Forums

Free Transfer Off EK to DN!!

Sgt Sneak

6 minutes ago, Suh-EK said:

These seem like questions for Cyan. The FAQ is supposed to answer all these silly questions which it did its not just a forum post lol. The Website is just a post saying hey we doing this, but click the FAQ for more details regarding the transfers. Yes he edited the FAQ on the 25th, thats your notification. I didnt say it was a good one either.

Yes. which I pinged Cyan in my question. Not you. These are questions I'm asking Cyan. Lol

2 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

The argument of "all my friends are on DN" doesn't work either because all our friends from EK are going to be on KT so we will still have all of them. We were fine with not playing on the same server as our DN friends when we rolled on EK anyway.

What about the arguments of not getting what was promised. What about the arguments about being mislead and misinformed? Again. Let me state this nice and clearly for those who might be a bit slower. I would be Perfectly Fine Paying For The Transfer If It Had Been Stated Clearly In The Original Post That Transfers Would Be Paid. I am complaining because I was mislead and misinformed. I used my own story as reasons as to why this is such an awful thing to do to people. Not as reasons for a free transfers.

You're nit picking at my post because I used personal experience to add emphasis. 

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

I absolutely do have an EK character that I play. I also have a DN and a KT character. I am not understanding the outcry because our EK characters are going to KT unless we want to pay to send them to DN.

The argument of "all my other characters are on DN" doesn't wash because when we all made our EK characters we were fine with them not being with our DN characters and playing on two servers. We will still be playing on two servers. Same as before.

The argument of "all my friends are on DN" doesn't work either because all our friends from EK are going to be on KT so we will still have all of them. We were fine with not playing on the same server as our DN friends when we rolled on EK anyway.

So you don't care about what server you play on, the people upset do. I started on EK with friends from opposing factions and people from different servers. It brought us together and allowed us to become great friends and enjoy the game together. We just simply want to be able to do that still. 

All of characters being on the same server is completely reasonable thing to understand. Consolidate resources, stay with friends, maybe you just don't understand the social aspect behind all of this.

The argument of all our friends going to KT is invalid because we're not going to KT, we will be paying to go to DN, wrongfully paying, and some of our friends will not be paying because they can't. SO AGAIN thanks for the peanut gallery post. You flat out said, this doesn't bother but guess what? It does bother some of us. If it doesn't bother you, then stay out of it.

@Elincia-EK That I agree on. When someone pointed out that the transfers to DN were not free, I asked them to show the proof because I remember seeing that the transfers were free. The fact that announcement and the FAQ did match is an issue and it really unprofessional.

Look I feel we are getting off topic with conflicting opinions. As stated before it is not so much the reason people want to transfer to DN or their desire or ability to pay to transfer it is that we saw a post promising one thing and then moments later the rug is ripped from under your feet. This completely unprofessional and indicative of many things this company is doing lately. If you are going to PUBLICALLY announce something proof read it for errors first. and if you are going to make a change make sure you communicate clearly and consistently with those affected. I don't hide that I spend money on this game I would not be commander if I didnt. This is not an issue of money it is ethics. I have on more than one occassion gone to a grocery store and attempted to purchase an item and it was mismarked and the store honored the price and corrected it afterwards. This should be  the case here. The argument about upsetting server balance is B.S. My main is on DN and I contribute to the asmos there in seige etc with that toon. Why would I not want to consolidate my resources in one place when I was only on EK to play casually with friends? Honor the original price tag @Cyan

All I want to know is why does the balance matter now, when the previous 5 servers got merged they didn't care about balance, we had free transfer for weeks or even months can't recall. So now why? And a proper explanation about why the posts got changed all the sudden would be very much appreciated. It can't be just a simple typo what made the players believe they can transfer for free.

All I’m hearing is I want free shit. I know people aren’t dumb, and understand what kind of issue opening free transfers to DN will bring. If you want to go to DN, just pay the toll. What they are doing is reasonable and actually smart for a change. I agree they should have pounced on it quicker and clarified it, but it’s clear now so quit crying and if you really want to go “home” you’ll pony up.

