Forums

Free Transfer Off EK to DN!!

Sgt Sneak

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Amsev-EK said:

Stuck in the past much? Asmos have barely even made it through the divine door for the past month SMDH

Pretty sure I recall my legion having Divine fort 2 or maybe 3 weeks ago? Even if it HAS been a month, can you really sit there and deny that you guys have only had Divine like 10% of the time in the past 6 months?

Everyone saying DN is Asmo-dominated is right. I'm not sure why that's a hard concept to grasp. I (unfairly) benefit from it, and even I can admit it.

For the love of god, get back on topic. This isn't about which server is more balanced or where players should go. This post has been about NC changing their mind at the last minute and screwing over a small, but loyal group of players.

I honestly understand making transfers paid. I really do. It would take ages to transfer a thousand alts to DN just because someone who happend to make a DN alt 6 months ago and never leveled it wants the compensation we got.

I just really don't like how they went about doing it. 

18 minutes ago, Elincia-EK said:

For the love of god, get back on topic. This isn't about which server is more balanced or where players should go. This post has been about NC changing their mind at the last minute and screwing over a small, but loyal group of players.

I honestly understand making transfers paid. I really do. It would take ages to transfer a thousand alts to DN just because someone who happend to make a DN alt 6 months ago and never leveled it wants the compensation we got.

This is on topic. Your  6 months of loyalty doesn’t stack up well next to my 10 years of loyalty. If you want to transfer to DN you can. Pay for it. However MY gaming experience shouldn’t suffer because you don’t care about game balance. 

Just now, Rapier-DN said:

This is on topic. Your  6 months of loyalty doesn’t stack up well next to my 10 years of loyalty. If you want to transfer to DN you can. Pay for it. However MY gaming experience shouldn’t suffer because you don’t care about game balance. 

You've completely ignored EVERYTHING I've said. Congratulations. Didn't think anyone could selectively read that much. You've broken a record!

27 minutes ago, Elincia-EK said:

I meant to put "happened to make an EK alt" instead of DN. It won't let me edit the post, so i'm reposting it for clarification. See @Cyan? You can clarify things with a simple 30 second message <3

But they did. Yeah, here was a big misunderstood and some player can feel themselves as a missleaded. But its done and nothing will change if we are fighting and crying here. Everyone know everything alredy, it had been said clearly and straight. If someone want to go to DN then need to pay for it. Just get over it. Yes i admit it it was not clear at the beginning but finish crying finaly and take it how it is. We got use for problems from NC not just in communication, even almost in everything. So step over it.

1 minute ago, Elincia-EK said:

You've completely ignored EVERYTHING I've said. Congratulations. Didn't think anyone could selectively read that much. You've broken a record!

I disagreed with you. Perhaps you shouldn’t post on a public forum if that’s a difficult concept to grasp.

1 minute ago, Rapier-DN said:

I disagreed with you. Perhaps you shouldn’t post on a public forum if that’s a difficult concept to grasp.

I normally wouldn't spell it out for you, but I'm feeling sassy, so I'm gonna.

I've played this game for 7 years, not for 6 months. Maybe you read my typo of putting DN instead of EK? But I thought that would be pretty easy to figure out.. Have posted about the balance issue, and I understand that. I understand that transfers should be paid. I have stated that I would be happy to pay for transfers had it been stated clearly in the beginning. Not in a sneaky edit.

I would be fine with ALL of this if the game was actually playable and I could farm what I needed to for pvp gear and actually enjoy the game. I'm not asking for handouts. I'm not asking for anything really. I'm just stating that this was wrong and hope they don't do anything like what they've done in the future. Of course I know I'm talking to the brick wall that is NC, so they probably will, but that's fine. This is honestly the first time I've complained about anything this major. 

Hope that clears some stuff up for your foggy little head ^.^

3 hours ago, Cyan said:

The website is out of date. Katalam was selected as the free transfer for a number of reasons. If you would like to transfer for DN it will have the normal transfer cost.

It's funny how you actually have the guts to post such a nonsense. It was you who posted the announcement on the website that stated that transfers to DN and KT would be free until the 15th.

