking up several days of character progress.

Look, man. They know you're mad. You've established it. Go for a walk and play something else for awhile. Sorry you got hosed the way everyone else did. Maybe you should stop giving them money. NCK only cares about money. Stop giving them it.

Can't agree more with @Cheesecake-DN! It's a very upsetting situation but let's be honest, there's always something "broken" in this game and you should know by now how some thing work in here. It's all about money at the end of the day. So stop pulling out your credit card, maybe they will listen up once in a while!

Ok i have stop putting money into the game since the bug was reported. I know better than that. But the current state of the of the game is unplayable cause you can't upgrade gear. I do have gear that needs upgraded and can't do so cause of this bug. Im just saying that one week of a game breaking bug is bullshit and the lack of communication is bullshit. Am i pissed about hell ya as well everyone else should be. 

I feel like I should of took advantage of this situation. Sadly I didn't during the enchantment rates issue awhile back. They tell people to not enchant. People enchant and get then get more stones even after? They don't even put the armor back to where it was?? Just here, more stuff! So much ap and gp and enchantment stones bundles not given. I want triple the amount...

NVM if I could, can I get stacks of ancient, legendary and ultimate kibrium and guiding stones so I don't have to farm myself... Or you can just shut down the servers and forget to reboot that would be amazing.

16 minutes ago, StaNooblaitK-KT said:

Or you can just shut down the servers and forget to reboot that would be amazing.

You say this all the time. I can understand your frustration with the game; 99% of us feel the same way. However, it IS okay to stop playing a game for your own mental health. You don't have to keep playing. Just stop logging in.

12 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

You say this all the time. I can understand your frustration with the game; 99% of us feel the same way. However, it IS okay to stop playing a game for your own mental health. You don't have to keep playing. Just stop logging in.

They're addicted, though.

Archived