Forums

Free Transfer Off EK to DN!!

Sgt Sneak

3 minutes ago, Suh-EK said:

The FAQ has always stated that it would cost money to go to DN, they have the numbers and its within their right with the data they see to charge people to go to a server that they feel has an imbalance problem. This was just not very clear on the main page but it was in the FAQ. Nothing to see here, move along

You are wrong, Cyan edited his FAQ post... 

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Suh-EK said:

The FAQ has always stated that it would cost money to go to DN, they have the numbers and its within their right with the data they see to charge people to go to a server that they feel has an imbalance problem. This was just not very clear on the main page but it was in the FAQ. Nothing to see here, move along

No, that's not true. The FAQ was just updated 30 minutes ago to say that it would be a paid transfer to DN. Would our 50 people on asmo side and 30 people on ely side really make that much of a difference? 

On 4/27/2019 at 10:35 PM, SneakAttack-DN said:

Sec I will link

Here is the link to the post (Click the "Ereskigal Server Consolidation FAQ" link in the picture directly below):

Here is a clip of what i am saying:

lxAMrJU.png

Quoted for viewing pleasure.

The third reply in this thread from Sneakattack has a screenshot from the FAQ showing that it said this from last Saturday. What are you talking about? Move along. 

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

The website is out of date. Katalam was selected as the free transfer for a number of reasons. If you would like to transfer for DN it will have the normal transfer cost.

Out of date???????????? It was posted on the same day as the forum info  :S

5 minutes ago, Elincia-EK said:

No, that's not true. The FAQ was just updated 30 minutes ago to say that it would be a paid transfer to DN. Would our 50 people on asmo side and 30 people on ely side really make that much of a difference? 

You guys have way more than 50 lol.

Normally when i go to shop to some store in RL, if i wanna purchase something with a price marked and on system says it cost higher, they respect the "wrong price" because it was their mistake and not mine, i believe you should have done the sanme, you already posted at OFFICIAL WEBSITE the transfer were for free from EK to KT or DN. and now yuou just say it was wrong and people must pay for the "normal transfer" to DN?

1 minute ago, Thiara-DN said:

Just check the FAQ. It was edited on April 25 so only one day after the merge announcement, when Sneak made this topic it already said it'll cost 1600 ncoin from EK to DN. 

Thank you. He even posted a SS of the FAQ stating that on Saturday., third reply in this thread :)

3 minutes ago, Thiara-DN said:

Just check the FAQ. It was edited on April 25 so only one day after the merge announcement, when Sneak made this topic it already said it'll cost 1600 ncoin from EK to DN. 

Yeah, he made this topic because of that edit, so of course it predate the topic...

17 minutes ago, Suh-EK said:

"This was just not very clear on the main page" listen carefully, they said it was gonna free for either katalam or danaria, and if you go there it still says the same, should look up information before trying to be the smart and calm guy

3 minutes ago, Suh-EK said:

Thank you. He even posted a SS of the FAQ stating that on Saturday., third reply in this thread :)

Then why the Nyerking Nyerk did Cyan not clarify on the 25th. Why was there no official post about it. Why the Nyerk was it just a Nyerking edit. Why was there no response to this post on the 25th? No. The responses, the clarification came after the maint. after transfers would be open.  The website didn't match the forum post until after the promised date. You'd think the website would be more accurate then a forum post, no? 

27 minutes ago, ILoveMikey-EK said:

I played this game for about 9 months I still have alot to learn but... I havent been this disappointed in a game for a very long time. Me and my Legion Family have worked so hard the past 2 weeks and then we find out that Nc wants us to pay for the Transfer to DN. All I can ask u Nc do u want ppl to quit? Cuz if u do then good job! I am really disappointed even though im new to the game compared to other ppl.

You've only played for 9 months. What does it matter to you which server you go to? KT is a good server, too. It just needs the numbers more than DN does. 