Grow up and live up to your writing.

9 minutes ago, Konkers-EK said:

It's funny how you actually have the guts to post such a nonsense. It was you who posted the announcement on the website that stated that transfers to DN and KT would be free until the 15th.

This

Anyone coming into this post calling out people for crying and wanting free stuff, totally irrelevant. This is about doing the right thing that a professional business should do. Server balance, loyalty, etc. when has any of this ever mattered? Remember asmodian incentives with the israphel server? If they're soooo concerned with server balance why don't they do something like that again? because it doesn't matter to them.

22 minutes ago, Konkers-EK said:

Dont forget the FAQ said you would have to pay if you wanted to go to DN that is a valuable piece of information. I know you're just focused on free because thats what you want and you dont care what the FAQ says because it said free in another area. But thats not what your getting as of right now.

Just now, Suh-EK said:

Dont forget the FAQ said you would have to pay if you wanted to go to DN that is a valuable piece of information. I know you're just focused on free because thats what you want and you dont care what the FAQ says because it said free in another area. But thats not what your getting as of right now.

The thing is (and keep in mind I don't have an EK toon and it doesn't affect me) that people are complaining because the website info came after Cyan posted that it was there to be read which stated that transfers were free to both DN and KT. Later the FAQ was posted on forums but most had already read the official message on the web page. since then they have been quietly edited, first the FAQ then more recently the web page of official site and this is after people asked which contradicting statement was correct with no answer here by anyone from NcSoft. this is why people are upset.

1 hour ago, Elincia-EK said:

I normally wouldn't spell it out for you, but I'm feeling sassy, so I'm gonna.

I've played this game for 7 years, not for 6 months. Maybe you read my typo of putting DN instead of EK? But I thought that would be pretty easy to figure out.. Have posted about the balance issue, and I understand that. I understand that transfers should be paid. I have stated that I would be happy to pay for transfers had it been stated clearly in the beginning. Not in a sneaky edit.

I would be fine with ALL of this if the game was actually playable and I could farm what I needed to for pvp gear and actually enjoy the game. I'm not asking for handouts. I'm not asking for anything really. I'm just stating that this was wrong and hope they don't do anything like what they've done in the future. Of course I know I'm talking to the brick wall that is NC, so they probably will, but that's fine. This is honestly the first time I've complained about anything this major. 

Hope that clears some stuff up for your foggy little head ^.^

Sassy isn't the  I would apply to your choice of words, however aside from the sniping that you feel you need to throw in, allow me to clarify- the fact that that an error was made  by NCSoft which confused some people and lead them to believe that they could make a transfer, doesn't mean that they are entitled to anything. What you claim is a "sneaky edit" is more likely poor quality since no one bothered to review or proofread what are poor quality patch notes. EK players have already been MORE than generously compensated whereas veteran players who did not make an alt on a pure whim, and those players who invested time and/or money to gain rank basically got the middle finger.

While you cry about not being able to farm, many of us are in the same boat and actually worse off that you, since all we can do is stare at a pile of useless ingots.

Now I've tried to give you a little insight into the deployment process, it will likely sail over your head since it's much easier to complain than think about what likely happened and why it will likely happen again since I don't see them hiring anyone for Aion. 

7 minutes ago, Rapier-DN said:

Sassy isn't the  I would apply to your choice of words, however aside from the sniping that you feel you need to throw in, allow me to clarify- the fact that that an error was made  by NCSoft which confused some people and lead them to believe that they could make a transfer, doesn't mean that they are entitled to anything. What you claim is a "sneaky edit" is more likely poor quality since no one bothered to review or proofread what are poor quality patch notes. EK players have already been MORE than generously compensated whereas veteran players who did not make an alt on a pure whim, and those players who invested time and/or money to gain rank basically got the middle finger.

While you cry about not being able to farm, many of us are in the same boat and actually worse off that you, since all we can do is stare at a pile of useless ingots.

