Jump to content
Cyan

Weekly Server Maintenance - May 1, 2019

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, Konkers-EK said:

Yes it is fair because people are not going because they get nothing out of it, lol! It's time wasted.

I love sieging, but I'm not attending any because if I do I'll get ranked and I won't be able to do herelym for AP.

on the other hand, people are trying to not rank, so others get a higher rank, and will get tons of kinah and stones because of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

on the other hand, people are trying to not rank, so others get a higher rank, and will get tons of kinah and stones because of it.

Then outrank them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zib-KT   

 

16 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Wait. What? You can't get 50 kills in a week without killing bots? Sure. Killing bots is quicker, but it's not the only way to get your kills. Not to mention that if they did a bot sweep and banned many, they will be back in a day or two.

There are so so so many things wrong with our game right now and what makes you want to quit is that you can't get easy kills? I am sure you will fit right in in EU. 

Best of luck.

Well , the daily killing quest become harder now.i'm pissed from NA server because of bugs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello all,

I know you're all awaiting a fix for the AP/GP issue. Unfortunately the build we received from the development team today did not address the issue like we had hoped, so we will need to wait for another build from them. As soon as it's working properly we will be getting it out but as of right now we don't have an exact date. Hopefully we're able to get this out before maintenance next week. 

As for the compensation, we're still looking at who has been impacted by this the best solution for it, but there's no exact answer as of right now. We know for a number of reasons this is causing frustrations and we're working to get this addressed as quickly as we can.

Thank you.

If you just give every one of us the survey rewards that EK gets minus the 250mill kinah, all can be forgiven but right now everyone should be compensated. Those who didn't turn up to siege should be compensated and those who did even more minus the GP. Same goes for instances.

I remember when there were disconnects for evergale canyon and people would send an email to support and get compensation for the win, well that needs to apply and people need to be rewarded as if they had prestige pack as well as winning, cause why should we subscribe to prestige pack if instances aren't working, had it been working we would be.
For Dredgion you give all of us 5 of those PvP bags and above mentioned you need to compensate all level 80's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also you need to refund us the tax we paid on items on the broker in particular the non- masterwork crafted gear for conqueror. People aren't buying it to extract for fragments because they're no longer gaining abyss points. One thing leads to another and its unfair on crafters that we lose out because of your incompetence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure NCSoft will compensate for this but I can almost say with certainty it will be an amount that will make NCSoft happy and not you the player base.   As always they will do as little as they possibly can get away with and not cause massive riots.   You can bet for most players like me that continued to do siege and many other instances that gave out ap and gp, became an officer the first day, the compensation will be no where frigging close to being fair. If your lucky just maybe a couple legendary pvp stones and other things that normally get rewarded.   They probably wont even reimburse the simple weekly abyss point awards they sent out to officers in the mail and were lost when opening the email and chosing to except those weekly rewards.   

Just saying, be prepared for some lame excuses coming out of NCSoft for why you got screwed again and they gave you as much as they felt fair, not what you think is fair or really fair.  It will be no where close to the actual amount of anything you would have gotten for all you did.   Although it would cost them virtually nothing other than the survey sent out to compensate you in this game don't get your hopes up.   The mission statement of NcSoft is obviously for it's stock holders not the players so for us it simply doesn't apply I don't think.  Let me know how happy you are after they give you the usual bend over here it comes attitude.

txt_0102_2_1.gif

txt_0104_6.gif

I mean really they can't even make a few hundred players happy in a game how do they think they can make everyone on earth happy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

Also you need to refund us the tax we paid on items on the broker in particular the non- masterwork crafted gear for conqueror. People aren't buying it to extract for fragments because they're no longer gaining abyss points. One thing leads to another and its unfair on crafters that we lose out because of your incompetence.

Why even bother crafting anyway.  With proc rates now, for me at least it's lower than 5% (not even the boost your suppose to get with owning an estate) it's pointless to craft in this game now anyway.   BTW I did open a ticket on the lame craft rates and got the usual bend over and take it like a man attitude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

On 4/3/2019 at 1:28 PM, Kemana-KT said:

@Cyan we greatly appreciate you acknowledging the issue of the eye glitch. I've personally been inquiring about this issue over the months and have grown increasingly frustrated on the lack of news and/or progress being made towards fixing it. Is there anyway you and the other members of your team could put a bug in the ear of said developers to let them know that finding a solution is very important to us?

Quote

On 4/3/2019 at 1:30 PM, Cyan said:

I can assure you they're aware, and I know for a fact other regions have been poking them about it as well. I wish I had more to share but I will see if I can get a status update.

