Weekly Server Maintenance - May 1, 2019

Cyan

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Cyan said:
  • New buffs will be added for returning players:
    • In several instances, you'll see a new NPC near the entrance. These NPCs can be only interacted with by returning players, and will grant a buff that applies to them and the entire party. This buff increases various PvE stats for a period of time.
    • Returning players are defined as those who have not logged into Aion for at least 30 days. The returning flag lasts for 30 days after the initial login.
    • We have plans to roll these NPCs out to more locations in the future.

And the active players ??? What will we gain beyond this AP bug ??

16 minutes ago, Kemana-KT said:

@Cyan I wanted to wait a month before asking: have you any news on the progress of correcting the character “Eye Bug”? Have the developers given any indication of when they plan on resolving the bug?

They're "working" on it.

11 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

At this rate, cross your fingers that 7.0 will fix it.

No, 7.0 will bring much worse food to the table than what we currently have.

36 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

They're "working" on it.

No, 7.0 will bring much worse food to the table than what we currently have.

Lemme have my shred of optimism!

1 minute ago, OhhPieceOfCandy-DN said:

Has the ap bug been fixed yet?

gonna guess and say no

It's probably been said before, but I look at everyone still playing this game like this:

You are an arrogant young adult in a toxic relationship.
Aion is your "lover" that you continue to stay with, even after the abuse and neglect they show constantly.

They ask you for money to "pay the bills, fix up the house, spruce the place up a bit" and deep down you know the money is not going where you want it to be, but still hand it over.
You tell them the issues about the relationship and they respond with "I'll try to work on it" but never do. If or when they do, you just don't care anymore.

Sometimes they present you with little gifts to help you get over the pain and smile for a while, but it's never truly enough.

You ask why yourself "why am I still together with them?"  and never come up with a justifiable answer to split yourself apart from them.

Every now and then you do part yourself from them to "take a break and see someone else" (another random game that interests you for a little while) and then you come crawling back because you miss them and it's just not the same.

You return, hoping for some positive change in your lover's existence, but alas... they contain the same let-down of a personality that you had hoped to be left behind.

Congrats.

7 hours ago, Bintang-KT said:

I recently got the green Gold Can xform but no luck getting the Brown Bunny yet. I really want it too for the extra Healing Boost

That's the one I don't have either and I want the HB as well. =S

Posting on a friend's behalf, is anyone having issues enchanting Pandora Orb? My friend isn't getting any pve stats from it when enchanting, meanwhile another friend of ours isn't having any issues enchanting dagger and mace (meaning he gets stats from it). Is it a bug for orb only or is it not supposed to give any stats or what?

unknown.png

18 hours ago, SevenLions-KT said:

Ok yeah this is frankly getting ridiculous. I have just enough AP to get the dae skill box this week, then boom. I'm out on my main who's an officer. Seriously? I better get comped like 50mil AP for this.

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH SEVENLIONS ON THIS ONE!!!!!

Archived