Jump to content
Cyan

Weekly Server Maintenance - May 1, 2019

Recommended Posts

Cyan   

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, May 1, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CET to 7:40 a.m. CDT / 12:45 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes.

Changes

  • Routine website and server maintenance
  • Rainbow Snake Festival will end. Pay tribute while there's still time.
  • Flower Festival will end. Turn in any remaining Blossoms before it's too late!
  • The 4 week requirement for GP will be removed.
  • An issue where NPCs in Lakrum were not spawning correctly will be fixed.
  • Repeatable quests to earn GP will be added. These quests will be obtained automatically when entering Lakrum.
  • New buffs will be added for returning players:
    • In several instances, you'll see a new NPC near the entrance. These NPCs can be only interacted with by returning players, and will grant a buff that applies to them and the entire party. This buff increases various PvE stats for a period of time.
    • Returning players are defined as those who have not logged into Aion for at least 30 days. The returning flag lasts for 30 days after the initial login.
    • We have plans to roll these NPCs out to more locations in the future.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

zy6y912v51v21.jpg  bu1lnqpl77u21.png prxsekpxg4u21.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Siax-EK   

So that's what the bugged quests were for? GP quests? In that case, those of us that have them completed, which I assume is most, will we have them rewarded retroactively? So that they don't consume one of the completions for the coming week?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any news on the game-breaking AP bug wherein anybody with an officer rank CANNOT receive Abyss Points (or siege rewards), even by the weekly mail reward for being an Officer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bjorn-DN   
Posted (edited)

I dont want to be the bad guy but..


- Issue about Sieges dont giving AP/GP for Army 1+???
- Remove GP from IB and ID and puting it into quests???
- New itens on Gold Ingot shop as EU did???

Edited by Bjorn-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tree-EK   
Just now, AoERiP-EK said:

And what about not allowed people to reset IB/ID for GP? Seens like Dev team got a 100% Focus, Killing Aion. @Cyan

I'd rather they fix the siege problems than the reset troubles your having.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please address the AP bug affecting players with 1* officer rank and higher, and update the GST with temporary items we can purchase with our GP-converted gold bars.

GsMyJo3.jpg&key=d40b7a1178f6a00241b405a4

I would also appreciate the missing guestblooms and furniture being fixed in the future. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cyan   

All I can say for these issues (like I just did in another thread) is they're being actively investigated. We'll have more information to share as soon as we have it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there going to be any compensation in the mean time?  You understand this completely stops progress on a major part of the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I try to not comment too much on these sort of things and to keep my words constructive but you have to be kidding me. I can ALMOST understand there being a delay on a fix but how, for something so game breaking, do you not even MENTION it in the weekly maintenance post. How is there not a report on compensation to all the players that are playing the game and not getting the proper reward for their gameplay. Everyday this issue persists the difficulty in tracking and properly compensating players gets more difficult. How is there such nonchalance when reporting about this bug. You need AP to purify, to purchase the weekly material for morphing deava skills, to deconstruct pvp gear, etc. ARE YOU SERIOUS?!? just going to blow it off casually... @Cyan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...and please be clear on what the hell 4 week requirement for GP has been removed...does it mean there is no more seasonal rewards? Does that mean ranks don't reset monthly. How do you just casually throw in things that completely change gameplay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SneakAttack-DN said:

I try to not comment too much on these sort of things and to keep my words constructive but you have to be kidding me. I can ALMOST understand there being a delay on a fix but how, for something so game breaking, do you not even MENTION it in the weekly maintenance post. How is there not a report on compensation to all the players that are playing the game and not getting the proper reward for their gameplay. Everyday this issue persists the difficulty in tracking and properly compensating players gets more difficult. How is there such nonchalance when reporting about this bug. You need AP to purify, to purchase the weekly material for morphing deava skills, to deconstruct pvp gear, etc. ARE YOU SERIOUS?!? just going to blow it off casually... @Cyan

Man, this is turning into a JOKE..... i haven't been able to purify or deconstruct non masterwork pieces because i ran out of ap, this whole week have been a joke they think ap is not necessarily what a joke @Cyan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Simply because its not a big enough problem for them to care. Literally one of the worst customer supports for a game ever.. It's been almost a week yet they wont even address it. They work a skeleton crew who prolly work 9 to 5 if that.It's clear they do not care about their player base.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Siax-EK   
2 minutes ago, SneakAttack-DN said:

...and please be clear on what the hell 4 week requirement for GP has been removed...does it mean there is no more seasonal rewards? Does that mean ranks don't reset monthly. How do you just casually throw in things that completely change gameplay?

The 4 week requirement refers to the "gain x amount of GP in 4 weeks or lose your rank."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Cyan I know you get a lot of undeserved flack as the only active/visible member of the Aion team here on the forums, but could I ask what it even means to be "actively investigating" the issues we as the community bring to light? Because at this point, it just sounds like copied and pasted pretty words that mean absolutely nothing.

I like to think you are all at least aware of the current problems, but it's hard to believe that there's any sincere intention to remedy things because week after week, month after month, the exact same issues are present. So why should I believe that the newest bugs are going to be fixed in a timely manner? The AP one hasn't even been formally addressed, and it's one that actually affects gameplay and grinds progression to a halt. :I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AOEzy-KT   
25 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Changes

  • Routine website and server maintenance
  • Rainbow Snake Festival will end. Pay tribute while there's still time.
  • Flower Festival will end. Turn in any remaining Blossoms before it's too late!
  • The 4 week requirement for GP will be removed.
  • An issue where NPCs in Lakrum were not spawning correctly will be fixed.
  • Repeatable quests to earn GP will be added. These quests will be obtained automatically when entering Lakrum.
  • New buffs will be added for returning players:
    • In several instances, you'll see a new NPC near the entrance. These NPCs can be only interacted with by returning players, and will grant a buff that applies to them and the entire party. This buff increases various PvE stats for a period of time.
    • Returning players are defined as those who have not logged into Aion for at least 30 days. The returning flag lasts for 30 days after the initial login.
    • We have plans to roll these NPCs out to more locations in the future.

Ok, ok... OK... Let me get this straight... "Repeatable quests to earn GP will be added. These quests will be obtained automatically when entering Lakrum." So, the key thing that was part of LAST weeks Maintenance, is being ADDED in this one... I will be the one to point out it should be 'FIXED' not 'ADDED'... 

AND WHY THE HALE IS THERE NEW BUFFS FOR RETURNING PLAYERS?! You guys can't even attempt to appease the current player base, let alone actually compensate OR EVEN COMMUNICATE WITH US ABOUT ANYTHING THAT IS CURRENTLY McFUQED UP!!! Little communication is better than NO communication... 

At the end of the day, this is actually a huge test from NCsoft to see how much money they can make off the people doing Luna Resets for rank... THATS probably the issue is still being 'Investigated'. They need a lot of data to look over to see if its worth fixing.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Suh-EK   

People care way to much about GP and rank, get over it. Most people reset instances for stones, this is just extra.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Suh-EK said:

People care way to much about GP and rank, get over it. Most people reset instances for stones, this is just extra.

there is people that don't play this game for pve ^^ there is people that want AP/GP lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

What would be the fun of aion ??

1. Do wars against enemies to gain ap and enchanmt?

2. How can I do this if I do not gain abyss points ??

3. mario world is more fun than this bug that has not been fixed for a week and needs more research ???

4. what a joke.

5. I am unclogging the game.

6. Good luck to thrashing players who still paid to play a bugged and crap game.

Edited by Vellly-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×