Hey @Cyan do you have a status update for us this month?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello all,

I know you're all awaiting a fix for the AP/GP issue. Unfortunately the build we received from the development team today did not address the issue like we had hoped, so we will need to wait for another build from them. As soon as it's working properly we will be getting it out but as of right now we don't have an exact date. Hopefully we're able to get this out before maintenance next week.

Is it safe then to think that with what you just said, the development team has found what it causing this problem and they are not far from having a solution?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
8 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

Is it safe then to think that with what you just said, the development team has found what it causing this problem and they are not far from having a solution?

Sounds like they found what they thought was causing it and they were wrong. Hopefully they find the real reason soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lapis-DN   
On 30/04/2019 at 8:45 PM, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, May 1, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CET to 7:40 a.m. CDT / 12:45 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes.

Changes

  • New buffs will be added for returning players:
    • In several instances, you'll see a new NPC near the entrance. These NPCs can be only interacted with by returning players, and will grant a buff that applies to them and the entire party. This buff increases various PvE stats for a period of time.
    • Returning players are defined as those who have not logged into Aion for at least 30 days. The returning flag lasts for 30 days after the initial login.
    •  

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

 

 

@Cyan i have made some testing and the Returning Player Buff is not applying to the entire group, only the returning player gets the buff.
Its not working as intendend, I think eh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, HeartStrings-DN said:

Why even bother crafting anyway.  With proc rates now, for me at least it's lower than 5% (not even the boost your suppose to get with owning an estate) it's pointless to craft in this game now anyway.   BTW I did open a ticket on the lame craft rates and got the usual bend over and take it like a man attitude

You need if you want fighting spirit fragments as well as good PvP gear as you have to rely too much on enchanting to get +15 ultimate genesis crystal gear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/4/2019 at 1:24 AM, Amiteahx-KT said:

If you just give every one of us the survey rewards that EK gets minus the 250mill kinah, all can be forgiven but right now everyone should be compensated. Those who didn't turn up to siege should be compensated and those who did even more minus the GP. Same goes for instances.

I remember when there were disconnects for evergale canyon and people would send an email to support and get compensation for the win, well that needs to apply and people need to be rewarded as if they had prestige pack as well as winning, cause why should we subscribe to prestige pack if instances aren't working, had it been working we would be.
For Dredgion you give all of us 5 of those PvP bags and above mentioned you need to compensate all level 80's.

3

lol this literally means 10-50m AP for everyone in every server almost......lets see how about......20+ purples pvp stone bags for everyone in every server.....how about 1k+ ridium.....how about 10+ reentry scrolls........what about people who only had red gear and missed there red stones in siege.....how about everyone gets 20+ red stones for siege contribution not working right for the past 8 months!!!!......oh and GP dont even get me started.....gp gets reset every month now....lol gp is and has always been broken and nyerking useless and stupid....the ranking system is flawed as shit and the only way to fix it is quarterly reset not nyerking monthly reset....you see this meerly covers some of the contribution....some of these people payed for 10+ ID matches before they realized they didnt get any contribution........for starters.....NC will never give free stuff out in this manner.....its too much and there afraid of supossedly nyerking up there game......UH NEWS FLASH NCSOFT YOUR GAME HAS NEVER BEEN NOT nyerkED UP YOU RETARDS!!!!!!!

at this point Ncsoft should start handing out free stuff to everyone in there game who complains.....shit.......they might actually make money that way lol!!!!!!

Edited by Arkaida-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubei-DN   

Ah yes, if only NCWest had never nerfed out 6.x patch, there wouldn't be game breaking bugs. I said this so many times, the more they modify the patch for this specific region, the worse it becomes. I doubt KR had something to do with this actually, pretty sure it was NA's idea to nerf this into oblivion and think it's gonna be fine and dandy. This just shows how bad it's gonna get from here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2019 at 3:24 PM, Amiteahx-KT said:

If you just give every one of us the survey rewards that EK gets minus the 250mill kinah, .................snipped a lot.

1

Really? I just would like the 250 million kinah and forget the rest! I'm broke. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

Ah yes, if only NCWest had never nerfed out 6.x patch, there wouldn't be game breaking bugs. I said this so many times, the more they modify the patch for this specific region, the worse it becomes. I doubt KR had something to do with this actually, pretty sure it was NA's idea to nerf this into oblivion and think it's gonna be fine and dandy. This just shows how bad it's gonna get from here.

This ^

When you continually try to modify code this is usually what happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×