Now I've tried to give you a little insight into the deployment process, it will likely sail over your head since it's much easier to complain than think about what likely happened and why it will likely happen again since I don't see them hiring anyone for Aion. 

GP reset and LOSS OF A SERVER are two totally different incidents. I understand your opinion now since it's stem's from jealousy. LOL

Everyone who didn't get the EK compensation is going to be the biggest nay sayers hahahaha

4 minutes ago, Rapier-DN said:

Do you think all of EK is a bunch of alt accounts and new players? Do you not think there's people on the server who care just as much about the game, have been playing for just as long as you, and have worked just as hard throughout the years? Most of the people I play with on EK are people who quit in 5.x (Like I did) and came back for the exciting changes in 6.0. People who didn't get.. Okay.. Lemme give you this one. 

DIDN'T GET AN EVENT THAT GAVE YOU BASICALLY FREE +28 PVP GEAR THAT WOULD LEAD TO FREE ULTIMATE +15 GEAR IN THE NEXT PATCH THAT'S COMPARABLE TO THE ULTIMATE CRAFTED GEAR.

I'm sorry EK is getting merged and we're getting something you didn't. We're also losing a lot that you're not. We're losing names, legion names, houses, and being forced to a server we did not choose. We've been playing on a server that's been used as a guinea pig and has dealt with a shitton of bugs.  Yes, the 4k luna was probably a bit much. Don't worry, we're all idiots and are gonna spend it on gp resets that will go away in one month. 

Also, if you've been playing for so long, then I'm sure you have a store full of stuff that will keep you nice and healthy and strong for years and years. Sorry they want to give new/returning players a chance. For once.

Just throwing this out there, Mik3y and I will be putting together the funds for our friends and legion members to transfer to DN. We will put forth what we can and raise money via our twitch channels. The twitch community has generously supported us and we started this legion and became friends through our twitch channels. It's the least we can do, if NCSoft doesn't want to do the right thing, we will.

@Cyan

so the site is out of data so what the support talk about are you guys really know what you doing or say because i see every one say something different or maybe we all dont understand anything here i wasnt know that transfer isnt free as i saw in the site its free so i tried to transfer to DN from 3 days ago and found that i cant transfer so i send ticket to find why i cant and GM told me that the transfer will be from 1-15th may  and my question , is the transfer free ?

and here what i got as reply from GM 

https://ibb.co/C8msq4p

so the transfer should be for free to DN !!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Elincia-EK said:

Do you think all of EK is a bunch of alt accounts and new players? Do you not think there's people on the server who care just as much about the game, have been playing for just as long as you, and have worked just as hard throughout the years? Most of the people I play with on EK are people who quit in 5.x (Like I did) and came back for the exciting changes in 6.0. People who didn't get.. Okay.. Lemme give you this one. 

DIDN'T GET AN EVENT THAT GAVE YOU BASICALLY FREE +28 PVP GEAR THAT WOULD LEAD TO FREE ULTIMATE +15 GEAR IN THE NEXT PATCH THAT'S COMPARABLE TO THE ULTIMATE CRAFTED GEAR.

I'm sorry EK is getting merged and we're getting something you didn't. We're also losing a lot that you're not. We're losing names, legion names, houses, and being forced to a server we did not choose. We've been playing on a server that's been used as a guinea pig and has dealt with a shitton of bugs.  Yes, the 4k luna was probably a bit much. Don't worry, we're all idiots and are gonna spend it on gp resets that will go away in one month. 

Also, if you've been playing for so long, then I'm sure you have a store full of stuff that will keep you nice and healthy and strong for years and years. Sorry they want to give new/returning players a chance. For once.

You can save the false sympathy.

Anyone who created a toon and made a minimal investment gets extremely generous investment. You're not losing much either. The names and houses? So what. I've lost a house at least twice already due to mergers through no fault of mine, the only reason I haven't lost my name through 3 server mergers is because I've been active and played so long.

If you'd been active , you'd also know that a lot of what many people had was either worthless due to the recent patches.

So basically, so much of what you're saying is completely out of touch with people who have actually played the game in the past few years, you should just quit while you're way behind.

Archived