6 minutes ago, Thiara-DN said:

All I want to know is why does the balance matter now, when the previous 5 servers got merged they didn't care about balance, we had free transfer for weeks or even months can't recall. So now why? And a proper explanation about why the posts got changed all the sudden would be very much appreciated. It can't be just a simple typo what made the players believe they can transfer for free.

No they just assumed it was free because thats what they wanted to believe so they put that in there mind even though it was in the FAQ said otherwise, they just chose to ignore the FAQ and focus on what they wanted to hear. So when Cyan clarified where the miss communication was, they tossed their arms up in the air crying. Pay the 20 and move along.

2 minutes ago, Amsev-EK said:

No one cares about losing out on 20 dollars, you two are completely missing the point of our posts and need to stay out of it.

What issues will be brought by opening up transfers to DN? I am so compelled to hear this pile of nyerk

You think opening up free transfers to DN when EK population is overwhelmingly Asmo is a smart idea? I know you only give a shit about yourself but even you got see why they are trying to curb that as much as they can

3 minutes ago, RegretThis-EK said:

You think opening up free transfers to DN when EK population is overwhelmingly Asmo is a smart idea? I know you only give a shit about yourself but even you got see why they are trying to curb that as much as they can

Nice dodge bro, did you pay for that evasion gear too?

Again... What problems would occur???

6 minutes ago, RegretThis-EK said:

We're not complaining that transfers aren't free. We're complaining that they misled us. How many times do I have to say this? Read. Carefully.

4 minutes ago, Elincia-EK said:

We're not complaining that transfers aren't free. We're complaining that they mislead us. How many times do I have to say this. Read. Carefully.

You were mislead only because you wanted to believe it was free transfers from the website, you ignored the FAQ and what it had to say. Once the maintenance happened and cyan clarified everyone cried. Nothing is going to change

Mislead follow

3 minutes ago, Amsev-EK said:

Nice dodge bro, did you pay for that evasion gear too?

Again... What problems would occur???

I see you flew in from stupid town. Bye Felicia.

2 minutes ago, Elincia-EK said:

We're not complaining that transfers aren't free. We're complaining that they mislead us. How many times do I have to say this. Read. Carefully.

Followed up by, HONOR THE FREE PRICE. So yes people are complaining it’s not free. I saw the same website post, I saw the same FAQ. I could easily deduce they were probably not going to be free. If there is no issue over price, then there is nothing to really nyerk about other than them not addressing it right away though judging by the way this forum cries about everything and he’s bombarded by dumb shit 24/7 any times he does post, I don’t blame him for taking his sweet time.

1 minute ago, Suh-EK said:

You were mislead only because you wanted to believe it was free transfers from the website, you ignored the FAQ and what it had to say. Once the maintenance happened you were mad you actually had to pay and here we're. Nothing is going to change

Completely missing my points. Not arguing against me, just stating the same thing over and over. There's no changing your mind, there's no changing mine. Just leave this be and let the people who actually have power over this decide, okay? okay. Go buy some more crafted gear and maaaybe you'll be able to kill me 1v1.

Nice dodge bro, as the evasion sorc of elyos DN Atrotta, I am impressed.

5 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

You'd add even more to the imbalance found on Danaria if you had free reign of getting there, maybe? KT needs the Asmos. Hell, KT needs the players, period.

Imbalance on DN? Since when? Elyos choose not to win at Lakrum siege to farm guards and we crush divine. How exactly are asmos dominating? owning the fort no one wants to have?

Oh and by we, I mean me as the elyos sorc Atrotta of DN 

15 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Between this and the EK compensation, this is freaking great. Popcorn and s'mores all the way. xD

Cake has a point.. in her own special Meany Face way.

Yeah. The announcement and the FAQ were not in agreement about transfers. That is 100% not alright and totally unprofessional. BUT.. we are getting a very very very generous package for that unprofessional-ism. Ofc we didn't know that we were being compensated for that when we saw the sweetheart deal we are getting. But now we know!

2 minutes ago, Zombiex-DN said:

@Cyan let elyos from EK come to DN .... look the dif of xforms on DN... DN elyos are outnumber by asmos

But our buddy Amsev says there's no imbalance issues on DN.

9 minutes ago, Amsev-EK said:

Oh and by we, I mean me as the elyos sorc Atrotta of DN 

Ah, so you did come in from Delusionville! Atrotta was well known for living there.

Archived