Weekly Server Maintenance - May 1, 2019

Cyan

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Aly-DN said:

@Cyan What about the changes to the Gold Sands Shop you guys were working on a few weeks ago? Any progress on that?

I wouldn't worry to much about this than the AP/GP Bug that is worst than crappy ass items for gold bars

What if NC Soft is trying to figure out who got GP/rewards from sieges and who didnt, first?  I dont think giving everyone rewards for sieges would be fair to those that didnt get gp, stones, etc.  Could be a solution was found but they need to find a way to make sure no one receives double rewards.  That may take time. 

Someone stated in another thread, just close this season now, give season rewards and then suspend the problem till there is a fix.  That is still faulty cause if I was a one star Friday, I didnt receive gp for the sieges Saturday or Sunday.  Some who were able to receive gp now passed me on the rankings, not fair again.

Things like this make me happy I am not in customer relations as a career.

14 minutes ago, Cupidschokehold-KT said:

I wouldn't worry to much about this than the AP/GP Bug that is worst than crappy ass items for gold bars

I agree its not as big of an issue but at same time it is an issue that needs to be addressed. This game is nothing but issues atm it seems. Screwing with the GP system is a big mistake.

7 minutes ago, Euphoria-DN said:

Screwing with the GP system is a big mistake.

They basically took a working system that could have been fixed in a number of different ways, albeit with some work, and took the easy way out by just doing  a copy of the arena system that they have been unable to keep working for any full patch, its always broken three or four seasons in and never fixed until the next major patch. Not sure what they are thinking.

8 minutes ago, Ubie-KT said:

They basically took a working system that could have been fixed in a number of different ways, albeit with some work, and took the easy way out by just doing  a copy of the arena system that they have been unable to keep working for any full patch, its always broken three or four seasons in and never fixed until the next major patch. Not sure what they are thinking.

They were lazy and greedy  or maybe they didn't get the resources the needed, who knows.. They likely didn't have the developers , or maybe they rushed them, or they lacked some time to do analysis,   and/or the QA and did a half--assed job, which is very risky in any complex system with live data.

8 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

This fire calls for marshmallows.

yes it does marshmellows and well Cheesecake LOL so anybody got the address for me to send my hate mail to ncsoft that way it gets read and not thrown in the garbage O.o

3 minutes ago, ImmortalRain-DN said:

yes it does marshmellows and well Cheesecake LOL so anybody got the address for me to send my hate mail to ncsoft that way it gets read and not thrown in the garbage O.o

Save your money! For the same, if not better, effect, you can write all that hate mail, set it on fire, and roast marshmallows over it. Have some s'mores!:P It's just going to get dumpster'd otherwise!

(being silly, not snarky, right now, lol)

Once NCFOOT release a new game the old good games are left behind with bugs. No good event . and mad players because of the unplayable game that they used to love .. @Cyan Hey .. we do love aion for ages for a reason .. we stay here for a reason . why u keep trying to push us back and killing the game we used to love ?? is this crap part of NCFOOT . If you just know how amazing the pvp in AION as before and value it and nourish it you will have an amazing players as before.. aion now has no sense at all. you cant fly on the new map , and more. idk where i should be mad to the corrupt owner or the clueless devs .. 

2 hours ago, SneakAttack-DN said:

...and please be clear on what the hell 4 week requirement for GP has been removed...does it mean there is no more seasonal rewards? Does that mean ranks don't reset monthly. How do you just casually throw in things that completely change gameplay?

Prior to this update some toons (like mine) still needed 800 gp to get rank back if you lost rank prior to the GP reset. Basically I needed 800 gp to get any rank, not 175 for 1* star. 

2 hours ago, HaseoBalmung-DN said:

Simply because its not a big enough problem for them to care. Literally one of the worst customer supports for a game ever.. It's been almost a week yet they wont even address it. They work a skeleton crew who prolly work 9 to 5 if that.It's clear they do not care about their player base.

They have addressed it. They don't know what's wrong and they are working to figure it out, as has been stated before.

57 minutes ago, Xaavi-DN said:

Can you atleast say if  we will get a compensation if we do sieges while the bug persist?. i dont wanna waste my time in vain

Im sure we will be compensated with AP and some stones at the very least. 

49 minutes ago, FeaIty-KT said:

Where is the compensated ap, gp and seige reward? What a fcking joke lmao. You guys are killing Aion @Cyan

If there will be compensation, it will be when the bug is fixed, not ongoing multiple compensations. 

So siege happened, there was like 2 dozen asmos maybe 3-4 transformed.  All 1 star and above yelling dont take fort, we want the buff and we dont get gp.  While the xforms farmed all the guards, transformed so us little guys couldnt catch up to them.  This siege mistake is causing too much drama. 

3 hours ago, Cyan said:

All I can say for these issues (like I just did in another thread) is they're being actively investigated. We'll have more information to share as soon as we have it.

How about you just give us all the survey that Ereshkigal people got minus the kinah reward. Its unfair that someone can have a random alt in EK that they haven't touched in 6 months and log in and get rewards to benefit their mains in KT and DN.

Archived