As for the people that are crying because they can't go "home", that's just laughable. If DN was your "home", you wouldn't have rolled on EK. All the drama-llama-ding-dong.

7 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

You've only played for 9 months. What does it matter to you which server you go to? KT is a good server, too. It just needs the numbers more than DN does. 

As for the people that are crying because they can't go "home", that's just laughable. If DN was your "home", you wouldn't have rolled on EK. All the drama-llama-ding-dong.

you know because it's impossible to play more than one character

@Cyan, can't we negotiate a promotional transfer for us ? I have at the moment 6 toons in EK. I would be willing to pay for the transfer of one, but not the 6 of them. It would be convenient for me to have them all in the same server, otherwise I would have to delete them and create new characters.

Just now, Amsev-EK said:

you know because it's impossible to play more than one character

So they played on DN and EK. Now they will be playing on DN and KT. Not sure I am seeing the difference. The point being that they were.. as you say.. playing more than one character and they were obviously on different servers.

12 minutes ago, Elincia-EK said:

Then why the Nyerking Nyerk did Cyan not clarify on the 25th. Why was there no official post about it. Why the Nyerk was it just a Nyerking edit. Why was there no response to this post on the 25th? No. The responses, the clarification came after the maint. after transfers would be open.  The website didn't match the forum post until after the promised date. You'd think the website would be more accurate then a forum post, no? 

They don’t work weekends. Anyone who caught the discrepancy early on could figure out that they were going to make DN transfers paid transfers. It only makes sense considering the population Asmo have on EK would further imbalance things on DN which is an Asmo dominated server

8 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

How damn condescending. Completely ignoring my arguments because you believe just because I went somewhere else for a fresh start means I still hold no loyalty to DN. I'm sorry I'd like to go back to where all my old friends are, to where the rest of my characters on my account are, where my old main is, where my old legion is. Also, you validated my want to go back to my home server in your first statement. "You've only played for 9 months. What does it matter to you which server you go to? KT is a good server, too. It just needs the numbers more than DN does." So are you saying if I've been playing on the same server for 7 years then it would matter which server I went back to? That's what it sure sounds like to me. 

Just now, Aly-DN said:

So they played on DN and EK. Now they will be playing on DN and KT. Not sure I am seeing the difference. The point being that they were.. as you say.. playing more than one character and they were obviously on different servers.

Because people went to EK for the fresh start experience... now that we're robbed of this it's time to be sent home... or not home. Do you play on EK??? Are you at all affected by this??? Thanks for your peanut gallery post.

2 minutes ago, RegretThis-EK said:

They don’t work weekends. Anyone who caught the discrepancy early on could figure out that they were going to make DN transfers paid transfers. It only makes sense considering the population Asmo have on EK would further imbalance things on DN which is an Asmo dominated server

That still doesn't justify to me why they had time to update the forum post but not the website.

21 minutes ago, Elincia-EK said:

These seem like questions for Cyan. The FAQ is supposed to answer all these silly questions which it did its not just a forum post lol. The Website is just a post saying hey we doing this, but click the FAQ for more details regarding the transfers. Yes he edited the FAQ on the 25th, thats your notification. I didnt say it was a good one either.

5 minutes ago, Amsev-EK said:

Because people went to EK for the fresh start experience... now that we're robbed of this it's time to be sent home... or not home. Do you play on EK??? Are you at all affected by this??? Thanks for your peanut gallery post.

I absolutely do have an EK character that I play. I also have a DN and a KT character. I am not understanding the outcry because our EK characters are going to KT unless we want to pay to send them to DN.

The argument of "all my other characters are on DN" doesn't wash because when we all made our EK characters we were fine with them not being with our DN characters and playing on two servers. We will still be playing on two servers. Same as before.

The argument of "all my friends are on DN" doesn't work either because all our friends from EK are going to be on KT so we will still have all of them. We were fine with not playing on the same server as our DN friends when we rolled on EK anyway.

Archived