Vice-EK

EK Server Xfer Prior to Merge

Vice-EK   

Looking for clarification:

Can you transfer off EK prior to merge if you own something beyond a studio?

With housing auctions being locked so you can't transfer a house from one character to another, as well as your house not falling off your character if you purposely let maintenance expire, I'm not seeing a way around this. 

3 minutes ago, Vice-EK said:

Looking for clarification:

Can you transfer off EK prior to merge if you own something beyond a studio?

With housing auctions being locked so you can't transfer a house from one character to another, as well as your house not falling off your character if you purposely let maintenance expire, I'm not seeing a way around this. 

Something i was wondering as well.

I have been talking to the support about this, and their reply is you can only wait until the merge since they can not do anything to your exist house. 

This is like a punishment for people who spend money to buy a non studio housing

Damn that is actually a big mess since transfers from KT to DN are weekly. Can't they /gmremovehouse PLAYERNAME? That would be very nice.

This is ridiculous, houses were pretty much free in EK, you didn't even have to pay maintenance because there was no one to bid on your house. Pretty much everyone had house.

So in the end we can't transfer even for KT.

So a lot of people can't transfer to DN even if they WANT to pay the $20 because they're stuck due to their housing. They'll be stuck going to KT because that's where it will auto-transfer them later this month. NCsoft can't do anything right these past couple months, and it makes me so sad. :(