Forums

EU Cares About His Community

It's been a rocky past for EU for quite some time and they only decided to improve on their version of the game in 5.x and somewhat in 6.x

However, gameforge is under a different licence than ncwest, there's still rules and regulations that need to be followed from a business' POV when getting approval from ncsoft for the NA version. Although it is nice to see that gameforge are "listening" to the players but in the end it's all too late. These publishers only listen when it hurts them the most

edit: I just wish/hope that ncwest would at least be active again with the community and keep us up to date on possible future improvements, what fixes are being/going to be made so people can stop questioning and sitting on edge on what the next step is going to be. for example - only Cyan has acknowledged that ncwest are aware of the issue of players not gaining ap/gp siege rewards as officer+ ranks and that's it, no word on if there's a fix, when this is going to occur etc. I made a post a few weeks ago about voicing our concern and it seems like ever since then it only happened once to keep us up to date, then they reverted back to their own ways. Well, we can't expect much from nc at this point

Those are indeed good changes.

Here is the thing.. if EU gets something, 100% we can have it too. Someone just needs to ask Korea for it. It's already scripted, so we could get it fairly quickly. But we can't even get fixes for small things (like the eye bug or the broken loot pets). I don't see much hope for us getting even hand-me-down changes that EU has gotten from Korea.

31 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Those are indeed good changes.

Here is the thing.. if EU gets something, 100% we can have it too. Someone just needs to ask Korea for it. It's already scripted, so we could get it fairly quickly. But we can't even get fixes for small things (like the eye bug or the broken loot pets). I don't see much hope for us getting even hand-me-down changes that EU has gotten from Korea.

Wrong. This is not a Korean patch. It is something GF has control over without the technical assistance of KR. The only thing they will need KR NCS for is adjusting the morphing design recipes. The rest was solely handled by GF. 

~Vashiro

I've been supporting Aion NA for years in terms of [free] ingame features. We got a way better  5.x patch than EU in many ways....

But for the first time I see how Aion EU is destroying NA by improving quality of life changes and other general tweaks that are positive changes to ALL the community.

That's it. Gameforge is clearly caring about their playerbase.

- They have cheap transparent scrolls
- They have Gold&Sand skins every now and then (while we have NOTHING)
- They have new Gold Ingot items
- They have nice drops and ways to get Enchantment Stones
- They can buy "prestige pack" ingame via broker

and many other things that is worth mentioning but I forgot hehe

@Hime and @Cyan  maybe one of you could suggest those things to our devs, just like  @Aly-DN said above

Dear Daevas,

After reading your feedback on several topics we decided to take the following actions:

Open world drop in Lakrum (stays until further notice):

The drop of Malleability stones will be increased (ancient, legendary and ultimate). We will monitor the situation and adjust in the future if need be.

Rare items drop (stays until further notice) :

There is a low chance (comparable to god stones in the past) to get the following items from monsters In Lakrum (All of them are non-tradeable to avoid possible exploits).

[Rune] Stigma Enchantment Stone

[Rune] Legendary PvP Enchantment Stone

[Rune] Legendary PvE Enchantment Stone

[Rune] Ultimate PvE Enchantment Stone

[Rune] Ultimate PvP Enchantment Stone

[Rune] Ancient Transformation Contract: (11 types)

Daevanion Skill Chest (10 types)

Transparency Transformation Potion: Kaisinel

Morph recipes (permanent):

We requested an adjustment of the recipes so that it will require fewer amounts of crafting materials: fragments, red jaspers… This is not ready yet but will be implemented as fast as possible.

lolno literally a useless update

2 hours ago, 17s70E2-KT said:

Wrong. This is not a Korean patch. It is something GF has control over without the technical assistance of KR. The only thing they will need KR NCS for is adjusting the morphing design recipes. The rest was solely handled by GF. 

~Vashiro

Wrong. If they can do it, we can do it.

~Aly

It's hard what I will say, but I think the NCS is surprised by the resistance of the players. I think they did not understand why people keep persisting and playing AION, but if you have any hope that the NCS will listen to the community then you have the hope of a fool.

This is also because people get under the same cause and push for it. There was a mass boycott done in their player base for not buying anything until the things they demanded were done and they realized it because whatever hurts their pocket, is a matter they are willing to deal with.

Here we have people fighting mostly. nobody wants to do suggestions and if there are good suggestions people either down vote the poll or bash the thread/poster with the claim" they won't see this thread"

GF is a separate company and EU consumers seem more intelligent overall.

NCWest is a subsidiary that does nothing at all because Korean working culture is "initiative is bad and gets you fired, just obey".

NCK is probably laughing at us because we're all still paying them even when prices are grossly inflated and nothing we want ever gets implemented.

On 1. 5. 2019 at 3:32 AM, Ele-DN said:

Dear Daevas,

After reading your feedback on several topics we decided to take the following actions:

Open world drop in Lakrum (stays until further notice):

The drop of Malleability stones will be increased (ancient, legendary and ultimate). We will monitor the situation and adjust in the future if need be.

Rare items drop (stays until further notice) :

There is a low chance (comparable to god stones in the past) to get the following items from monsters In Lakrum (All of them are non-tradeable to avoid possible exploits).

[Rune] Stigma Enchantment Stone

[Rune] Legendary PvP Enchantment Stone

[Rune] Legendary PvE Enchantment Stone

[Rune] Ultimate PvE Enchantment Stone

[Rune] Ultimate PvP Enchantment Stone

[Rune] Ancient Transformation Contract: (11 types)

Daevanion Skill Chest (10 types)

Transparency Transformation Potion: Kaisinel

Morph recipes (permanent):

We requested an adjustment of the recipes so that it will require fewer amounts of crafting materials: fragments, red jaspers… This is not ready yet but will be implemented as fast as possible.

lolno literally a useless update

It doesn't look useless at all :) https://forum.aion.gameforge.com/forum/thread/2169-open-world-drops-of-patch-may-2nd/
Just wonder why vashiro's comment was deleted 

Ele thinks that EU update is useless. That's her opinion. I agree with you, @MergeNameGuy, that it isn't useless and actually seems pretty nice. That's our opinion. We can state that without calling anyone names. Probably because we are adults. And that's why our comments won't be deleted.

~Aly

Just now, Kubei-DN said:

I don't agree with the name calling, that's for sure. We can criticize as much as we want but can still be civil about it. Either way, I think that was too much, a simple edit would've been better.

His whole comment was quoting Ele and then calling her names. That's it. If his comment had been edited, it would have been her quote and then blank text. lol Deleting it was easier.

Just now, Aly-DN said:

His whole comment was quoting Ele and then calling her names. That's it. If his comment had been edited, it would have been her quote and then blank text. lol Deleting it was easier.

I don't think I remember seeing the whole comment.

7 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

He didn't call her names, he just used the word "idiot". o.O Why do you have to lie. You're being more abusive because you are lying about it :/

Calling someone an idiot is calling them names. It didn't add to the conversation. She disagreed that the EU changes were good. I disagree with her. That doesn't mean she is wrong. And I know better than to call her names for having a different opinion.

Though I am reading the FB post and having myself a chuckle.

5 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Calling someone an idiot is calling them names. It didn't add to the conversation. She disagreed that the EU changes were good. I disagree with her. That doesn't mean she is wrong. And I know better than to call her names for having a different opinion.

Though I am reading the FB post and having myself a chuckle.

I'm also reading the fb post of Matthew :DD 

Archived